Chapter 21

Trainees for Love?

Minji's POV

 

In the limo I sat next to Suyun and something was really off about her. Was she homesick? Was it Haneul her ex-boyfriend? Was there an accident? I glance at Minwoo to see if he did anything to her, but he also seemed down too. He was dazed just as Suyun was. What in the world happened!?

 

Suyun's POV

 

Should I tell Noona? Should I? Maybe I shouldn't. It bugs me still though. I have to tell Noona when we're alone. I shouldn't let Minwoo or Boyfriend know about it. I felt a nudge and I looked at Noona. "Yah Suyun kwenchana?" she asked, genuinely worried. I sigh, I should tell her now before she gets mad at me. "Noona, I---" the limo stopped abruptly, causing all of us to lunge in a direction. We arrived already. Noona quickly took my upper arm, making me look back at her. "Tell me later." I nod and exit out the door.

 

Minwoo's POV

 

AGH I was thinking too much last night!! I HAD to have that dream!?! Did I!? I didn't mean to!! Suyun I'm sorry!!

 

*Minwoo's dream*

 

I was at the park with Suyun. We were sitting on a bench, talking and laughing, but then my expression dissolved into a slight frown and I looked away from Suyun. "Oh, Minwoo? Kwenchana?" she asked me. I got up, being released from Suyun's embrace. I stood with my back to her. "Minwoo??" she said again. I felt emotionless, lifeless. "Suyun," I had said. "I don't want to see you anymore." I heard Suyun gasp at that, and I continued, "I don't want to talk to you anymore. I don't ever want to hold you anymore." I could imagine Suyun with tears flooding her eyes. I don't know what happened or why, but I didn't feel any pain when I said, "I hate you." I walked away from her. "Chakkumanyo Minwoo!" I heard her shout. I didn't turn to even look at her. I whisper to myself when I heard Suyun break down, "Suyun... I hate you..."

 

And Hyunseung came to my rescue and woke me up. Suyun I'm so sorry!!

 

Youngmin's POV

 

So when we arrived on set, Boyfriend and Minji and Suyun were sent to makeup for the broadcast. The woods seemed kinda eerie in my opinion. Although there was the beach somewhere around, I heard from the coordinate noonas that there was a deep pond nearby too. When I asked them about it, they said we shouldn't go anywhere near it. "There's a lot of seaweed in that pond. If you were to swim in it, you'll easily get tangled and drown." It scared me just a little bit, but I spread that piece of news around Boyfriend. I'm not sure if it reached Minji and Suyun, but I'm sure it will soon.

 

Suyun's POV

 

After makeup, Noona and I had to wait a bit as the coordinate unnies instructed Boyfriend. "Yah Suyun," Noona said, nudging me. "What were you upset about?" "O-oh! Uh about that..." I trail off, thinking about my words carefully. I pull Noona into a corner and whisper to her, "Noona I had a dream last night... Minwoo... he said he didn't want to see or talk to me anymore... and he said he hated me..." "YAH!!" she shouted. "Shhh!" I said, pulling her back down. "Yah Suyun it's just a dream. I'm sure he'll never say that to you." she told me. "I know but it worries me still..." I said, a little insecure. "What if he really did...?" "Yah," she flicked my forehead like she did yesterday. "I said don't worry. You think too much." I sigh. "Well I guess..." When it was our turn for our instructions. I space out and think about that dream I had. It made me feel funny...