Chapter Two

Behind Enemy Lines

 

"Huang! Office. Now." Tao's boss, Lee Gikwang, yelled. Tao immediately followed Gikwang into his office. 
 
"Gikwang." 
 
"Zitao, we've got a mission." He informed Tao. Tao nodded. Gikwang rummaged through a few drawers and finally found what he was looking for. He slapped it down on his desk and looked through the folder. "Ah." He let out and picked up the paper and pushed it towards Tao. "Kim Hyuna. 17 Years of age. She generally works at Tilly's trying to support her Mother and Sister and avoid them from living on the streets. Lost her Dad at the age of 12. He was brutally beat and then murdered." His eyes flickered to Tao, "I think you know where this leads." 
 
Tao grabbed the paper, looking at the picture of this 'Kim Hyuna'. She looked young and very beautiful. He set the paper down and nodded. "I'm ready Gikwang." 
 
"You know the drill." Gikwang says, writing down notes on the paper with Hyuna's picture and information on it. "You are to get there quickly and as quietly as you can, you are to not let anyone know a thing about Kim Hyuna, this is confidential, she has been kidnapped and held at Greenhouse Estates." Gikwang informs Tao as Tao nods. "She is a very important case, your job is to keep her safe and away from danger, you are to risk your life for her on all circumstances, watch your back and keep her trust on guard. Many are after her and I don't think she knows yet." 
 
He nods. "Got it." He says.
 
"You get her out of the Greenhouse building immediately, no chit chats, get her out of there and then you're gone. You know what to do from then on, I believe." Gikwang says. 
 
"I do." Tao confirms. Gikwang then approves him and Tao rushes out of the office and goes to where his small office is. 
 
"Hey." Tao looks over to his best friend, Kim Jongin, or Kai. He nods once and goes to the closet and slides on his jacket. He puts the blue tooth on his ear and clicks it on, keeping himself on call just for safety reasons and if someone, like Gikwang, needs to contact him. Kai frowns. "Going somewhere?" 
 
"Mission." Tao replied, keeping his full attention on getting everything ready. "Confidential." He showed Kai the paper of Hyuna. Kai nodded. Both of them did this a lot. Told each other what missions they were doing, honestly, they were never suppose to do that but they're best friends and they're both secretive with it. Kai nods.
 
"Be careful, man. This one is serious." Kai says. Tao nods and slides on his ray bands. He messes with his hair a bit to make himself look more untidy. Kai patted his shoulder as Tao grabbed the keys. He put his pocket knife into his pocket, he also had a key ring with a lot more other necessities that he'd need. Everything else was in his car. 
 
"Later." Tao heads out, getting into his car. He puts the paper in the glove box and puts the car into reverse, knocking over a trashcan; not that he cared. He then put the car in drive and sped off quickly. He had mad car skills when it came to driving. He could reverse and speed up like a maniac in those action movies and he could turn sharp corners and easily plough through things. He was like a legend. He was the number one man for this job.
 
"Huang,"
 
"Working." He replied into the blue tooth. 
 
"Zitao, it's Gikwang, I've got information." He says. Tao immediately listens but continues driving. "You need to get there pronto! No time should be wasted! I've got them tracked, use your tracking device too, but I notice they're moving." 
 
"Moving?" Tao asked.
 
"Moving. They're heading towards Tilly's. I think they're going for the safe and using Kim Hyuna to get it. Work fast." Gikwang says. 
 
"Got it." He says and hears Gikwang come off the Bluetooth. Tao drummed his fingers against the steering wheel when coming to a red a light. He took out his Android and saw they were moving quickly. "." He mumbles and then reverses hearing a few cars honk at him. He took a detour and began his way to the mission, determined to get this Kim Hyuna.
 
****
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!