Chapter 2

He's There

"Be back tomorrow!" my boss said. I nodded and waved back at him as I exited the restaurant. Don't get me wrong, I loved working for Mr. Shin. He was awesome... but I still needed a job that pays more. I need the money. I sighed and held onto my bag tightly. I always took the morning shift, so I was done around 3PM. I saw my apartment complex. I was living with a good friend of mine, she has been there since, well forever. And I'd trust her with everything. I got my keys out and opened the door to our dorm. I walked in and threw my bag on the couch. "I'm home!" I yelled. "I'm up here!" I heard her yell from her bedroom upstairs. I climbed up the stairs and peeked into her room. "Hey!" she said and gestured for me to walk inside her room. I walked inside. Her room was really nice and calming. The wall paint was a light blue, and the curtains hanging above her windows were a white. The bed has white sheets, and the blankets were a dark blue. The pillow covers were also white. The rug was white also and it was so soft underneath my bare feet. "How was work?" she asked, gluing something to her scrap book. "Same old, same old." I replied and sat on her bed. "I really need to find a better job though.." I added, playing with the sheets. "Really? I actually know a really good bookstore in mind. They have a wanted sign outside their window. You should go check." she said, cutting something made out of craft paper. "A bookstore? The one across the street?" I asked, looking outside the window. "Mhm." she said and closed the scrap book closed. "Actually, I saw some really cute boys in there." she smirked, nudging my shoulder. "Oh please, I'm not ready for some boys. I just need the money." I said, walking away from the window. She giggled to herself and stared at the bookstore though her window. I sighed and sat back on the bed, crossing my legs Indian style. "I'm just afraid of quitting my job. I mean, I've worked there for a long time. They've been really loyal.." I said. She sat in front of me. "Maybe you need some things. I mean, you're exceeding your efforts there. I bet you could be like employee of the month forever." she said, laughing. I laughed with her and ran my fingers through my hair. "The pay isn't that bad.. eh I'll think about it." I said, getting up. "I'll see you later." I told her and closed her bedroom door. I walked into my room and sat next to my window. I peered at the bookstore, mine was a closer view of it. I smiled as I saw people line up, piles of books in their hands. But then, I saw a guy walk in there, completely covered in heavily clothes, plus a pair of dark shades. I stared at him closely, watching his every move. "Hmm.." I said. "He doesn't look like he's from here.." I said to myself quietly. He got a book and got in line. Then he made sure his shades was on correctly. I raised one eyebrow at him. You seem nervous.. 

 

Wait for my update! ^_^ Hope you liked the first chapter. I promise you'll meet the main characters either the next chapter. ^_^ You'll meet Junsu first! :D