Chapter46

Trainees for Love?

Suyun's POV

---

|| I saw Noona land a punch in Minwoo's stomach making him spit out blood. I looked at him helplessly. "Noona!" i cried, I tried running over to Minwoo but my legs wouldn't budge. Just then Noona kicked Minwoo right in the same exact spot making him fall down on the ground groaning with pain. I could feel the tears b at the corner of my eyes. "Noona aniyio! Stop! That's enough!"|| Just then i woke up screaming...My head was sweating and Noona wasn't in the dorm with me anymore. Omo..That was a bad dream..Noona..aniyo she wouldn't do that to Minwoo.. Just then the door opened. I didn't look but i could sense that it was Noona.

 

"Noona.." I started out shaking. "Hmm?" She replied almost as a whisper. "You didn't go to Boyfriend's dorm, did you?" I turned to face her. She just kept writing in her journal and didn't answer me. "Did you Noona?" I asked a little more loudly this time. "Ne i did. Wae?" Noona didn't seem to budge any emotions, from that i couldn't tell if she had stirred up a commotion or not.Her voice was also calm. But i was dying to know. "Did you do anything to Minwoo?" I finally ask. She looks up at me and then back down to her journal. She finishes and writes her signature as i could tell and hands it to me.I take her journal and read it.

 

 

Dear Journal,

 

I have to say that i do feel guilty for knocking out Suyun just to teach those Boyfriend Idiots a lesson..but I guess it was for the good of the order. Suyun might be mad at me for the reason that I did throw Minwoo towards the Twins and shoved him against a wall, but she'll sooner or later get over it. Yes, I was very angry and I just felt better after letting it out. I hate annoying jerks like those three pabos. I'm sure Suyun is also tired. She must be hurt from the break up also... Enough about Suyun and Minwoo..And about my feels towards the Jo Twins...I don't know. I will admit that I think i actually have fallen for them at one point..but now I'm not sure at all. My feelings are wobbly and i swear that if anything else happens...I might not be able to tame my feels anymore. Well that's all for now Journal. Minji will take her leave :)

 

-Lee Minji 

 

I look up at Noona and hand back the Journal to her. "Noona..did you have to be so harsh towards them?" Noona just looked at me awkwardly and tucked her Journal back under her bed. "Ne." Was all Noona said as she yawned and winced from her aching body. Noona is pretty strong as you can tell since she only had a couple of days to recover and was able to go and teach Minwoo and the twins a lesson. But as I looked at Noona again she looked a bit disturbed in she seemed to be in a heap of thoughts. "Noona, kwenchana?" I asked her and she just nodded her head. After that we both headed off to sleep. Minwoo..ah Is this really going to end like this ? 

 

Youngmin's POV

---

I walked back into the dorm with my heart shattered from Minji's death glare. She really isn't going to forgive us is she ? I sigh as i walked back into the dorm. As i entered everyone looks at me with curious eyes. Donghyun was the first to speak. "Youngmin, what happened?" I just shook my head. "Ohh, everything is good. Don't worry." I said obviously lying. Minwoo seemed to have calmed down and Kwangmin seemed disturbed. "We know what is going on. The two dongsangs already explained to us." Hyunseong Hyung continued as I sat down. I just nodded my head, because we sooner or later would have to explain to them.

 

The three Hyungs gave us three maknaes disappointing looks.

"Why didn't you three tell us about this?" Jeongmin came in spitting out his gum in the trash near by. I just looked down at the ground and scooted to wear Kwangmin and Minwoo were. "We thought this was something good for the Sistar Noonas." Kwangmin tried explaining.. I chimed in. "But little did we know it'd turn out to be like this.." The hyungs all exchanged looks and looked back at us.

 

"Next time if something like this happens, inform us." Hyunseong replied back sternly. I looked back at Jeongmin Hyung and he looked like he could pound our faces into gum right then and there. "Aniyo, maybe Donghyun and Hyunseong can be soft about this..but not me." Jeongmin exclamined. "You don't hit girls, nor do you play with their feelings." I looked at Minwoo and Kwangmin we all exchanged looks. "You three were being jerks. And to tell you the truth, if Minji and Suyun don't forgive you three? I don't blame them." Jeongmin said finally popping another piece gum into his mouth. Donghyun and Hyunseong nodded their heads in agreement.

 

Minwoo's POV

---

I could tell that what we did for the Sistar Noonas was wrong. If Suyun doesn't forgive me, I might not be able to get over it..I love her. "We'll leave you three to discuss what you guys are doing next. Be sure to confront Sistar." Donghyun Hyung said while Hyunseong and Jeongmin all stood up and left the room.  "Minwoo ah, are you thinking about telling everything to Suyun?" Youngmin asked while helping me up onto the sofa. I nodded my head. I wanted to end this and have her back..I would be restless till then. "Well, i think you should stay away from her for a while and let her cool off. Especially Minji." Kwangmin also brought in.

 

"She might actually kick your for trying to get close to Suyun."  Youngmin finished. I was actually kind of scared of Minji now, I felt like my back was going to break when i was pressed up against the wall. "Well I guess I won't then, but i won't put that off for long..." I said trailing off. The twins both nod at me. "Well then what are you two going to do about Minji?" I could see the difference in both of their expressions. Haha. Makes me want to laugh. "I know since i fell for Suyun, which one of you two fell for Minji?" I asked kind of smirking even in the bad situation we were in. "We both did." Youngmin replied smiling. What ?! OOOO hh! Twin war is see. "Well who's going to get her ehh?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

 

Kwangmin's POV

---

Minwoo that smart . *Sighs* Youngmin is good with girls, and he is the older twin. But when it comes to Minji, I won't give up. I want her for myself, so watch out Youngmin . I'll get her for sure.