Chapter 12

He's There

And Good evening people. ^-^ Hays. I've been reading all this commotion with Jay. *sad* Well, maybe you'll see some of my updates as sad ones since I'm like super sad right now. :( Here's your update. :) 

"Scandal warning. A mysterious girl swimming about with 2PM's Lee Junho, has been spotted at the local lake. Is this mysterious girl Lee Junho's new girlfriend? Or just some girl that wants to get some?" 

I blinked and my finger hovered over the track pad. Why were people saying these things about me?! *cries*

I covered my face with my palms and put my head down. My life was going to be over if these things keep up. 

I--I already have a scandal and I'm not even an idol! Aish~ They don't even know my name. I looked back up at the laptop screen and scrolled down.

I checked all the comments. They totaled in 2,340 comments. Holy ing Crackers. 

I gulped and scrolled down more, checking what people were saying about me. 

"Omg! Who is she?! -stalks-" 

"I'm so going to kill her!!!! She's with Lee Junho! I just know!!!"

"Oppa, why?? ;_;" 

"I was here when this happened, actually Junho kissed her first. How interesting..." 

I groaned in despair. Damn Lee Lunho, DAMN YOU FOR KISSING ME SO ROMANTICALLY! T_T I sighed and closed the webpage and collapsed on my bed. 

This wasn't going well. My social status is not going well. I think-- I think I feel like dying right now. -_-; I don't know what to do anymore. 

I checked my watch. Time to go to work. Ahh. Junsu-oppa.. I hope you cheer me up a little about this controversy. 

Junsu's P.O.V.

I fixed the returned books again and organized the cash register. I gave the receipt to the man and he walked out of the bookstore. 

We've been selling a lot, it's been great. Plus, ___ and I got a raise. I saw her come through the bookstore, backpack on and uniform fitting nicely on her. 

"Hey." I said as she stood next to me behind the counter and put her bag underneath. 

She smiled, then she frowned. "What's wrong?" I asked. 

"Have you seen what what they posted on allkpop?" she asked. I shook my head. She sighed and slammed her head on the counter. 

I rubbed her back gently. "What happened Dongsae?" I asked. "Ottoke.." she mumbled, her head still on the counter. 

I chuckled and decided to leave her alone for awhile. She'll tell me when she's ready.. and I'll be there to help. 

I felt her hand on my shoulder. I looked behind and she was standing there. I turned around and put the books on the shelves.

"Wanna tell me what's wrong?" I asked. She nodded slowly and put her hands in her pockets of her jeans. I smiled and raised my eyebrows, waiting for her answer. 

"There saying that there's a scandal.. they're hating on me Oppa.. They-- I already have anti's." she said, it sounded like she was going to cry. 

"What? Why??" I asked. I was completely clueless. What happened? "Scandal? What scandal? With who??" I asked again, taking her shoulders. 

"You don't know?" she asked, tilting her head to the side."Omo, you didn't see us at the lake...?" she asked again, taking my hands off her shoulders.

"No, I saw you guys at the lake. But.. you just fell into the water right?" I asked her. "Why did anything else happen??" 

She gulped and looked away from my heavy gaze. "___-ya, answer me." I said strictly, grabbing her shoulders again and shaking her a little.

"You have to tell me what's wrong so we can try to fix this." I added. She looked away from me still. "___-ya!" I yelled.

She whined and took off my hands, but she held them. That scared me, what was so wrong.. why is she taking too long to answer me??

"Me and Junho-- He-- well he--" she stuttered. "Spit it out." I said. 

"He kissed me."