Chapter 15

He's There

"I--I--"

"You what?" I asked. "I love you." he finished. My heart, ah why is it speeding up so fast?! I have never felt this way before. I have never, ever felt this way. 

Even with Junho. 

Right then, I realized that I couldn't stay with Junho and just run away with him. He-- I don't think he even knows anything about me. 

I didn't respond, I looked back at Junho who was staring at us. I let go of Junsu's hands. "Wait here." I said. He nodded and watched me walk back to Junho. 

"O-Oppa..." I said, taking his hands. "What are you doing?!" he yelled, jerkins his hands away from me. 

Junho's P.O.V.

What is she doing?! Why is she leaving me anyway?!! She's.. she's leaving me!! She is! 

"I have to grow up Junho.." she said softly. "Then grow up with me." I muttered. She shook her head. "Oppa, do you really.. truly love me?" she asked again. 

Was this just infatuation? The reason I can't focus on my dream, is it because of her? Then.. thats' not love is it. 

"I--I--" I couldn't answer her. "Do you love me Oppa?" she asked again. I shrugged. 

"In the taxi, you told me you loved me. Because nothing was stopping you from saying yes. You weren't in the situation, when you saw the person that really loved me was standing in front of you." she explained. 

"You're feeling guilty. Because you know that you don't really love me, he loves me more." she said, meaning Junsu. "I--I don't love you?" I asked. "Well, do you?" I asked him. 

"If another girl passed by that was pretty, what would come into your mind?" she asked. 

"She's pretty." I said. She smiled slightly. "I love you Oppa. But as an Oppa. I will always love you." she said, brushing her fingers through my hair. 

"Go to Europe." she whispered. "Without you?" I asked. She smiled. "You can always do stuff by yourself Junho. You've been doing it since forever." she said. I was about to say something, but then I silenced myself. 

"Y-You really love him, huh?" I asked, frowning. She hugged me tightly. "I do Oppa." she replied. 

"Even though you say it's infatuation ___-ya, I'll.. I'll always love you.." I said quietly into her ear. 

I felt her stiffen in out hug, she slowly let go of me and looked down. I saw a tear drop from her eye. "Shh don't cry. I'm fine, look!" I smiled, trying to I guess. 

She looked up. I threw on a fake smile and held her cheek. "Don't cry.." I told her. "I'm sorry Oppa." she said. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. I just couldn't. She couldn't bear to see me cry. 

"Remember that ___-ya, I'll always love you." 

~~one month later

"Next, 4Minute dancing to their Hot Issue!" I smiled and waved at the camera, Taecyeon and Wooyoung by my side. 

(OH BTW, If you watch SBS Inki, and you know, Sulli is there with Taec and Woo, well you're in their instead. :D)

The camera moved away and I took a deep breath out. Taec patted my head. "You did well Dongsae." he told me. I smiled at him. 

"Hyung's looking for you ___." Wooyoung said, taking my shoulders and leading me backstage. His hands left my shoulders and I looked around backstage. 

People patted my back and continued to tell me I did a good job. I smiled and thanked them, but my mind was set on Junsu. I tip-toed and looked over the heads of the crew, searching for him. 

"Boo." someone said, poking my ribs. I yelped. I turned around, holding my sides gently. 

"Ya, Oppa don't do that!" I yelled at him. He chuckled. It was Junsu. 

"You did well Dongsae." he said. Ah god that line was getting old. "Yeah, yeah. Kamsamnida." I said, smiling. He held my hand and we walked around backstage. 

"You know, I haven't heard from Junho in awhile." he said. I blinked. L-Lee Junho? "Wae?" I asked. He shrugged. "He hasn't been in contact with us. I've only seen him during performances." he said. 

"He hasn't been attending practices?" I asked. He shook his head. "That's weird of him.." I replied. He nodded and sighed. "I hope he's okay." 

"Me too Oppa.." I said softly, looking down. He nudged me. "Ya, ___-ya, are you okay?" he asked. I nodded. "Just thinking about what happened to him." I confessed. 

Aish~ Oppa I really hope you're okay.... 

THE END. 

Is it a cliff hanger? Sorry. LMAO. :) There's a sequel, I'll start. Don't worry, I'll think of another plot then. I just have to finish the other fics I have here. :DD Thank you for all the support, even though there are just some of you. ;) Kamsamnida!! Saranghae!! <3