You Again?!

Who Loves Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jaesoo's POV~

I reached my workplace 15 minutes late. Mr Lee and the other designers are in the board room for the meeting. I barged in and bowed, apologizing for coming late. Mr Lee put on a stern face.

 

Mr Lee: You're late, Ms Kim!

Jaesoo: I'm sorry again. I won't make the same mistake again.

Mr Lee: You're lucky I gave you an excuse for today. But if this happens again the next time, I won't go easy on you. Understand?

Jaesoo: Ne!

Mr Lee: Please take a seat. Ms Kim, as you know, today is your presentation of your fashion design.

Jaesoo: Yes, sir.

 

And so, I showed off my design and I explain with details in a clear voice. Mr Lee and the other staff listen attentively to my presentation. Once I've finished, I bowed down and sit down. Whew! That went well. Mr Lee scratch his chin before he say a few words.

 

Mr Lee: Good presentation, Ms Kim. The designs are alright but I'm afraid they're not suitable for autumn.

Jaesoo: Mwo?

Mr Lee: Your design didn't match the season theme. Sad to say, your current design will not be shown during the fashion walk. However, the good news is, it's a perfect design for any idols to wear for their performances. You can still keep that design for the future. But for now, focus on the fashion show this Saturday. I have decided to give you another chance if you want your design to be shown in the fashion walk. Design another style related to the season theme and show it to me in my office tomorrow. This time, don't fail me.

Jaesoo: Yes, sir. I'll work hard.

Mr Lee: The meeting is dismissed.

 

I gloomingly walk out of the board room with my current design. It didn't go well as I've expected. I've worked so hard on it and all my effort wasted. On the bright side, at least he said it is suitable for idols to wear. I went back to my desk to work another design for Mr Lee.

 

Victoria: I'm sorry to hear your design didn't turn out well.

Jaesoo: That's okay. I guess I didn't related to the season but at least I can keep this design for the future. Who knows, maybe an idol will wear my design.

Donghae: Maybe you can get Yesung hyung to wear it.

Jaesoo: I don't think this design will suit him. I'll need someone young and handsome to wear this.

Victoria: By the way, why did you showed up late for the meeting? I thought you went home after coming back from the pub.

Jaesoo: I got drunked last night when I was trying to go home but I fainted. And then, Cho Kyuhyun came and brought me to his house.

Siwon: Mwo?! Seriously? The Cho Kyuhyun? The one who captures girls' heart?

Jaesoo: Yes, that Cho Kyuhyun. I came in late because we had a silly argument this morning.

Victoria: No wonder. I kept calling you this morning but you didn't answer me. Even Ryeowook was worried from last night since you didn't return home. He want me to tell you to call him.

Jaesoo: Arasso. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter