Chapter 18

Trainees for Love?

Boyfriend and the two new trainees finished up the game and the desserts ready to head back to the

Dorms.

---

Minji's POV

---

Well you guys head back first I'll come a little bit after. I said standing in front of the Domo shop's closed doors. They all looked at me like I was crazy. "Where are you going at such a late hour?" Suyun grabbed my wrist. I just smiled and grabbed Minwoo's hand and made them two hold hands. "Don't worry. Noona is hardcore right? I just want to go for a walk. Ara?" I eyed everyone even the twins. And smiled one of my acting smiles. They all smiled back and crossed the street with Suyun and Minwoo hand and hand last.

 

After I saw that everyone of them had entered the building i walked to my right heading to the park. I wanted to swing and get some fresh air. As i walked i felt a cold breeze rush past my face, making me wrap my arms around myself. As i reached the swings i plopped myself down and used my feet to push me at a small speed.

 

Suyun's POV

---

Noona made me and Minwoo hold hands which made me blush at her sudden actions. What the? But at the moment i forgot my worried feelings for Noona because I held Minwoo's warm hand. And surprisingly he tightened his grip on my hands.I looked up at him and smiled at me. I felt so happy :) But still I wonder why Noona wants to take such a late night walk? Ehh..It's okay right?.. Since she's Noona. :/ I looked back at Noona who still stood there across the street looking at us. Probably to make sure we all go into the building. I eye the twins and thought...Maybe i could ask one of them to look after Noona. *MINWOO*

 

After Minwoo dropped me off by mine and Noona's shared dorm, he kissed me on the hand and left. I could feel my adrenaline pumping throughout my body. I smiled to myself but thought back to Noona and frowned. I waited a bit for Minwoo to enter their dorm before I knocked on their door. I knocked and heard shuffling footsteps. I found myself facing Jeongmin with a bubble formed at his lips. I fought the urge of popping it with my finger and giggled a little. Jeongmin popped the bubble. "You need something?" He smiled at me while chewing with his mouth curved to the left, almost as he was smirking at me. It gave me the chills but a good feeling.

 

"Ohh Ne.. Can i talk with Kwangmin?" He motioned me to come in. But i shook my head."Kwangie! Door!" He screamed while smiling again at me. He then turned his back and stretched his arms up while yawning. Just then i saw Kwangmin peeking out of his room and his eyes turned to me and he walked out with his hands in his left jeans' pocket. He gave me a "yea?" look. "Can I help you?" He said looking at the wall behind me. "Can you step out for a minute?" I asked him awkwardly. He nodded his head and closed the door behind him. "Ne?" He said with his arms crossed. "You know how Noona is now alone at the park? Can you check on her?"

 

"Me? Ani, she hates the living guts out of me right now." He said giving me a "are you crazy" look. I just deflated my shoulders at him. "Come on. I need someone to make sure she's safe..and since she's alone this is the best time to you know..." "To what?" He asked me with an eyebrow raised. "To go and try to talk things out. DUH?!" I said smacking him lightly on the arm. He looked at his feet then back at me. He let out a loud sigh. "Fine." I smiled in satisfactory. "Khamsamnida Kwangmin." I mumbled. He grabbed his jacket and walked out of the hallway.

 

Minji's POV

---

I looked at the stars that helped the lonely moon shine down on the earth. I decided to make the swing go higher so i kicked my feet back and forth. As i was mid way in the air I spread out my arms making me feel the breeze of the mild "summer" night. I closed my eyes as i felt myself nearing the ground again. Just then someone's hands came from behind and pushed me up making me yelp a bit.

 

"Omo." I yelled. I heard the person laugh . It sounded so familiar, i open my eyes and see Kwangmin with a huge smile plastered on his face with his arms crossed over his chest. I stopped myself from swinging and give him a glare. "What are you doing here?" I said with a cold tone. He shrugged his shoulders playfully and sat down in the swing next to mine. "I just wanted to follow you. Why? Do I need a reason to follow you?" He said annoying me.I just rolled my eyes and sighed. I stared up at the night stars again and i could feel his gaze on me. I turned to him and he wasn't looking at me.

Hmm. Weird. I just brushed it off of me.

 

Kwangmin's POV

---

I looked at Minji, her face gleamed so beautifully under the moonlight. Just then she was about to turn her head towards me i looked away. *Phew* That was close...