Chapter 4

He's There

Hello again! ^-^ Just got home from school. I feel this sudden burst of inspiration. :D Can't wait to type it all out here. :) 

 

I looked outside the window, it was raining heavily. There was mud on the roads and sidewalks. I sighed and scanned the book the customer gave to me. I forced a smile to her as I handed her the wrapped book and receipt in a plastic bag. She smiled back and exited the store. *sigh* "What's wrong?" Junsu asked, hearing my sigh. "Oh, it's just that it's raining heavily.." I replied, staring at the window again. I rested my chin in my palm and stared blankly at the pouring rain. "You don't like rain?" he asked, leaning on the counter in front of me. I shook my head. "I love rain, but I don't have an umbrella. I hate getting wet." I explained to him. "Oh.." he reacted, looking out the window with me. I heard a thud. I blinked out of my zoning period. "Yes?" I asked, the customer who handed me a book. "How much does it cost?" he asked. He looked familiar. He was wearing dark shades with a hat on. I tilted my head to the side and peered at him closely. "Hold on a sec'." Junsu said. He reached over and flipped off the man's hat. O_O "Junho?" I asked, rubbing the back of my head. He glared at Junsu. "I was tricking her for a sec'."he told Junsu. I rolled my eyes and looked at the book. "Are you really buying this?" I asked him. He shook his head and took it from me. "Nah, I just wanted to hear your voice without you knowing it was me." he smirked. I gulped. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks quickly. I looked down to hide my face and kneeled down, pretending to get something. 

Junsu's P.O.V.

She kneeled down to get something. Junho looked at me seriously. "You're such a flirt!" I hissed at him quietly so she wouldn't hear. "I'm the flirt?!" he asked, in a mad whisper also. I rolled my eyes and put my arms on the counter. She rose from below the counter and started to smoothen out her hair. She looked up at Junho's eyes stared at her. If his eyes were even open. I can tell her breath was catching up with her. Well, alright. I had to accept that I'm developing feelings for her. I mean.. look at her. I blinked at her. Everything was great about her. I can even say she's my ideal type. But.. how can I tell her this when this Rain look-alike keeps showing up in front of her face?!

Junho's P.O.V.

She was staring at me intently. I stared back, trying not to ruin the moment. But then the lead singer coughed. She blinked slowly then looked away from me, grabbing some of the returned books and walking away from the counter. My head snapped to Junsu, who was smirking at me. Smug even. I rolled my eyes and watched her put the books in the proper places. "She likes me, huh?" I asked him, crossing my arms. He raised one eyebrow at me. "You? Please." he said, looking away and at her. "YA! Why?" I asked, slightly disappointed. He smiled as a response and just looked at her, piling the books on the shelves. "She needs someone better." he finally said. "What does some other guy got that I don't got?" I asked him, sighing. He shrugged. "I don't know who the guy is. Or if she's even interested in any guy." I said, going on my tippy toes to see her still above the shelves. He pulled me down by pressing on my shoulder. "I wanna win her heart hyung." he said. I blinked at him. I want to win her heart first.