Chapter 30

Trainees for Love?

Minji's POV

"Khamsamnida Jeongmin~" I said with a smile. He just smiled back after popping a bubble. Hmm, something's definitely up, I can feel it jabbing me in my gut. Suyun's so hopeless, so lovey-dovey with Minwoo. That's when it struck me and my eyes widen a little. "Yah, Minji, kwenchana?" Jeongmin asked, snapping me out of my trance. "O-oh, ne." I said, acting the best I could. Jeongmin popped a really small bubble and shrugged, going back to join the boys. I get up and follow him, I had to confirm my theory.

Youngmin's POV

When Jeongmin came back to watch us play games, I noticed Minji skipped to us and sat right next to Hyunseung. I bit my lip to prevent myself from doing anything reckless. "So Hyunseong~" she cooed. Aigoo... so cute... My lip tasted salty as a little bit of blood dotted my lip. "Can you tell me about the Sistar unnies?" I stopped and tensed up. I exchanged looks with Kwangmin with the 'oh ' look. We look over at Minwoo and he just turned his head to us, assuring me that none of us snitched out anyone. We were all so careful, how did Minji catch on?

 

Suyun's POV

 

I smile, preventing myself from laughing as Hyunseung stuttered to answer Noona. "O-oh the noonas? T-they're really nice. A-although Bora and Hyorin seems different lately. I overheard them say something about someone cheating..." I felt Minwoo release his grip from my hand, and that kinda made me curious. But ANYWAYS, Noona continued, "Oh I see..." she moved over toward Donghyun. "Oppa~ Could you tell me about Bora and Hyorin?" Well this was awkward for the boys... However, Minji seemed disappointed with the intel Donghyun had given her. So she moved onto Kwangmin. Surprise, she's that desperate to figure it out.

Kwangmin's POV

When Minji came over by me, I felt really warm and tried my best not to flinch. "Kwangmin~ Can you tell me more please?" she was so... adorably curious. "W-wae? How come you wanna k-know?" I tried to say. "Because they're so cool!" she had this huge grin that went across her face. "O-oh..." I said, still slightly stumbling over myself. I noticed that Youngmin was eying Minji too. "W-well... Soyou and Bora get jealous easily. And so does Hyorin." I said, trying not to reveal too much. "They don't like competition when they see it, so they try to win at dance, singing and acting." Minwoo nudged my side, hinting I was telling too much.

Minji's POV

Huh, so I was right after all. "Khamsamnida Kwangmin~" I said, jumping up. I glance at Suyun and she got the message, scrambling up after me. We head to the door and turn back at Boyfriend, who were watching us with anxiety. "Khamsamnida~" we both said, bowing. Hmm, still, when I had my hand on Kwangmin's shoulder, he seemed stiff. There was something else that I didn't know yet. Minwoo and Youngmin seemed pretty tensed too. Suyun didn't seem to notice anything yet, so I took her wrist and led her outside their dorm.

Suyun's POV

Noona seemed unsatisfied still when we took a few steps from Boyfriend's door. "Suyun listen to me," she said looking at me in the eye. "With whatever that's going on, be careful." "Bwoh? Wae?" I said, still not getting the point. "There's something going on, and..." she hesitated. "I think you should... break up with Minwoo." I don't know why, but I got a little mad. "WAE?" I said a little louder. "Minwoo isn't doing anything wrong!" "Aish Suyun calm down and listen---" "Ani! Why should I!? NOTHING is wrong!" I cut her off. "MINWOO isn't doing anything!" "Suyun---" "You like him don't you?" I said, cutting her off again. "B-bwoh?! Choiyo?! Like MINWOO?" she said, suddenly forgetting what she was trying to say. "I do NOT like any of them!" "Then why are you telling me to leave Minwoo!?" I said, starting to hit her arm. "You want me to break up with him so you can have him for yourself don't you!?" "Ani! Suyun listen to me!" "Aniyo! I don't want to hear it!" And then I said something that hurt her. "I HATE YOU."

Minji's POV

Suyun and I were really going at it. "Ani! Suyun listen to me!" "Aniyo!" she screamed back at me. "I don't want to hear it! I HATE YOU." When she said that, I was hurt. My chest had a sharp pain, not only from Suyun shoving me. Suyun sighed and walked past me, bumping my shoulder as she did. I didn't turn to look back at her, I didn't want to. My fists tightened with my nails almost piercing my hands. I with an irritated yell, I punch the wall out of rage, then head to my dorm.

Hyunseung's POV

Shortly after Suyun and Minji left, we heard yelling from the hall. The other members heard it too. We stopped the game and went to the wall to try to hear through it. It was all muffled, but the only thing we heard was "I HATE YOU." and then there was a silence. We looked at each other. "Who was that?" Minwoo asked, looking at Jeongmin, who shrugged. Then there was a sudden THUD that startled all of us, making us jump. "What was that!?" I said, still a little freaked out from that noise. Everyone shrugged it off. I wonder what happened?

 

 

--

Uh Oh...