Chapter 22

Trainees for Love?

Minji's POV

 

I stood with my arms crossed next to Suyun behind the camera as Boyfriend were filming. "I'm your BOYFRIEND! Annyeonghasayo we are Boyfriend!" they seemingly sang together. We all clapped for the effect, then I crossed my arms again, bored. I stood directly behind the cameraman so I could see how it was on film. I noticed Kwangmin was staring at me, he even stole a wink, though everyone else took it as fanservice. Tch, I look away from him. Well it was kinda... ANI ANI ANI ANI!! NOT CUTE NOT CUTE!!

 

Suyun's POV

 

So after the introduction, which was very boring, we move on into the cabin we'd be staying at. Almost immediately a mini-game had started. The boys were given a word and music plays. When the music stops, they all have to do a pose to represent the word. If they win, they get an ingredient for post-lunch. Huh, seems complicated. The MC, Park Jinho, pulled me and Noona into the camera to play the game too. "Arasso! Now will you two introduce yourselves?" Jinho said to us. "Annyeonghasayo!" Noona and I said together. "I am Lee Minji!" "I am Kim Suyun!" Noona and I had our smiles on. "Now, do you all understand the rules?" Jinho asked. We all nod or said "Ne~" and the word was given to us by a coordinate oppa.

 

Donghyun's POV

 

Minji and Suyun were introduced and stood by the twins on the end. Minji and Kwangmin were next to each other, and they seemed.... I don't know how you would explain it but they seemed nice? Anyway, our word was "Sun" and the music began. I didn't know anything for sun! When the music stopped we all had different poses. Me with my hand covering my eyes and pretending to look at the sun. Jeongmin had his little fingers spread out and on his head, I'm guessing trying to make the sun rays. Hyunseung with a pose to show he was at the beach. The twins had the same pose, 'looking away' from the sun. Minwoo with a pose similar to mine, only he blocked the 'sun' with both hands. Minji indicated herself since she has a different name that meant sun. And Suyun had a Taeyang pose.

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

We all failed that challenge and we laugh it off. "OH! They all have different poses!!" Jinho said, fascinated. "The twins are so similar!!" he said, coming to us and examining us. "Arasso, next word!" It was... 'water'. How do you do water!? Anyway.... the music that played was MBLAQ's Cry, and when it stopped, we all had the same pose! DRINKING water! We all cheered, "YEAHHHH!!!" and had some high-fives. Minji was... very unlike her harsh persona. Her acting skills really were amazing.

 

Youngmin's POV

 

Okay okay, so since the game went on for a long time, we all skip to the part where we had a gamble on the last round. If we win, we get any ingredients we want. "Oppa do you really think we can do it?" Suyun asked us. Jeongmin answered her, "Ne! We are Boyfriend!!" "ANI!! We AREN'T!!" Minji replied. We all laughed. So our final word was 'love'. Huh, we had two ways we could do that. The music that played was Boyfriend's Boyfriend. When it stopped, we ALL had the same pose. Using our arms to form a heart by curving our arms to our head, we win all the ingredients! HOWEVER!! "Oooh!!" Jinho exclaimed, coming to Kwangmin and Minji. Their arms were locked in that pose. We laugh at their embarrassed faces and struggle to release each other. I burned with jealousy though, both Minji and Kwangmin seemed to enjoy it.

 

Minji's POV

 

So after that awkward moment, we were each given two ingredients to take to make food! I was so hungry! We all head to the kitchen with the cameraman following us. I turn to face the camera, "Yay! We got the food!" I pretended to jump and cheer. "Yah Minji! Calm down before you drop the food!" Suyun said, taking half the camera with me. I giggle. "Ara ara~ Chill." I said to her. This was actually kinda fun. Then a question was asked to me by one of the coordinate unnies. "How was it doing the love symbol while connected with Kwangmin?" I kinda stumbled over the sudden question. "B-bwoh? That? It was okay." I said, hiding my adrenaline rush. "They say that when you do that with someone you stay together forever. Do you believe that? (No not really I made it up :D)" they asked. "A-ani! Of course not! Kwangmin's just... a chingu." I said.

 

Suyun's POV

 

I was probably seen in the camera laughing at Noona. "A-ani! Of course not! Kwangmin's just... a chingu." Noona said. I laugh and come from behind and nudge Noona to . "Ani ani~ She liiiiiikkkkeeesssss him!" I saw Noona's face go red and I laugh. We all finally reach the kitchen and we make FOOD! I'm starving, hadn't eaten all day! I giggle as I noticed the cameraman aiming the camera at Noona and Kwangmin next to each other, helping each other. NOONAAAAAA ;)