Chapter 7

He's There

Hello readers. ^-^ Here's my update. :D I'll post my comment replies at the end of the chapter. :) 

Junho's P.O.V.

She reached over her hand to my face. I felt the warmness of her palm touch my rain soaked skin. 

"E-Ehh?" I stuttered, letting go of the cotton ball on her leg. I saw her smile a bit. I smiled back and continued to help her clean up her wounds. 

"How are you feeling?" I asked, looking up at her. She shrugged. 

"Does it still hurt?" I asked, dipping the cotton ball into more Betadine. She nodded slowly and winced at the medicine. 

I laughed and continued to help her. "It's gonna heal faster. So.. just stay still." I told her, trying to hurry up with the cleaning. 

She sighed and leaned her head back on the pillow. I secretly looked up at her, still dabbing the cotton ball on her knee. 

Her face was still a little dirty because of the mud, mostly on her cheeks and neck. Her lips were fine, a little red maybe because of the exhaustion. 

Her arms were also streaked with mud, and her eye lashed long and dark. I gulped and looked down. But I continued to glance up at the resting figure. 

She bit her lip as I touched the cotton ball to her hands. She shut her eyes tight and turned her head to the side. "It-- hurts." she complained, still with her eyes closed.

I took a breath and didn't reply to her, I continued to rescue her hands from the bacteria. She breathed out and glanced at her hands, watching the betadine turn yellow as it touched the wound. 

She bit her lip again as I started on the other hand, these wounds were deeper, so I used hydrogen peroxide this time. She groaned in despair as she saw the bottle in my hands.

I laughed and poured drops on the cotton ball. I gently squeezed it and watched it fall to the wound. It fizzed on the wound, then it disappeared after a few moments. She sighed in relief and leaned her head back again.

"I'm sorry." I said, dabbing more betadine. 

She shook her head. "It's fine." Then she smirked. I looked up at her curiously.

"You should take care of me more often.." she said softly, looking at me directly in the eyes. 

Ahh.. I definitely would. 

 

Thanks for the comments. ^-^ Here it is:

dolce: ohh I see. :) Okay, I hope this chapter is easier for you to read. thank you for commenting though. :D Are you my Unni? Or my Oppa? XD :) Ne~ dongsae is good. :)