Chapter 3

He's There

Hello everyone. ^_^ I can see that people are viewing my fic. Please, comment and read the chapters! :D Pretty please? :) Thank you! I really want to know your opinions. :) 

 

"Mr. Shin.." I began, sitting in the chair in front of his desk. He folded his hands together. I bet Mr. Shin would be fine, the restaurant is out of debt and it's making a lot of money. There's a bunch of workers here.. I know everything will fall into place. I just feel like the book store is calling me. "Yes?" he replied. "I well.. I feel like I need to spread out, y'know? Spread my wings." I said. He stared at me. "Are you gonna quit?" he asked. I gulped. "H-How did you.." "I can tell. You're nervous." he laughed, staring at my face. I quickly brushed my hand on my forehead. "I'm sorry.." I said. He shook his head. "It's perfectly fine. You've been working here for the longest time. And you've done a great job." he explained, smiling. I nodded slowly and fiddled with my fingers. "I think it would be good for you, to find a job that you enjoy more than working at my restaurant." he added. "Thank you Mr. Shin..." I told him, standing up and bowing to him. "I hope to see you again." he said, then he put out his hand. "Your apron." he said, glancing to the piece of cloth I've had for years. I gulped and un-tied it from my waist. I bundled it up and put it in his hand. He held it tightly and put it in the drawer beneath his desk. I swallowed. "Bye Mr. Shin." I smiled and walked out of his shop.. one last time. 

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Well, well, well. You're pretty early." Junsu said as I walked inside the book store. I smiled and got out my collared uniform out of my bag and slipped it over my shirt again. "Sorry, I just quit my job for you." I said, sticking out my tongue. His mouth gaped open, smiling. "Oh really?" he smirked and came around the counter. "Well, welcome to the book store." he said. "You have to give this shop a name. Where's the owner?" I asked him. "Home probably. I'm left in charge." he said, smiling. I laughed. "Well I'm ready to start." I said. No one was in yet. "You're really early actually. We just opened." he said. I nodded and walked to the book shelf. "As a matter of fact, don't get the dusty books anymore. I'm afraid you'll fall again." he said. Aish~ I'll have a reason if Junho was here.

Leave some comments~ I'm getting self conscious. Is it really that bad that you have no words to say? XD :) Anyong! ^_^