Comfort

Who Loves Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jaesoo's POV~

I was having my lunch break at a jajamyun restaurant with Victoria, Siwon and Donghae. Today, we were suppose to go to see Mr Park for the designs of Kyuhyun's concert outfits. Eunhyuk and Yoona came in to join us. They were having their lunch break as well. 

 

Eunhyuk: Hey, you guys!

Yoona: Hi!

Donghae: Hey, you two. Come and join us!

Jaesoo: What brings you out here for lunch?

Yoona: Since this is the only nearest restaurant we can find, we thought we might drop by here.

Eunhyuk: We didn't expect to find you here.

Victoria: How are rehearsals for the concert?

Yoona: Good so far. Only Heechul sshi is a bit upset this morning.

Jaesoo: Mwo? Why is that?

Yoona: I don't know. I think it has something to do with his girlfriend.

Siwon: I saw bruises on his body when he came home. I didn't asked him why.

Donghae: Maybe they had a fight or something.

Siwon: Maybe. But it can't be that violent.

Eunhyuk: By the way, we're planning a group dinner together next week after the day of Kyuhyun's concert. I was hoping if you guys are interested. I invited Heechul along.

Donghae: (smiling) A group dinner? That sounds like fun!

Victoria: Yeah. Good idea. I'm in! We didn't had the chance to do it last month because of Jaesoo's break up.

Jaesoo: I shall attend too. It's only once a month we held it.

Eunhyuk: Good! It seems like everyone is coming. Yesung is also coming with his labelmates. Jaesoo, you can invite Ryeowook too.

Jaesoo: Alright. I'll tell him tonight.

Yoona: And speaking of concert, we have some free concert tickets! Interested to go?

Siwon: You bet!

Jaesoo: I want them!

Donghae: Me too!

 

It was nice of Yoona giving us free concert tickets to see Kyuhyun perform. Speaking of dinner, having a group dinner as one gang of friends is our favorite event of all. Once in a month, we would always held a group dinner somewhere in a restaurant. It was always Eunhyuk's idea to plan the venue for our dinner. We would play some games and party all night. Heechul and I used to have fun as a couple. But I don't know whether it'll be fun now because of our break up. Since I didn't want to miss this event, I'll just attend and try to have fun.

After lunch, we bid good bye to Eunhyuk and Yoona and took a taxi to Good Entertainment, where Mr Park and Kyuhyun works at. However, there were security guards by the entrance. They glare at us with cold looks. I gulped as I made my way towards them. We have to get into the building somehow.

 

Jaesoo: Excuse me? We're here to see Mr Park Seunghwan. We're fashion designers from Charlotte.

Guard: Hmm.......okay. Mr Park is expecting you three. You may enter.

Victoria: Kamsahamnida!

 

Inside, we asked the lady at the counter for Mr Park's office floor. She told us to go to the 5th floor. We thanked her and used the elevator to the 5th floor. However, we found him taking a cup of coffee from the coffee machine. He looked up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter