I Love You

Who Loves Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jaesoo's POV~

I got dress into my shirt and a mini skirt and went down to wait for Kyuhyun. Ryeowook was also dressed up as well. He told me he was going to visit Yesung and his friends at the pub tonight. Those two are really the best buddies. It was already 6:10 and Kyuhyun still hasn't arrived yet. I decide to watch some TV to keep me occupied. Just then, I heard a loud beep from outside. I look out from the window and saw a silver car waiting outside. I bet it must be Kyuhyun. I switch off the TV and head for the door.

 

Jaesoo: Ya! What took you so long?

Kyuhyun: Heavy traffic. Get in.

 

I got into the car and we drove off to the cinema. When we reached there, the cinema was filled with couples just like us. Kyuhyun went to the ticket counter to buy us some tickets while I went to the food stand to buy us some popcorn. I saw a few girls getting a photo with Kyuhyun and getting his autographs. He's one popular Kpop star. I just sighed and bought the popcorn and drinks. We were about to walk inside when we saw Donghae and Yoona approaching us.

 

Donghae: Jaesoo sshi!

Yoona: Jaesoo, annyong! What an unexpected surprise to see you here.

Jaesoo: Yeah. Going on a date, you two?

Donghae: Ne. It's our third anniversary tonight. We decide to have a splendid date tonight.

Yoona: Yep. Donghae oppa here is gonna treat me tonight.

Jaesoo: That's nice.

Kyuhyun: Jaesoo! Let's go in now.

Jaesoo: Gotta go now. Happy third anniversary, you two.

Donghae: Gomawo.

Yoona: Gomawo. Have fun with Kyuhyun.

 

I waved good bye to Donghae and Yoona as I went inside the theatre with the popcorn and drink in my hands. We found a good seat in the middle. We were watching a romantic movie that night. During the movie, Kyuhyun put his arm around me. I jerked a little and blushed.

 

Kyuhyun: Is there something wrong?

Jaesoo: Oh......uh.....nothing. Just watch the movie.

 

At last, the movie was over. Kyuhyun took my hand and we walk out of the theatres together. Then, Kyuhyun drove me to a fancy restaurant. The restaurant looks very grand. It must have costs a bomb to eat the food here. The waiter brought us the menus.

 

Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter