Lost

Professional Love

The scene right after Baekhyun confessed to Chanyeol of his doings was utter chaos.

Chanyeol turned wide-eyed, unable to believe that his most trusted friend had been the one back-stabbing him the whole time, and raised a fist to Baekhyun's face. Though, he couldn't do it, he couldn't punch the friend he had been there when his mother died, who had always been there for him no matter what. 

He's been selling infos of you to your father. 

Frustrated, Chanyeol let out a groan and lowered his fist. Just as it seemed he as if he was about to walk away, he turned and punched Baekhyun, right in his gut. Baekhyun grunted, as his body registered the pain, his face scrunching, his teeth gritted to stiffle back a scream.

"That's for selling off Jinri." Chanyeol's eyes were filled with fury, Baekhyun could see it, as he ce more and walked away quickly. Moments later, a panting Jinri arrived, her eyes widened to see Baekhyun, his body bent over, still recovering from the pain. Krystal was beside him, her hands his back as she led him to a bench and sat him down. 

"What happened?" Jinri asked, her eyes trailed after Chanyeol, worried he might get lost. 

"I'll tell you later. Right now, you need to get Chanyeol back here," Jinri gave Soojung a nod and jogged off to Chanyeol. 

She was only a few steps away from him, they were on a sidewalk, when someone pulled her into an alley. She started screaming before a piece of cloth was stuffed into and her screams were muffled. Her hands and legs were tied as she kicked and struggled to break lose. Her masked captive pulled out a knife, placing it on and she quickly silenced and stopped struggling. Just as she felt a bead of sweat falling down her forehead, she saw a figure sneaking up from behind and her eyes widened. 

Chanyeol raised a finger to her lips, signalling her to be silent. He scanned the situation, there was one who was opening the back doors of a van, another starting up its engine and the one who had a knife against Jinri's throat. Slowly, he approached the man with the knife, a stick in his hand and hit him hard on the hand. The two others saw him and whipped out their guns. 

Chanyeol panicked and held his hands up in surrender. Quietly, he threw He stood in front of Jinri and his mind began to form a plan to stall

"Hey man, if you kill me, you'll make my father realllllly angry," The two man held their stance, their guns loaded and aimed towards Chanyeol. One of the man signalled with his gun for the other to approach Chanyeol and capture him. 

"We're not going to kill you young master Park. We have direct orders from the boss to keep you alive" The second man slowly approached Chanyeol, a rope in his hand. He heard the sound of a rope being cut off, signalling Jinri had freed herself, and swiftly kicked the man in his shin. The other man quickly aimed his gun towards Jinri, preparing to shoot but Chanyeol was quicker as he did a quick flip and kicked the man, sending him flying towards the wall. He pulled Jinri up and took her arm shouting a "let's go" before sprinting off. 

They ran for a while, leaping over fences with a few slips on the stairs until they were sure they were far away from the three men. Jinri stopped and placed her hands on her knees, her breathing coming in fast and sweat poured down her reddened face. Chanyeol leaned against the wall and tried to steady his breathing as well. He looked around to see they were in another alleyway, one he hadn't been in before or can't remember and was certain they were lost.The sky began to darkened and he began to worry. He looked over at Jinri, thinking she'd probably know the place since she's been in London a few times.

"You know where we are?" he asked through shallow breaths.

"Not a clue." She answered in one breath, her breathing still ragged from the run, and his shoulders slumped. "Then we're lost," 

Jinri took one deep breath with her eyes closed before returning to a fully standing positon. She could feel her heartbeat slowly pacing back to normal and tried to calm her mind. "Okay then, we should not panic. I have a phone," she reached into the pockets of her pants to produce her phone only to find out that her battery was dead. "Flat. Just great. Yours then?" 

Chanyeol fished out his phone from his the back pocket of his jeans. He unlocked the screen and read that the he still had 20% and smiled a little. "Low but we still got time. Whom should we call?" 

"Try calling Luhan," Quickly, he got into his contacts and dialled Luhan's number before impatiently waited for the caller to answer. His call went into voicemail and he pressed the end call button. "He's not answering," 

"Sehun then?" He tried, but failed again. Just as he was about to call another person, he received a text. 

"Man, I forgot to pay the bill again," He hit the phone against his forehead in frustration and grunted."And I've got no data service. No wifi service around here either," Jinri began to scan the surrounding and sighed. "Let's just find a way out of this alleyway first okay?" She grabbed hold of Chanyeol's wrist and searched for the way out. After a few turns they found their way out into a main street. 

"Do you remember Luhan's address?" She nodded and Chanyeol pulled out his wallet. "I've got some money left so maybe we could catch a cab." They waited by the side of the road. The street seemed deserted and a cab coming seemed impossible. Just as Chanyeol let out a sigh, he felt a tiny droplet of water on his cheeks.The drizzle quickly turned into a downpour and he let out a string of curse words before pulling Jinri to the side to stand beneath a sheltered place. 

"Can't we just ask somebody in this neighbourhood for a ride?" He turned down to see Jinri, her eyes b with tears. She was tired, he knew, after the run and the sound of her tummy rumbling told him she was hungry as well. He looked around again and saw a sign that pointed towards a subway and a cafe that was open.

"We can try the subway but let's get you something to eat first," Jinri, too, saw the cafe and nodded, her feet practically dragging her all the way towards the store.

The bell made a ringing sound as they entered. A table in the corner was choosen before Chanyeol went to the counter to order. He came back with a tray filled with two sandwiches, a coffee and a cup of tea. Jinri dived into her sandwich and she let out moan. "Food," Chanyeol smiled at her adorableness and he began to much on his sandwich. 

 


Plates aside, Chanyeol pulled out a copy of the London subway and transport map he had grabbed earlier and spread it out on the table. He asked Jinri of Luhan's address and he began to search for a train route that will bring them close to the mansion. Jinri watched him carefully as he circled a few stops and studied the map again before neatly folding it back again and pocketing it into his pants. 

"How come you seem to know London quite well?" She asked, her body leaned back in the chair and her arms were folded against her chest. She didn't want to pry much into his life but perhaps, it was the tiny crush she had on him, that made her want to know. 

"It's" He paused, in air through his nose. "It was my mother's favourite city, so I used to travel here a lot as a kid. Besides London hasn't changed much since the last time I went here," Jinri noticed the sadness in his eyes and immediately regretted questioning him. 

"I'm really sorry to have brought it up. I, I didn't know," Chanyeol gave her small smile and shook his head. 

"It's okay," He glanced at his watch and saw that it was late. The subway was about to close soon. He chugged down the last of his coffee and stood up. "Let's go back, Jinri," 

The train ride home was silent as Jinri got a seat by the window. She leaned against the window and felt it cold against her skin, nevertheless her eyes still began to droop. "Don't sleep now, it's just a few more stops before we have to switch trains and walk to get to the bus stop." He pulled Jinri's head and placed it on his shoulders, breathing in her scent. Her hair smelled of her strawberry shampoo. "You can sleep in the bus later," Jinri replied with a nod but closed her eyes, too tired too care, and fell asleep. 

Throughout their journey home via public transport, Chanyeol's mind kept replaying the scene of Jinri's kidnapping attempt over and over again as his mind contemplated on the reasons she was even kidnapped. Father must already know of the feelings I have for her. His mind went back to the evening's scene with Baekhyun.

Stupid Bacon, He must've told him about that.

Must he report everything?

Chanyeol felt his anger towards his former best friend rising once more and he gripped his knuckles to prevent himself from losing control. If it weren't for him, the feelings he has harboured towards Jinri would still be unknown and she would never be in such danger. Eventhough he never directly told Baekhyun of his secrets feelings towards said girl, he knows him too well to have not noticed it. His father knew him well, too.

He will struck where at my root, He knows exactly that my fatal flaw is to lose someone dear.

No. Chanyeol was determined. He would not let it happen again. He could still remember clearly that one fateful night. The night of his mother's death. 

The night his mother was murdered by his own father, her own husband.

His mother death was supposed to bring him guilt, that his stubborness towards his father's orders were what led his old man to kill his mother. His father had wanted to tell him he had that power over him, that whenever he fails to fullfill his requests, his loved ones would be killed, regardless the person being his own wife. Never in his life had he met such a heartless person. He had even, once, threathened to kill Baekhyun. Chanyeol had gone into such a trauma he almost lost his mind. He couldn't function properly and everyday he was like a robot, serving his father to whatever his needs was. It was only after a while that he got over it and became the rebellious son he is now.

He could not afford to lose another person he cared for. Especially not one he was beginning to fall in love with. The sweet, cheerful Jinri who resembled his mother in so many ways. His mind and his heart would never be able to bear with that much pain.

And he would have to finally come kneeling in front of that heartless devil of a father. No, Chanyeol never wanted that to happen.

They were in the bus then, as he looked down on Jinri to see her peaceful sleeping face. He moved a strand of hair from her face and hesitated a while before his hands slowly began to her cheek, loving the smoothness of her skin. His eyes were locked on her luscious pink lips that were parted and seemed very much tempting. He knew what he had to do to keep Jinri safe, eventhough he wouldn't like it. He leaned down closer to her face, careful not to wake her up and softly, he placed a loving kiss on her lips.

Just for a while Jinri, please don't get too mad if I ignore you too much. Just for a while so that'd you'd be safe. 


AUTHOR'S NOTE. 

TADA. this was never even in the original plot haha. But I guess, not all things go the way planned. I;m supposed to sleep now, but I just really want to get this posted. Hope you guys like this sort of a bit more thrilling chapter. Will update soon to answer all your whys and hows .You;ll find out soon enough. Things might just escalate quickly since I;m having this terrible author's block and I am indeed such a weird and lazy person to go through all this writing and updating and squeezing my brain for ideas and then suddenly having other thougts for the chapters i ALREADY wrote and wanting to change them but that'd be really complicated and hard to explain so no I D E K . I feel sleepy haha . ajdkajsdkajkdjalsjdls red light is DA BOMB , though to me it's not like THE catchiest song that'd makes you want to reply it a gajillion times a day, that song where it goes too mainstream or etc but too me it's nice and interesting. it;s not exteremely catchy just quiet catchy andOHMYGOSHHHHHHH SULLILOOKSSOAMAZING and LOOKLONGHAIR HERLONGHAIRISBACK. 

still hatin on the choiza rumour tho. But can't help being happy Heechul slipped by saying her name in WGM oh my SULHEE feels

and then I'm just waiting for her two movies to be released. JUST HURRY UP AND RELEASE PIRATES ADN FASHION KING PLEASE. 

comment, subscribe and upvote maybe? feeling drunken sleepy whatev etc tata xoxo night and out! 

p//s love you gaiss 

p//ss to tired to proofread so huzzah ignore the errors and read on