Chapter 8

He's There

Junsu's P.O.V.

God damn. Damn. Junho. All about Junho?! Is that all you're going to talk about?!!

"Ahh Oppa he really helped me after I fell.." she said in her soft voice. "Really? That's--- nice." I replied slowly, looking down at the checked out books.

She nodded and smiled across from the counter. Then she tilted her head to the side, looking at me weirdly. "Are you okay, Oppa?" she asked me. I nodded, still not looking at her. 

She didn't reply and moved somewhere else. I sighed and continued to scan the books. My cellphone rang. 

"Hyung!" I heard Taec's voice yell over the phone.

"Ya! Don't need to scream! God." I replied, holding the phone in between my shoulder and my ear.

"Hyung! Where in the hell are you?! Don't you know we have schedules today?!" he yelled back at me. 

"Hah?! Schedules? Nobody told me about schedules!" I said, slamming the book on the counter. A few people looked in my direction. 

"Dude. You have to get over to Inki.. The guys are getting mad." he said more sternly. 

"I--I can't. I have to stay at the--" he interrupted me. "Hyung!" he warned. "Fine fine." I replied and put the books below the desk. 

"I'm on my way." I said, then I hung up on him. "Oppa? Where are you going?" I heard her voice ask me from afar. I looked to the right and she was standing in front of the book shelf. 

"Schedules. I'll be right back. Can you do double shifts?" I asked, pleading. She thought about it. "Can I go?" she asked. 

"C-Can you go??" I stuttered, not believing a word she's saying. She smiled and nodded. 

Why?! So you can see Lee Junho?! T_T

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Who's she?" Khun asked me as we entered Inki. They were all waiting at the entrance, some were sitting by the stairs, others sitting on chairs. 

"Co-worker." I plainly said. She bowed to them. "Anyongyaseo..." she said quietly. They all bowed back. "This is uh.. this is ___." I said, looking at her. She smiled at them and bowed again. 

"Why did you come along?" Chansung asked her. I gave him a look. "I couldn't do double shifts." she replied. 

"____?" I saw Junho come out of the dressing room. She looked up from her shoes and saw him. She smiled brightly. "Oppa!" she called. "You two know eachother?" Wooyoung asked Junho.

"Junho comes by the bookstore sometimes. And they talk." I answered for him. Taec raised one eyebrow at me, then he approached my comfort zone. I gulped. "Does Junho--" he trailed off, glancing at the two of them. 

I shrugged. "Who knows. They're really close though." I replied, looking at them. "Do you like her?" he asked me. 

I felt my heart being struck by millions of cement blocks, my heart slowly disintegrating into a million pieces. The truth was, I never wanted to admit to myself.. that I did like her. 

Maybe even more.. maybe I loved her. More than I ever did. I mean, knowing her for this past month. I felt like a light went inside of me, warming up my heart and my soul. Nothing like I've ever felt before. 

I made a lot of mistakes, but before that happened I went on a hell of a ride. The dates, the romantic evenings.. isn't that what's supposed to matter. Not what's going to happen in the end. It's the journey.. not the destination. 

Junho's P.O.V.

"How are your hands?" I asked her, grabbing her hands gently and looking at the palms. The wounds were healing I guess, but they were still visible. She smiled slightly. I smiled back and looked down at her knees.

"They're okay.. They hurt the most though." she said. Good thing she was wearing shorts. I could see them clearly. Suddenly, the manager walked in. "Okay. Ready for rehearsals? Let's go!" he said then he walked out the back door. 

____ P.O.V.

O_O Eh? Where are they going? I coughed. Junho turned around and grabbed my hand gently, pulling me along with them.

"W-Where are we going?" I asked him, trying to stop him. "You're gonna see us rehearse, okay? You can be the judge for the day." he said, not looking back at me. 

"A-Alright.." I stuttered again, walking through the back door. The AC brushed my face, it smelled like that new car smell, maybe from the seats. He let go of my hand and walked on stage with the rest of the members. I sat down on the front row.

"Who are you?" the manager said, as he sat down. "I'm a friend." I replied. :"> Ah.. I was a friend of 2PM. ^-^ I folded my legs on the seat and watched them check their mics. The manager suddenly handed me the mic. 

"Hold this for a second." he said, then he walked away from me. I gulped. O__O Suddenly, someone ran inside. "Sorry I'm late!" he yelled. He looked a little short. J-Jaebeom? He caught a glimpse of me, and flashed me a smile and ran on stage. 

My heart fluttered. But.. not as much as Junho. :") I coughed. It echoed from the speakers. HOLY CRAP THE MIC WAS ON. O_O I gulped and searched for the off button on the mic. ~! I put it down and covered the top, making sure it won't hear my breathing.

2PM glanced at me and smirked. The song started. I stared at them sing along with the song as they danced. 

Narrator's P.O.V.

___'s eyes only floated to Junho. But Junsu's eyes kept looking at ___. Which distracted him deeply. He didn't know what to do around her, yell at her for liking Junho so much, or being happy that she talks to him often and calls him Oppa.

He felt bipolar, feeling all these things for a single girl. How was she different from the rest of the girls he's met? 

Junho stared at ___ intently. He couldn't mess up this rehearsal, it would be an embarrassment. He wondered if she had a singing talent, she kept looking at the mic. 

We finished the song, and I looked down, thinking hardly. 

____'s P.O.V.

I really hope this mic doesn't make a sound. They went backstage. "Stay here." the manager said as he followed 2PM. Now, it was just me and the stage crew, fussing around, fixing the stage before Inkigayo starts. Ah god, and I was sitting in the first row. ^-^ 

I uncovered my hand from the mic and found the off button. I flicked it down and decided to start singing. They couldn't hear me anyway. 

Junho's P.O.V.

I went inside the sound room and found the workers there inside, fussing with the buttons. "Excuse me, can you turn on mic 4? It doesn't seem to be working." I told them. They nodded and pressed the on button underneath the writing "MIC4". I smirked.

____-ya, let's see how you sing. :3 I know it'll work out. ^-^ Hwaiting!

____'s P.O.V.

~jangnan seuron noye kiseu eh gibonee joha~

~giyobge saechim han pyojong ji odo~

~oneu saenga naneun sog nyo chorom nae ibshooreun~

~saneun saneun geudae ireum booreujyo~

...geudaewa bareul machoomyo gotgo, noye doo soneul jabgo~ 

I closed my eyes and sang more. Kissing You was a fun song to sing, I liked the melody. Plus, I loved SNSD. (Sorry, SNSD is like my favorite girl group. ^-^ Don't kill me haters. XD) 

~ni ogae eh gidae oh malhaego shipo~

komawo saranghae haengbokman joolgehyo” kissing you oh my love~~

Junsu's P.O.V.

I heard ____'s voice through the speakers backstage. "W-Who is that??" Jay asked me, nudging my shoulder and looked at the speakers. We all looked at the speaker on the wall. "Kissing you oh my love~~" the beautiful voice sang. The voice sounded familiar. 

"_-_--____?!" I yelled. Junho laughed. "I knew it! She's great at singing!" he said, raising his arms and let them fall to his sides.

 

Wahh?! What do you think will happen next? Can I say GIRL GROUP?! Haha. I'm thinking. There's a lot of fics like that.. So.. I'm still thinking. ^-^ Comments~ :D