Chapter 14.

He's There

OMG. I know I'm super late right? You guys are going to kill me. Lol. Okay here's your VERY VERY VERY LATE UPDATE. XD 

"T-shirts?"

"Check."

"Jeans?"

"Check." 

"Shoes?"

"Check."

"To--"

"Toothbrush, check." I said, zipping my suitcase up. He smiled and moved closer to me. "Where are we going exactly?" I asked. 

He shrugged. "Anywhere you want to I guess." he said. 

I paused. "Aren't the fans mad at you?" I asked. He looked at me and then went silent. 

"I-I guess they are.." he replied softly, zipping up his bag. I didn't reply and patted my packed up suitcase. 

I was leaving with Junho. I was going somewhere with him, where ever I wanted to go. I could go anywhere. And that's what we were going to do. 

Go anywhere we wanted.. and just run away. 

I smiled to myself as the thought came into my head. I thought of Europe or Japan. Or maybe Paris, even America. 

We got into the taxi after he put our bags in the trunk. We drove to the airport. 

I was surprised Junho was doing this for me. Everything, he gave up on everything for me. I was touched in so many ways, I couldn't describe. 

I looked at him as we drove to the airport. There were hardly any cars out, and the taxi was moving swiftly. 

"Are you okay?" he asked, seeing me look at him so seriously. I nodded slowly. 

"J-Junho?" I called. A thought popped into my head. He turned to me and raised his eyebrows. 

"Do you love me?" I asked, fiddling with my fingers, but still looking into his eyes. He blinked. 

"Y-Yes. Of course I do. Why do you ask?" he replied, putting his arm around me. "Already?" I asked him. His eye brows furrowed. 

"Why? Do you think it's too soon for me to love you?" he asked. I gulped and shook my head. "Y-You just loved me so fast." I mentioned. 

He grinned. "I guess I do." he commented and looked back in front of him. I thought about what place I would like to run away to with Junho. 

Europe?

Japan?

Paris?

States?

...Africa?

I sighed and leaned on his shoulder. 

Junho's P.O.V.

I felt her head relax on my shoulder, her breathing slowed and I glanced at her. Her eyes were already closed, and her face calm and peaceful. 

What place would she like to go to?

I thought about it. Hmm. Somewhere far away from all this mess in Seoul. Someplace where she can forget all her problems. 

And she can stay there as long as she wants to. It's not like were staying there forever, just as long as they can leave the scandal alone and just leave HER alone. 

I watched her sleep soundly on my shoulder. I wanted to keep her away forever, seeing her like this is much better. 

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Europe it is then. 

We were at the boarding dock, standing in line and ready to leave. We were next when---

Your P.O.V.

"___-ya!!!" someone yelled. O__O I turned around. "O-Oppa?!" I yelled, watching him run up to me. 

"_-_-___-yah!" he panted, stopping in front of me and grabbing my shoulders. 

"O-Oppa, what are you doing here??" I asked, staring at him. "Y-You can't go!" he stuttered. Junho dropped our bags. 

"Hyung, she's coming with me." he demanded. "Is this how you solve your problems Junho? By just running away?" he asked him, letting go of my shoulders and standing in front of Junho instead. 

"She's happier this way! S-She's happier with me!" he replied. Junsu just stared. "You can never get away from your problems by running away from them. And out of all people, you should know." Junsu muttered. 

Junho just rolled his eyes. "I don't care. She wants to come with me and she is." he said. Junsu shook his head. "No she isn't." he snapped then turned back to me. 

"__-ya, you don't need to run away with him. Please, don't go." he whispered, pulling me away from the terminal. Junho got out of line and waited for me. I looked back at Junsu.

"Oppa.. I just can't do this now. I need some time to think, and that's what Junho's doing." I told him. "No, you're running away! And when you come back, you'll be hoping that you're problems will just disappear? It doesn't work that way ___!" he yelled. 

"Why can it work that way?! Why can't it be easy?!" I yelled back. "Life isn't easy!" he replied, gripping my hands tighter. 

"We can get through this. Me and you." he whispered. I swallowed. 

"I never told you this before," he started, staring at me. "W-What is it Oppa?" I asked, scared. 

"I--I--...." 

GOODNIGHT! CLIFFHANGER! :D