Chapter 13

He's There

"Y-You-- kissed him?" I stuttered, staring at her. I felt my hands shake. My heart.. it.. it hurts so much. I can't bare the pain.. 

"Yes.. I--I did. Oppa, what do I do? Help me.." she pleaded, gripping on my shaking hands. 

I didn't know what to say, I couldn't say anything. I felt like my throat was closing up and my heart was being grounded into a million pieces. 

She broke my heart too many times, and she didn't even realize it. 

"Maybe.. we can fix this.." I managed to choke out. "How?" she asked me, moving closer. I swallowed. 

"Maybe, we can't." I said, letting go of her hands. "What?" she said, staring at me. 

"You kissed him, there's no turning back now. You already kissed him. And it's a fact, it's nothing that the fans turned around. They're just skeptical." I explained, running my fingers through my hair. 

"Oppa-- I have to defend myself some way." she stated.

"Then you have to be strong for yourself, those fans are just jealous __-ya." I snapped.

"I can't deal with them!" she yelled. I blinked. "You can't run away from your problems." I told her strictly. I could see tears form at the corners of her eyes. 

She held them back and ran out of the bookstore. Taking my heart with her. 

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

___'s P.O.V.

"O-Oppa??" I called out in 2PM's dorm. "Oppa are you here??" I called again. 

"___?" a voice said. I turned around. Junho was coming out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around his waist. 

Another towel he was holding up against his head, roughly drying his hair. O_O *gulp* His chest.. was... 

"What are you doing here?" he asked nicely. I stared again. He tilted his head to the side and smirked. 

"What are you staring at?" he asked. I shook my head. 

"Have you seen what they're posting about me??" I asked. He started to walk ahead of me. 

"Yeah, I've seen it. So?" he replied, still drying his hair. "Well?" I said, asking for him to continue. 

"So what? Isn't it all true? I kissed you, you kissed me. That's what the fans saw, plus pictures. So please, tell me the wrong in that." he snapped at me as I moved closer to him. 

"I can't take the bashing Junho. I'm not an idol like you." I said. He sighed. "Then what do you want me to do?" he asked. 

I understood why he was so irritated, but he could at least give me some sympathy. 

"Please, help me to deal with this." I said, looking down. 

Junho's P.O.V.

She looked so helpless, she didn't know where to turn to. But she chose to turn to me. 

"Come here." I said, opening my arms. O_O Did she forget I was shirtless when she wrapped her hands around me? 

I suddenly felt goosebumps on her arms, and she let go of me quickly. I coughed. "I-I'll go put a shirt on." I said awkwardly and walked towards my room. 

___'s P.O.V.

I stood in the same place and waited for him to come back, fully clothed. Then I felt hands on my shoulders. I turned around and hugged him quickly.

I felt him rest his chin on my head. "Everything will be okay. They're just.. rumors." I assured her, rubbing her back gently. 

I felt her face bury into my chest, her breath catching up with her. I could see that she was so sad with her life right now. 

Ever since I met her in that bookstore, ever since she met Junsu there also. Ever since she started working there for pete's sake. 

I wanted to make her happy again, I wanted to see her smile and be care-free. I wanted to runaway with her, so she could forget everything. 

She could start new and fresh, a new beginning. I think she needs that.. and.. I'll be there. 

"Are you my boyfriend?" she asked quietly. O_O I was taken back by her question. But I was glad she asked me. 

"Why, do you want me to be?" I smirked, still hugging her closely. I felt her laugh. "No, but do you want me to be your girlfriend?" 

"Very much, yes." I replied plainly, shrugging. She felt still. "You do?" I heard her ask again. 

"Yeah, but it's okay if you don't want to be. But if you were, that would be you know.. like awesome." 

___'s P.O.V.

I smiled. I felt the same way. But.. who knows. Should I runaway with Junho?