Chapter 2

Trainees for Love?

So today's our second day right? Noona and I are supposed to be settling in... yup... that's what's happening. Yep the same twins are bullying us again >.

Minji's POV

Where was Suyun going? I couldn't see her as I blocked as many kicks from the black haired twin's assault. After a few more minutes, I faked passing out. "Heh," I heard him say, satisfied. "Must've knocked her out. Well, off to find the other one and Youngmin-ah." he left, jogging after his brother and Suyun. Youngmin-ah? That blonde one? I couldn't really think. I tried to get up with the wall's help, since Suyun wasn't availible right now. I found myself falling back on to the floor, really passing out this time.

Youngmin's POV

I slow to a walk as I lost that girl. She noticed. She said her unnie's name, Minji-ah? Heh, interesting one that Minji. I lost her friend, so I decided to go back to find hyung. When I did come back, I saw her. Minji was passed out. Went a little overboard much? I went over to her and turned her over. She was... actually kinda kyopta. I shook off that stray thought and carried her to the nurse's place. The nurse wasn't there, so I treated Minji's injuries from hyung. It took about 20 minutes before I saw Minji's eyes up close. "You're up." I said to her, trying to hide that gaze her chingu saw. She sat up and without saying anything, punched me right in the jaw and bolted out the door. "Ahh..." I rubbed my jaw as I look out the door. "She hits hard..."

Suyun's POV

So after I lost the blonde twin, I ran straight towards mine and Noona's dorm and locked the door. It was only a matter of seconds after I stepped into the room when I heard running footsteps and desperate knocks at the door. I open it and it was Noona. "Yah! Noona! Kwenchana?" I said as she came in, slammed the door and jumped straight to her bed. "Ne." she said calmly yet breathlessly. "Yikes Noona what happened? Did you almost get hit by a bus or something?" I said. Dot dot dot... she was already heading into the shower. I took a look outside into the hall. I heard a groan, and the sight of a blonde twin was rolling around on the ground in pain. I facepalm myself, grabbed the first-aid, and went to HIS aid. I kneel at his side and treat him. There's no way Noona could've recovered that fast and run so quickly like that. He knew.

Youngmin's POV

ARA? So I follow her back to her dorm's floor and she swings at me again!? Geez she's mean. Just moments after she disappeared into her room, her chingu's head popped out. She saw me then ran back inside to get something then came running to my side with a first-aid kit. She treated my injuries as I treated her unnie's. I sat up as she dabbed medicine onto my jaw and pouted at her. "What are you doing?" I asked her. She stole a quick glance at me. "Youngmin-ah, right?" she said. My eyes widen at the fact that she knew my name. "Uh ne. How did you know?" I said. She still didn't answer me. "You're brother said you're name yesterday when I passed by the dance studio." "Right..." I said a little suspiciously. "But you still didn't answer me." She stopped dabbing at my jaw and cleaned it up a little.

Suyun's POV

"I need to pay you back." I said. He looked at me like I was crazy, and I laugh at that. "There's no way that unnie could even stand from a beating from your brother. The fact that she RAN to our room must mean she's been treated. And considering I saw you rolling on the ground from one of her punches, must mean you probably treated her and she got ticked off and threw one at you." Now he looked at me really surprised. "How in the world did you get that from her running?" he asked, standing up. "There's no way anyone would've gotten that so fast." I stand up with the little kit smiling, "Let's just say I'm probably one of the smartest people you'll meet." Then I turn and walk back towards my dorm. "Oh and uh, I know about your little crush too." Then the door closed and a panicked Youngmin.

Minji's POV

So after taking a nice hot shower, I return to the main room with a missing Suyun. The door was open, and so was the cabinet where she put the first-aid kit yesterday. I heard a "Oh and uh, I know about your little crush too." and a Suyun walked in with a white kit in hand. I cross my arms and glare at Suyun. "Where were you?" I said. She, being immune to my stern persona, just grinned at me and said, "I was... out." and she returns the first-aid and plopped on her bed. I sigh and let it go. We'll see where her little 'errand' will take us tomorrow.

Youngmin's POV

I return to Boyfriend's dorm and head straight to mine and hyung's room. "Yah Youngmin-ah. Where were you?" Kwangmin asked. "I was chasing that girl remember?" I said. I had been practicing that excuse on the way back. "Oh right right." hyung said. I lay on my bed, thinking about Minji, and what that girl said. "Yah, hyung," I said. "What do you think of that girl? You know, that dancer one?" "Aren't they both dancers?" hyung remarked. "Ne, but I'm talking about the one who wasn't screaming at me." "Ohhh her. What's her name, Lee Minji?" "Ne, her." I said. "What do you think of Minji-ah?" "Mol la, I never thought about it." he said.

"Why?" "Why do the noonas want us to hurt her and her chingu?" I asked. "It's just their first couple days." "Ne ne, but it's what the noonas asked us. And if the hyungs find out we aren't listening to the SISTAR noonas we'll get in trouble." hyung sat up. "But the other hyungs don't even know what we're doing." I said. Kwangmin was silent, obviously in thought. "At least think about it." cause I know I'll be doing a whole lot of thinking.

 

---

Eyy.. What do you guys think ? Good ? Bad ?

I don't know. Lol. I hoped you guys enjoyed it.

-Minji-