Chapter 1

Trainees for Love?

Suyun's POV

"Run Noona!" "Ara ara you hurry up! They'll catch us!" Lee Minji is my unnie, she prefers to be called Noona, from a female or not O.o We're the new trainees at Starship. It's our first day in Korea much less Starship and we're already getting chased by twins. "Agh!" Noona tripped and I (clumsily) tripped over her. She was already injured beforehand, so I was the quicker one to get up. I grab her arm and yank at it to pull her up, "Bali Noona bali!" I practically shout, seeing the twins just turning the corner. Noona just got up on her feet before the blonde twin rams into me and holds my arms steady on the ground as the black haired twin continues his kicking and shoving on Noona as he was earlier. Again, I was held down and struggled helplessly in the blondie's grip.

Minji's POV

As I get knocked over once again by the more aggressive twin, kicks and blows were aimed at me. Suyun was being held down to the ground with the other twin's knee on her back. I cover as much of my body as possible, attempting to receive as little damage as possible. This twin mostly aimed for my legs for who knows what reason. Was he trying to disable my dancing? That's what it seemed to be. Suyun might be able to deduce a better thought. So after about another 10-20 minutes of a beating, the twins finally ditch. Suyun breathlessly crawls over to me. "Noona," she said. "Noona... kwenchana?" "N-ne..." I said weakly, trying to at least sit up. "What about you?" She nodded, "Ne." She was able to stand a little faster than I could, and she helped me back to out dorm, where we locked the door.

Suyun's POV

After I locked the door behind us, I help Noona lay on her bed that was across from mine. After she was able to rest a little, I went straight for the first-aid. When I came back with the little white box and took out medicine, Noona grabbed by wrist. "Ani," she said. "I'll be fine." I smirk, putting back the medicine. Typical of her. Noona was always the independent person, and the only time when she relies on me for help is... very rare. After returning the first-aid to its rightful place in the cabinet, I plop on my bed too. Something told me I won't be singing for a while.

Minji's POV

I glance over at Suyun. She was having a really hard time breathing. Man that blonde twin must've aimed right for the middle of her rib cage when he was on her like that. Must've hurt her a lot too. "Yah, Suyun-ah," I said, catching her attention. "Are you sure you're alright?" She took a deep breath... or a sigh... and still didn't turn her gaze away from the ceiling and said, "Ne Noona. You focus on getting better without medicine." Tch. Trying to be tough like her unnie. "Ara ara," I said, looking back at the ceiling too. "Something tells me the twins aren't finished with us yet."

 

--

Sorry it's Kinda short, but the next one will be longer.

I promise :) 

- Minji-