Chapter 9

He's There

Good Afternoon! :DD Just got home from school. ^-^ Here's your update. :) P.S. I need a poster, anybody that can make me one? Thanks lots. :* 

___'s P.O.V.

Suddenly, I heard my voice echo. O_O Ehh?? I covered the mic again. I checked the handle, the red light was .

I flicked it off again. "OMO!" I yelled and put the mic on the seat. I stood up and ran backstage.

I opened the door and found Junho laughing, Junsu staring at the speakers with his mouth hanging open. "___!!" Junho yelled, walking towards me.

"Aish~ Shoo! You made them turn on my mic didn't you?!" 

He started laughing again and then he grabbed my hand tightly. "But, you were so good!" he said. 

I pulled away my hand and sat on the seat next to the wall. I folded my arms. 

Junho's P.O.V.

I chuckled lightly and looked at her. She was folding her arms, her lips made into a pout.

Aigo~ she was so cute. :3 I couldn't resist.. XD I walked closer and sat down next to her, turning my body to face hers.

She didn't look at me, but she was looking at Junsu, who was fiddling with his mic and his hat. 

I felt jealousy rise in my chest, slowly numbing up my hands and fingers. I sighed deeply. I guess I really do love her. ... :|

Junsu's P.O.V.

I caught her staring. O_O Why was she staring at me? I looked back at her. She smiled and waved a bit. "Oppa." she said softly.

I smiled and nodded back at her. "I heard you're voice." I said, smirking. She rolled her eyes and looked down. 

"You're really good." I said, reassuring her. "I was?" she replied, slowly looking up. This time, I was closer to her face, kneeling in front of her. 

I heard her gulp. I smiled again. "Yeah.. you really were." I said again, lifting up her face by her chin. She smiled again. 

"Kamsamnida Oppa..." she said quietly. I felt her arms wrap around my neck, slowly bringing me into her soft hug. 

I felt content in her hug, my arms wrapped around her waist and hugged her back. Her face buried in my shoulder. 

"You're going to be recognized really soon. I just know it." I said into her ear. I felt her lips part at my shoulder, she was smiling. 

I smiled back and my face also buried into her soft black hair. "Maybe I'll be as famous as you." she said softly. I laughed.

"Well, maybe not that famous." I joked. She laughed too and pulled away from my hug. 

I almost forgot, Junho was just there sitting at her side. 

Guys, I have a little question for you. :) Team Junho, or Team Junsu? :D Let's see those comments~