How To Move On?

Who Loves Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jaesoo's POV~

It's been one week since I broke up with my boyfriend, Heechul. I felt so depressed now. I still can't get over him. Every night, my tears always stream down from my eyes as I sleep. I can't believe he cheated on me for a new girlfriend. How could he? I wish I could march to him and slapped him at his face. (Sniff!) I would always look at the photos I used to took with Heechul oppa when we were a couple. But everytime I see his face, my heart began to break. I was flipping through the album when someone knock on my bedroom door. It was my older brother, Ryeowook, calling me for lunch.

I close my photo album and went to the dining room to eat my lunch. Ryeowook is my older brother, 5 years apart. We are living together in our new house. After we both have graduated from university and got ourselves a job, our mom decided to buy a house for us to live, since we are too big to stay with her and she wants us to live in the social life. Even though we are living alone, we still support each other. We care for one another and we helped each other with the house chores. It's like we're a newlywed couple. The only difference is we are siblings. (Laughs)

 

Ryeowook: What were you doing in your room?

Jaesoo: I was looking at our photo album.

Ryeowook: Still can't get over Heechul sshi, huh?

Jaesoo: (nodded sadly)

Ryeowook: Look, Jaesoo. I know you're still depressed after you broke up with him. But you can't be sad all the time. You still have a whole new life to live on. There will be other guys who would like you. Go out and have some fun with your closest friends, as if nothing happened to you.

Jaesoo: I know, oppa. But I can't find another guy who is as good as Heechul oppa.

Ryeowook: Don't say that. That perfect guy will come to you someday. Just forget about Heechul. He cheated on you. I don't want to see my younger sister being sad everyday. I want to see her smile again.

{door bell rang}

(Ryeowook opened the door to find Yoona and Victoria standing outside)

Yoona: Hi, oppa. Is Jaesoo home?

Ryeowook: Yoona sshi! Victoria sshi! Annyong. Come in. We're just having lunch.

Victoria: Hi, Jaesoo. Still upset about your break up with Heechul oppa?

Jaesoo: (sighs) Yeah.

Yoona: We decided to take you shopping today. And afterwards, we are going to the pub with the guys. We hope that it'll make you forget all about Heechul.

Victoria: It'll be fun. Join us.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter