Chapter 5

He's There

"Nah. I don't wanna go home." I complained as Junsu pushed me out the door. "You have to go home. I mean, as much as I like your company. I can't keep you here the whole friggin' time." he said, still trying to get me out of the store. I sighed and looked up at the sky. Raindrops fell to my cheeks, and down underneath my eye. I squinted and the dark clouds, then I looked back at Junsu, who was staring at me, smiling and shaking his head. I sighed. "I don't have an umbrella." I said and started walk across the street. There was no cars around, it was a small town and nobody was out. Everyone was inside, safe and warm. Unlike me. I felt a cover over my head, and soon I felt no longer wet. I touched my head and looked up. A black umbrella was over my head. I looked to my right, and saw Junho carrying the umbrella.O_O "K-Kamsamnida.." I told him, slightly bowing. He smiled at me wide and urged me to walk along the wide street. The gutter was flowing with mud and water. I sighed and walked a little faster. I wanted to get home fast. "Hey! Wait up! It's slippery, be careful!" I heard him call. 

Junho's P.O.V.

She started walking faster and faster. But she couldn't see the puddle that was right in front of her, just a few paces away. I watched her walk faster and faster, it was exhausting trying to keep up with her, I slowly watched my step and hovered the umbrella over her precious head. I saw her step into the puddle, I stared at her, shocked a bit. Was she going to fall. She then moved her foot forward, but it slipped with a scratch and I saw her slowly falling to the ground. She landed with a thud, her head almost hitting the road. I let go of the umbrella and kneeled in front of her. "Are you okay??" I asked her, lifting up her head slowly. "Urghh.." she groaned in pain. "You were walking too fast.." I said. She coughed. I saw some splatters of mud on her cheek. I cupped my hand on her cheek and rubbed the mud off with my thumb. "You look ridiculous." I laughed, and held her cheeks with both of my palms. Her cheeks were now plastered with a light pink, but the mud slowly drying on her chin. I grinned and took my hands off her face and brushed her hair back off her shoulders. She gulped and looked down at her scraped hands. "Oh you're hurt..." I complained and took her hands in mine, palms up. She winced at the contact. I flipped her hands over without touching her palms, her knuckles were scratched too. I looked up at her, and sighed. She shrugged at me and stared at her ruined hands. "We have to get you fixed..." I told her quietly, lifting her up. Her uniform was all dirty, and her jeans were streaked with mud. "Aish~" she muttered, looking down at her clothes. I smiled and put her arm over my shoulder. She was limping. I bet her knees were scraped with wounds, her jeans were too thin and not durable at all. I had to get her some better jeans. I slowly helped her walk to her complex across the street. She let go of my neck and unlocked the door slowly, trying to balance herself with her damaged hands and knees. I pitied her.. I'm gonna take care of her real quick. I helped her inside, and she held my hand gently, not trying to bend her knuckles too much. She led me inside. 

Junsu's P.O.V.

I closed the umbrella. I guess she has someone else to shield her from the rain. 

 

Good evening! I'll be starting a new chapter! ^-^ Where are dee comments? :( D: -sadness- Comment! :DDD