Chapter 33

Trainees for Love?

Minji's POV

---

But for real I don't even care if they like me or not. I can understand why they would hate me; I'm cold and not that nice to outsiders. But Suyun ? She deserves better :) I sigh out loud to myself. I looked at my wounded hand. It had dried up blood and was bruised up badly..I swear if i would of used full strength i would of broke my own hand.

 

Kwangmin's POV

---

As i stepped out I spotted an indent in the wall. There was some dried blood smeared in the small cracks. I wince to myself, whoever punched that wall must of been really mad. It must of hurt punching it too... Just then i remembered what Suyun had told us what happened last night. Maybe Minji was the one who punched it. *The blood* She must of been wounded.. I rushed back inside our dorm and grabbed the first-aid kit. I then rushed out again. I tried knocking on her door but sadly no one answered.

"Minji ah.. It's me Kwangmin..I know you must be mad but please open the door." I said yelling at the door. Still no response. So i decided to twist the door knob. Surprisingly it opened and there was no one inside. My eyes wander around the room and i step in to check in the bathroom but still no sign of Minji. **

 

She might of walked to the park..should I go look ? I thought of just retreating, but i took a glance at the first aid kid i had under my left arm and decided to go anyways. As i walked across the street i saw Minji swinging with her back facing me. I quickly ran over and I didn't know how to approach her. So i just walked over and sat next to her in the swing beside her.

Minji's POV

---

I felt like the world was spinning for some reason. I never thought that Starship would ever be this dangerous. Just then my thoughts were interrupted by someone who plopped down in the swing beside mine. I looked over to see a smiling Kwangmin. Wtf ?** Why does he have to be here at this particular time. I just glared at him and looked away. "Why are you here again?" I said coldly. "Well I uh..heard about what happened.." He slightly said.

"Yeah? And so ?! It's not even your business." I screamed at him a little angry, making him jump a bit with widen eyes. "Well, I uh...saw what you created in the wall..and.

 

" I saw his head droop down to his laps and i saw a first aid kit. "I wanted to treat your wound..Is your hand okay?" He asked with an anxious face. Wth ? He wanted to treat my hand? I hid my right hand behind my back while standing up. Kwangmin quickly got up and tried looking behind me.

"Aniyo. Kwenchana. I don't need you to aid my hand." I said shooting him a weird look. He just smiled and got a hold of my hand somehow. Looking at it he looked so anxious. That feeling..*electricity* It came back..whenever he touched me i would feel my body warm up. What is this ?

Back at the Dorm--

 

Suyun's POV

---

"Youngmin ah, where did Kwangmin go?" I asked as I inspected the room with no trace of Kwangmin. Youngmin just smiled back at me and replied. "Oh he went out for a walk. He might be coming back later." He then went back to playing a game board with Donghyun and Minwoo. I knew where he went..he probably went to find Noona. That's good, at least she's not alone.."Suyun ah, do you want to play too?" Minwoo asked grabbing my hand. I blushed slightly and nodded my head. "Arasso, come here you can be blue." He pulled me towards the table that was set in the middle of the living room.

Minwoo's POV

---

As Suyun started her turn of the board game we started i stared at her beauty...It'd just hurt me more if i had to tell her this was all a plan.I'll just try to enjoy for the time being..Hopefully this goes on for long.."Minwoo, Minwoo!" I heard Donghyun Hyung say my name. I finally look up. "Oh n-ne?" I said . "It's your turn kiddo!" He said ruffling my hair. "Yah Hyung you're messing up my hair!"I giggled. Suyun smiled at me.

Suyun's POV

---

Minwoo's smile is so warm. I giggle to myself. I don't know why..but seriously I don't think Minwoo would do anything to hurt me..or is Noona just thinking too much? Aishh, non molla maybe i should just listen just in case... Minwoo ah, nomu nomu nomu chuwa !:)

 

Kwangmin's POV

----

Surprisingly, Minji actually let me treat her hand. I inspected it carefully and it was bruised up badly. It made my heart painful. Just lightly tapping it made her wince in pain. "Mianhae, apa?" I asked boring my eyes into hers. She seemed uneasy and I quickly changed my gaze looking at her feet. I made her sit down on a swing and i bent down onto my knees.I got the first aid kit and got the cotton ball.

Minji's POV

---

Kwangmin help dab medicine on my hand and i wince in pain. He looked up at me every now and then and when he would see me wince, he'd blow at my hand lightly. I felt a little better and actually felt thankful towards him. After a while he finally wrapped some tissue around my hand and smiling in satisfactory :)  "Khamsamnida Kwangmin" I mutter. *Seriously? Did i just say that?* He looked at me shocked, but then it turned into an excited smile. "Aniyo, it was nothing. And maybe you should head back to the dorm. It's getting really  hot." He said pointing towards the building. I nod and walk with Kwangmin beside me.