Chapter Fifteen

Behind Enemy Lines

 

Thank you so much to the people who commented and actually tried to cheer me up! You don't know how happy that made me. :D This chapter is for the people who told me not to be discourage, that they love my stories, and that they were sorry for not commenting. But FYI, I don't care as much if you don't comment on EVERY chapter, I just look forward to the long comments that are about the story and not just comments that say 'update soon', not that I don't appreciate thoses either though :P.  So thank you guys once again! <3 Okay, let's get back to the story~! (≧∇≦)
 
****
 
 
Tao knocked a man down. "I'm giving you this card." Tao said, handing it to the man. "That's a lot of money. Don't waste it here." The man's excitement had him running down the halls, shouting 'Thank you!' as he ran out the doors and through the city. Tao took a deep breath and looked towards the auctioning booth.
 
"Excuse me...excuse me...excuse me," He kept repeating to a few people who got in his way. He got to the booth. 
 
"You can't go in there." A muscular man stated and then got in front of him.
 
"But isn't this the auctioning? I'm here to serve Number 32. He asked for champagne." Tao lied very convincingly. The man nodded. 
 
"Yes, you're a tad late." The man stepped aside, now believing Tao was the other man. Tao nodded and stepped into the room.
 
"I'm sorry...I'm late...I had a run in with Marc Holmes." Tao lied. The man didn't say anything, he just nodded. "Would you like a drink?"
 
"No." The man responded as he watched the woman enter some of the auctions and pose for the greedy men. He waited boredly. Tao watched the women who entered the room. None of them were Hyuna, his insides clenched. He'd hoped she was here. 
 
The man clicked the button. "No. Don't choose her." Tao said. The man looked at him weirdly. "Don't choose her. She's not worth any money. Look. She has barely any shape. Her hair is dry. You want to run your hands through that mat?" Tao arched his brows. 
 
"You've done this before?" The man asked. 
 
"No. I just know what a good looking woman is. Definitely not her. Not at all. I've seen a lot women in these auctions." Tao replied. The man nodded and waited. Tao sighed, slowly losing hope. He looked up and stood straight, his body stiffening. It was Hyuna. Her hair was beautiful, long and silky down her back. They'd thrown her into new clothes: Booty shorts, an all too revealing top that exposed a purple lacy bra that he figured wasn't her own, she wore high heels, and her toned, flat stomach was exposed, along with a thong pulled up over her hips so the men knew what she was wearing under those shorts. He heard the man curse under his breath and click the red button. 
 
"Number 87." An announcer said. "Bid to...150 dollars." Another man clicked the red button. Tao listened as the prices changed.
 
"475."
"490." 
.....
.....
....
....
"975."
 
"Higher." Tao ordered the man. The man glanced at Tao. "Do it. Go higher." Tao hissed through his teeth. "Do it now!" Tao held a gun to the man's head. The man let out a breath, not showing any sense of fear, obviously not caring if he was dead or not. The man clicked the button. 
 
It was silent and then the announcer came on, "87 sold to number 32 at the price range of 975." They waited to see if anyone made a better offer but there was silence. "Sold to number 32." Now the auction was over. Tao watched them take Hyuna away.
 
"You're a ." The man mumbled. Tao clicked the trigger, readying to pull it and shoot the man dead. 
 
"Where are they taking her?" Tao questioned. The man sighed. "Answer me!" Tao roared. "Where. Are. They. Taking. Her.?" 
 
"Downstairs." Tao pulled the trigger, the man falling to the ground, blood flowing from his skull. Tao left the room as men approached him after seeing this. He shot them all and beat them up. He did everything he was taught to do. Right now, he was completely unstoppable.
 
Alarms began to go off. "Intruder!" Shouted a person, warning the others as they tried to stop Tao, but he continuously beat them to the ground and killed them without a problem or any hesitations. Tao pinned a man to the wall and held a knife to his neck. 
 
"Where'd they take her?" He growled. The trembling man shook his head.
 
"Room 42 on your left. Can't miss it." He quivered. Tao stabbed the man's stomach and then shot him in the head, letting him fall to the ground. Tao searched each room until he stopped, seeing room 42. He walked to it with wide strides and shot another man who charged at him. The man fell to the ground with a loud thud. Tao kicked the door down to find a gross man holding Hyuna in his arms. 
 
He pointed his gun as the man swiftly held a knife to Hyuna's neck. Tao didn't pull the trigger. He couldn't. He was all nervous suddenly.
 
What if he pulled the trigger and the man slit ?
 
What if he shot Hyuna instead? 
 
Possibilities ran through his mind. He gulped when he was suddenly in a hospital hall way with a bloody Hyuna at the end of the hall, crying, sobbing, and yelling. Blood all over her body, hospital gown, and hands. He flashed back into reality once Hyuna whimpered. The man tightened his grip on her, smirking at Tao. 
 
Tao stopped thinking about the what-if's finally and shot the gun on the man's hand, which happened to be right on Hyuna's neck, luckily this only grazed his hand which caused him to release Hyuna as he shouted in pain. Tao then shot the man in the head. Hyuna turned as the man fell to the ground, slowly she looked back at Tao as her eyes watered and tears fell from her eyes. 
 
She ran to him, crying softly as she wrapped her trembling arms around his neck. "You came for me." She whispered. Tao wrapped his arms around her petite body. 
 
"I'll always come for you." He whispered back. He pulled away and grabbed her hand. "We don't have time to waste." He guided her out of the place, sneaking her out and getting her to his car. 
 
Hyuna sat in his car and didn't say a word or criticise his driving like she always did. Tao kept driving down the road, not stopping at the same cabin. He needed to go to a station. "Where are we going?" Hyuna whispered, unable to find her voice.
 
"You need the operation." Tao clenched his hands on the steering wheel, making his knuckles turn white. He didn't look at her, he stared blankly at the road in front of him. 
 
"Now?" Hyuna whispered.
 
"Now." he confirmed. "I'm taking you into the town to the doctors, you'll go to the station. It's like a hospital but for all people who are being protected. It's hidden away. No one can find you there, but it's really nothing but operating rooms or for emergencies." 
 
Hyuna slowly nodded. She gulped down the knot in . "I don't want it." Hyuna murmured. 
 
"What?" Tao responded, not quite understanding what she was getting at. 
 
"Tao, I don't want the operation." She said, clenching her hand around the car door's handle as tears filled her eyes. She was bracing herself for the impact. All of this time she'd disagreed with Tao about the operation and now when he finally cracks and decides she needs it, she doesn't want it. She knew he would be angry.
 
*****
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!