Chapter 25

Trainees for Love?

Minwoo's POV

 

 

Suyun was next. I was really surprised by the song she sang to, and I'm pretty sure Minji was too. It was Park Bom and her song Don't Cry. I had this stinging pain in my chest and a lump in my thoat as Suyun sang It's okay baby please don't cry~ It hurt me so much that I really did want to cry. I don't want to hurt her, and hearing her sing, it made me feel like she was singing to me.

 

Suyun's POV

 

I became very very tensed and nervous and jumpy as soon as Noona stopped dancing. OH MY LORD HELP ME!?!! I step forward a little to where Noona stood and take a deep breath. Park Bom's Don't Cry played. Noona and our old friend Kimchiyah would always spazz over it, so I thought why not sing to it? It's okay baby please don't cry~ I thought about Minwoo and the dream I had. If he were to ever say that, I wouldn't blame him and I don't want to see him cry from that. I thought this was a good song to sing for him so in case we were to ever have anything come between us, I don't want him to suffer from it, and it'd all be okay.

 

Youngmin's POV

 

Amazing! Well not like she appeals to me... but I'm surprised Suyun could sing so well from that damage I've given to her ribs and back. She's recovered fast. But you know, during her performance, she seemed to be stealing glances at Minwoo. She didn't happen to find out about our plan did she? Did Minji? Ani they couldn't have, we haven't said a single thing about it! Suyun's performance was halved as she automatically jumped into another song for dancing.

 

Minji's POV

 

Ha, typical of Suyun. Of course she'd dance to Taeyang's Wedding Dress. She has been for just as long as I've been singing to Narsha. For a dongsaeng, I'd say she did pretty well for someone who was damaged towards their lungs. Heh, we were getting close to the finale that was unintentionally planned. As soon as Suyun stopped dancing, I stood up to join her and Boyfriend's song played. I took Youngmin's part at the beginning so Suyun and I could start properly. And of course, Suyun took Minwoo's part xD I could just pictured the shocked looks on the boys' faces as I heard Jinho exclaim, "Uwoah!!!"

 

Suyun's POV

 

As soon as Noona and I finished together, we were breathless... well at least I was :3 Noona and I bow and the boys clapped for us with cheers. "Uwoah! You two were amazing!" Jinho said, still clapping. "Khamsamnida..." Noona and I said bowing our heads slightly. "Suyun~" Minwoo said. "Can you sing for me too!?" I laugh at his kiddy nature. "If that's okay with Jinho-shi." I said, looking at the MC. "Well of course! Why not?!" Jinho seemed excited again. Noona signaled for the staff to play THE song. Hayannuni naeryeo olddaemyeon~ Another "uwah!!" came from the boys, especially Jinho. I kept my eyes locked on Minwoo with a warm smile. Nunkkotipiona ddo bicina nunibusin neo cheoreom~

 

Minwoo's POV

 

I had a smile on my face as Suyun sang for me. I felt Hyunseung nudge me as Suyun trailed off. Of all songs she sings IU and Thunder's song. I get the message from hyung and rap to Thunder's part. Yeah girl. Suyun's smile grew even bigger, making mine grow too and everyone else went "ooooohhhh~" You should know that... that my heart beats like... I was really glad I did this song with her. From the bottom of my heart, I thank god I found you...

 

Donghyun's POV

 

I saw how happy Suyun was when she was singing with Minwoo. Her smile was so bright and pure, and Minwoo was having a good time too. My chest was throbbing like it was earlier, so I smiled to cover it, kinda dazed. Minji had her arm around Suyun's neck and they both swayed from side to side with smiles. Jinho seemed to be enjoying the performance too. Aish I bet when Suyun and Minji debut, they'll be successful in whatever challenges they face. Right, Suyun?