In His Place

Who Loves Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jaesoo's POV~

That night, I went out for a drink at the pub again. This time, I'm alone. It's a lonely night for me. From the distance, I can see Heechul and Arisa having a good time drinking and chatting. I just scoffed and looked away. I called the bartender to give me another bottle of beer. I have already dranked 7 cups of beer. Soon, I became nauseous and drunk. I even had a bottle in my hand without noticing it. I tried to go home but my legs felt wobbly like a jell-o. I even puked on the road. My vision became blurry and before I knew it, I was on the ground. 

 

~Kyuhyun's POV~

Being alone in my house and nothing to do, I decide to go to the pub for a drink. Hopefully, I can find some gorgeous chick to flirt with. I was halfway there when I saw this girl walking down the streets, drinking a whole bottle of beer. She definitely looks drunk alright. I even saw her puked by the road side. Eww! I felt disgusted. But suddenly, she began to faint. I was thinking should I help her or should I not. I kept looking back at her and decide to check if she's alright. I slowly walked to her and tried to wake her by poking her cheek.

 

Kyuhyun: Excuse me, miss?

Jaesoo:.....................

Kyuhyun: Are you alright? Can you speak?

Jaesoo: *hiccup* Ahhh!

 

I look at her face and it was the same girl I saw at the dance studio this afternoon. She looks pretty in face and of course, drunked. Looks like she drank too much beer. I have to bring her to my house, since I can't leave her lying on the road all alone. 

 

~Heechul's POV~

I came out of the pub after having a good time with Arisa when I saw a guy lifting a girl up. She looks all drunked. That girl looks like Jaesoo. She came to drink all alone? That's weird and new. She never comes to the pub alone. And wait! A guy carrying her to his car?! Has Jaesoo found a new boyfriend already? I better asked her when I see her. (smirk)

 

~Kyuhyun's POV~

(carrying Jaesoo) Oh boy! This girl is quite heavy! The next time I must find a dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter