Weird feelings

Professional Love

Please note that my style of writing will change from to time, due to me being weird and my sudden mood swings

Also depending on the amount of inspiration that comes to me. 

And also, the story might get slow and boring as I tend to drag it on and on. 
All hail my weirdness and lack of ideas.

If you think it's waaaay to slow, comment. Mianhaeyyo. But please do enjoy!  


CHAPTER 5 

The Park's Mansion, sometime in the US.

The heavy wooden doors parted to allow a small elderly man in his 50's to enter. He calmly made his way to the mahagony table where Mr.Park was busy reading a book while sitting on its edge. Upon noticing his presence, the wealthy CEO snapped shut the book and placed it aside on the table. He took of his reading glasses and as he wiped the dust of it he turned to the elderly man. 

"I expect you have good news for me, Mr.Byun" the elderly man, his name Byun Tae Jie, shook his head. "I have tried calling Mr.Kim again this morning. He said that young master Park had quit his job at his cafe and dissappeared as soon as he told him to come home."

"What else?"  

"After he ran off from the cafe, he met with a girl" He held out a file containing private documents and passed it to Mr.Park "Her name is Choi Jinri and she is currently studying business at a local university in Seoul. She invited young master Park for some coffee to discuss matter regarding her future cafe." A small smile formed on the lips of Mr.Park, suddenly interested in the female named Choi Jinri. 

"She is planning to have her cafe's debut sometime next month but is missing a chef for her cafe. She offered the job to the young master." He went through some photos of the currently in renovation cafe of the Jinri girl and glanced at Mr.Byun "and?"

"He agreed to it. But only if he is als considered as her business partner." A smile escaped Mr.Park's lips, entertained by his son's behaviour. Clever.

"Indeed that is interesting news to me, Mr.Byun." He placed the documents onto the rich mahagony table "Tell your guy in Korea to continue with his work spying on my child. I'm certainly impressed with his work" 

"Yes, sir" The old secretary opened his mouth to say something but decided otherwise and clamped his mouth shut. "What is it Tae Jie?"

"Are you sure all of this is going to bring young master back?" 

Mr. Park placed his glasses aside and strode to the floor to ceiling window. He threw his glance outside and took in the scenic view he had of the woods outside his land. He pointed a finger towards a man with an axe about to chop down a very tall and large tree. 

"Do you see that man over there, Mr.Byun?" Mr. Byun nodded. "Can you tell me what he is doing"

"He is trying to chop down the tree using an axe" 

"Ahh, but will he be able to chop it down at one go of his mighty axe?" 

"No, sir. He has to repeat the process several time before the tree would finally fall down"

"And where does the man have to aim his axe at so that the whole tree would fall down?"

"At the bottom, where it is most stable and has control over the whole tree" Mr.Park smiled, satisfied with his secretary's answer.

"So, you understand my methods then." He made his way to the mahagony table again and picked up his glasses and book. "We shall continue on striking my son's core until he finally come crashing down." He picked up the document which and threw it back to Mr.Byun. The secretary swiftly caught it and took went through the photos himself. " Follow that girl for me and continue on spying on her little cafe as well," He walked out of the room. "Goodbye, Mr.Byun." The doors behind him closed

Mr.Byun stopped at a picture that showed a laughing Jinri and began reading her profile

"Choi Jinri" He took out his phone and dialled a number. He waited patiently as the phone continued to beep until finally the receiver answered. "My son, I have a job for you..."

AUTHOR'S POV.

"I'm telling you, ice cream with mashed caramelized popcorns are like" Jinri waved her hands frantically in the air "food sent from heaven" She shoved her cup of vanilla ice-cream which she added caramel popcorns, mashed, to fit her taste of the day, forward. "You guys should try some" 

"No,"  The male and female figured chimed in together. Sulli muttered a 'whatever' and retrieved her ice-cream and smashed popcorn desert and continued eating on it. Krystal gave her a weird expression and made gagging noises as Sulli ate a spoonful. "Oh pwease, Kwstal, is not like it's ice cweam and drain water" she said through a mouthful of the fatty-rich desert. 

"Think of all the fat, ssul"

"Heck, no. I'll be too stress to get any fatter" She winked as she scooped another spoonful of desert and ate it

"Whatever. What are we doing here again, giant?" She turned her head to face Chanyeol who was sipping on an apple soda. "The name's Chanyeol. and I told you, we're here to wait for my friend" 

"And why are we waiting for him again?" Krystal asked again, clearly annoyed having to wait so long for Chanyeol's friend to arrive. 

"Because we're going furniture shopping and my friend here happens to be an expert in it. Not to mention he has really good taste. I've watched him since I was a kid" Just as he sipped on the last of his apple soda, a fair looking boy appeared at their table and greeted them with a bow. 

"Hello, my name's Byun Baekhyun.Sorry I'm late" He turned to Chanyeol and held out a fist."Yo, bro. Long time no see" Chanyeol bumped his fist into Baekhyun's and gave a little smirk. "Living on your own turned to be harder than I thought. Sorry I never had much time to visit you." Baekhyun shook his hand and smiled. "No sweat, bro. I understand what you're going through" 

"Okay, so are we going shopping or what?" Krystal asked as she asked in annoyance. Sulli chuckled and introduced herself to Baekhyun. "Hello, I'm Choi Jinri but people usually just call me Sulli. And this rude but loveble female here," She pointed towards Krystal who was looking down into her phone."Is Jung Soojung. But you can call her Krystal."Krystal raised her hand in acknowledgement and waved "Ssup. Okay so are we going or not?"

"She sure is Krystal-like" Baekhyun gave out a little chuckle, earning a glare from Krystal. "You watch your mouth, Byun Bacon. The next thing you know is you're going to end up fallin in love with me" The male scoffed hearing the wrds that came out of . 

"Impossible, woman." 

"Whatever, ssul, can we go, like, right now?" Sulli smiled as she looked at her best friend fighting with their newly acquired friend. Krystal sure know how to make life interesting. She picked up her bag and went to pay for her ice-cream. Making her way to the exit, where the other three was already waiting, she held on to Krystal hands before dragging her all the way to the store. "Let's go!" The two man simply smiled at each other watching as the Sulli and Krystal started a heated argument about pink being the new black and simply followed them from behind. 

Arriving at the furniture store, Krystal quickly ran in, shocking the three with her sudden movement. She picked up a soft, lips-shaped pillow coloured in the shade of pink and squealed in delight. "Oh my god, Sulli. This is like, really cute. And really soft." Sulli took her turn to and fell the softness of the pillow. She took a look at the price tag and squealed. But hers wasn't of delight. "Krystal, put that thing back,"

"Why? I want it." Sulli's face was horrified, she showed the price tag to Krystal and caused her to squeal in horror as well. "What the heck? All that for a pillow?" Sulli turned her head around and formed into a little 'o' as she realised something. "No wonder the price is like that." Krystal gave her a questioning look. "Welcome, Krys, to the expensive-furnitures-section," Her head spun to where Sulli was pointing to a sign that wrote the names of expensive furniture brands. She quickly averted her attention, her senses were on high alert, looking at the objects surrounding Sulli. 

Nothing easily broken. Good. She took Sulli's hand into hers and dragged her away from there. A clumsy Sulli in that sort of place, she could only imagine her credit card bill going up the next month. The horror..

She stopped when she met with Chanyeol and Baekhyun who were busy checking out tables and chairs. The two male figure turned to them and waved. "Sulli, here, I think these are rather reasonable and suitable to your concept," Baekhyun  showed her a catalogue the worker gave him and pointed at a few pictures.

"Word of advice for you, Park Chanyeol," Krystal suddenly appeared beside Chanyeol. "Never let Sulli wonder around expensive items. Or even anywhere near fragile antiques," Chanyeol shot her a puzzled look. "And why is that?"

"She can be a bit, frightfully clumsy sometimes" Chanyeol replayed his past meetings with Sulli and recalled her being a bit clumsy, but never an act that endangered them both. He shrugged off the thought and decided to take in Krystal's advice. Hey, the girl's been with her longer than I have. While they were both busy having their little talk, Sulli was busy deciding over the furnitures for her cafe. She had already looked up the prices and calculated her budget. In the end she was left with only two reasonable choices. Unable to make her mind up, she called Chanyeol over. "Hey, yeol-ah. Which would you prefer?" Yeol-ah? 

Chanyeol strode over to where Sulli and Baekhyun were sitting on the chairs the store provided for customers to decide on their furniture. He took a seat, followed by Krystal who was busy texting with her phone and looked at the pictures in the catalogue which Sulli had marked. After a while, he ended up choosing the ones that were coloured in bright colours, possibly making the cafe look like a kindergarten. "And why do you choose these?" Sulli asked him, curious of the reasons he chose it. 

"It'll make the cafe look brighter and help in giving out a sort of happy aura. The colours not too bright so it won't end up blinding a customer" He looked at the pictures again. "Besides, bright reminds me of you. Full of spirit, ambitious and crazy." He added a wink that made her blush. 

They ended up buying some of the furniture Chanyeol chose and some that Sulli prefered. After paying the installments for the furnitures, the four exited the building. Sulli drew in a deep breath and as she released it, gave out a smile. Her smile caused a weird feeling to arise inside Chanyeol. Her smile that time was different, somewhat brighter, more like an angel.

What the hell?

He shook off the thought and realised the others had abandoned him to get some ice-cream across the street. He silenty cursed them as he jogged over to them only to have a vanilla ice-cream being shoved into his face. "Here, they tase great" Sulli smiled her angelic smile again and the weird feeling appeared in his stomach again. He decided to ignore it and took the ice-cream from her hands. 

He sat on a bench that was placed there and started his melting ice-cream. He noticed Krystal and Baekhyun were busy bothering each other and throwing ice-cream at each other faces. He chuckled when he saw Baekhyun smiling broadly. It's about darn time that guy found someone. 

"Krystal was right when she told him be careful, right?" Sulli had taken the seat beside him and was also happily -away at her ice-cream while watching the two continous fight. "She's one heck of a fortune teller," 

"Eh, she has her charms," She the part of her ice-cream where it was dangerously dripping. Chanyeol laughed seeing her cute face, trying to prevent ay ice-cream from falling off. "So, no popcorns this time?" he asked sarcastically, Smirking, she pulled something out of her pocket. "Nope, but I do have M&M's" she poured some of the M&M's she had onto the ice-cream and began again. 

"You and your crazy ideas," 

"Tell that to the guy who put 'don't fall in love with each other' into a business contract" 

"Technically, you wrote it. But, I have my reasons," She shot him a look, waiting for his explanation. "I've always lived by the saying 'love but don't fall in love. Because things that falls always gets broken' " He threw the last piece of cone into his mouth and heard Sulli laughing.

"Dude, you just quoted Taylor Swift," Chanyeol shrugged and slump back into the bench. "Swifties will forever be swifties," Sull had also just finishe her ice-cream and wiped with a napkin. "But, seriously, what's the real saying you're living by?" Her tone sounded serious.

"Why do you want to know?" 

"I don't know, I'm just curious about you," She slumped back in the bench as well. "We are going to be partners, so there's no harm in trying to get to know each other, right?" Chanyeol heaved a sigh and threw his gaze up into the skies. 

"My" He paused, finding it a bit difficult to say."mom always said, no matter how hard things are, you should always be positive and keep on smiling like an idiot," Sulli turned to see Chanyeol, his eyes now were staring at the ground and his face seemed almost blank. She quickly changed the topic. 

"So, what's your favourite desert?" Chanyeol looked up to her and smiled, thinking of his favourite desert "Lemon meringue pie. Why? You're going to buy some for me?" He poked at Sulli playfully who in turn pouted but soon her put turned into a smile. "You're more handsome when you smile, okay?" He was startled by her confession and simply stared at her as she stood up. She extended a hand towards Chanyeol which he took it in his own and stood up as well.

"When you're ready to spill," She said as she dragged him towards Krystal who was washing off the ice-cream on her favourite blouse and Baekhyun who was silently applauding himself for his success at making the Krystal miserable."I'll be there, partner"

And, for the third time that day, Choi Jinri succesfully caused the insides of Chanyeol to turn slightly weirdly. 


A/N 

Baekyeol and Jungli couples are cuuuutee so I decided to have them in here. Thank you for subscribing and commenting. I love you!!!! Thank you tokyogaijin for giving me an upvote. *wipes away tears of joy*

tumblr_mx6yw1n4Bu1r8hi9ao1_500.jpg

Tomorrow's band camp. :( No worries, I'll be back soon! 

And if there's any errors, sorry I didn't proof read it yet