Chapter 15

Trainees for Love?

Minji's POV

---

Uwahha. Domo this and Domo that...It was so ...WOW. I swear i was breaking my cold shell, but i feel refreshed to see the thing that kept me company ever-since i was young.(Yes, even before Suyun)  I remembered whenever i was down or got a scolding from Umma , I would let out all my anger and emotions to my Domo. :D I spaced out thinking about those memories...Just then someone was waving their hand at me. I snapped. "Yah Minji, are you dazed from Domo still?" Jeongmin popped his bubble from the eyes he had eaten off the domo-sicle. I shook my head and just smiled lightly while i pushed the sundae Minwoo had offered me away. I didn't finish it so i felt bad, I shouldn't have taken it..

"Hey it's kind of quiet, you guys wanna play something?" Suyun said leaning into the table. Everyone looked at Suyun with curious expressions. The domo Ice-cream shop was empty too except for a couple of older adults who I assumed didn't know Boyfriend. "Well have you guys played the game Truth Or Dare?" I immediately leaned back and crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm not playing Suyun." "What? Noona!' Suyun whined which made Minwoo laugh. "Noona you have to PLAY. Then there will only be one girl playing..me!" She said pointing at herself. "And Your point is..??" i said still not budging.

Suyun's POV

---

"Noona, please playy..PLEASE!" I pleaded her. I looked at Boyfriend and gave them an eye for them to start begging too. I don't think it will necessarily help if they begged too since Noona didn't even like them. But it was worth a try. As i expected she still just looked at us with this look. ---> -.-" She sighed and then nodded her head. "Yay!" I jumped happily. Everyone just looked at me weird except for Minwoo. "Well I'll go get some more ice-cream. Go ahead and spin the spoon first." --

Abit Later..

I came back with a tray full of more desserts. Everyone was still sitting there silently. "Well who did the spoon land on?" I asked while sitting down again. All of boyfriend stared at Noona. "Bwoh? Noona?..Okay..Well what do you choose Noona?? Truth Or dare?" "Dare." She said without taking her eyes off of the Domo-sundae that sat perfectly in-front of her. *KekEke.. This is my payback time for Noona telling Minwoo i like him*

Minji's POV

---

I could see the smirk that appeared on Suyun's face. I quickly regret saying dare. But i guess I'll have to take it since I already said it. She eyed the twins and grinned at me. Oh HELL TO THE NO. She better not make me do anything with the twins. I shook my head with my eyes piercing through her head. "I dare Noona to feed the Jo Twins ." OMG. No way...

"Suyun ah.!" I yelled and she covered my mouth. "Aish, Noona you said dare..so there you go." I removed her hand away from my mouth. I gave her a glare and got a new spoon from the table. She quickly held my hand back and shook her head. "Ani, with your spoon. Gotta pretend you and them are gf and bf." she grinned evilly at me. I eyed her and threw the un-opened spoon on the table.

"Arasso..." I mumbled. "Who's first?" I asked the twins that were each by my side. They both raised their arms in unison. "Oooo. Noona pick one." Suyun said while grinning weirdly.  Suyun you are so close to getting your face in the domo sundae! *Huff Huff* "Alright Older one goes first then." I said eyeballing Youngmin. He just smiled and opened his mouth slightly. I scooped the ice-cream just then Suyun interruppeted. "Ani Noona you have to say something sweet to Youngmin before feeding him. Let's show Boyfriend your good acting skills!" She clasped her hands together.. *-.-"*

---

OH YEA Part 16 here i come??

LMFAO. Sorry so not spazzable.