Sightseeing London

Professional Love

Click

The polaroid began to make whirring noises as it processed a picture. Carefully, Jinri pulled the photo out and placed it in her pocket to avoid it being exposed to sunlight. She slung her polaroid back onto her left shoulder and took in the scene of London before her.

The streets were busy with people carrying coffee and hustling off to work. Some were jogging along the road, their ears plugged in with ipod while others were enjoying their breakfast. The red buses that lined the street fascinated her and she found herself bringing her DSLR to her face and snapped a photo of the streets. 

She felt a tapped on her shoulders and turned to face an angry looking Chanyeol. His breathing was shallow and beads of sweats were visible on his forehead. He seemed as if he had ran a mile and she looked past him to see if he was being followed.

"Yeol-ah, are you okay?" She asked, her tone frantic. Suddenly, he inhaled sharply and grabbed Jinri by her shoulders, his fingers firmly gripped her shoulders. 

"Choi Jinri, don't you ever wander away from me again," His brown eyes stared into hers. She noticed the glint of worry and anxiousness in his eyes slowly dissipating as she nodded. Slowly, he released his grip from her shoulders and his body trembled a bit from all that worrying. 

He felt a pair of arms snaking around his waist and he turned in surprise to see Jinri giving him a bear hug.She didn't even know why she did that, but she had the urge to do so. "Mianhae, Yeollie. I didn't mean to worry you" She buried her face into his chest, breathing in his scent. He smelled of eggs and butter, probably from the bakeries he's been visitng. 

Chanyeol couldn't resist a smile as he her hair and ,though reluctantly, released himself from her hug. He held out his hand to her and smiled

"Come on, the others are probably still looking for you," She reached out for his hand, feeling his warmth spreading through her again and together they walked the busy streets of London.


"You, Choi Jinri, are certainly dead," Jinri gulped down her saliva to see Jongin furious. Sehun was trying to calm him down by patting his back. 

"Sorry?" her voice was barely audible from the lack of courage. She gripped her sling back tighter as Jongin raised his hand up high. His hand stopped midair and with two quick strides, he enveloped Jinri in a tight, brotherly hug. "Mom could've killed me, y'know," He drew back within an arm's length and stared at Jinri. She bit her lip, afraid of what he was to say. Jongin's tensed face now relaxed and his lips curved up into a smile. "I'm just glad you're safe," He patter her cheeks and let go of his hug. 

Tao was the one who broke the awkward tension as he tugged on Victoria's sleeves and whined, "Umma, when are we going to visit the London Eye?" 

Victoria chuckled seeing his adorable pouting face and patted his head, ruffling his hair in the process. 

"Well then, since everyone's already here, we can go there now," She turned to face the others. "Shall we?"


She had only seen pictures of the London Eye in pamhplets but up close, it seemed even more amazing. Luna turned her bright and cheerful face towards Kyungsoo and took his hand into hers before dragging him all the way to the ticket booth."Hurry up, Kyungsoo!"  

"Tickets for 12 please?" She slapped the money onto the counter, startling both the doe-eyed Kyungsoo and the sleepy cashier. She practically snatched the printed tickets out of her hands and skipped happily back to the group. Gleefully, she showed them the tickets and grinned. "Let's go, let's go," 

Kyungsoo placed his hands on his knees, breathing heavily after trying to catch up with Luna. It seems the London Eye was much more exciting to her than getting a duet with him. He mentally sighed in relieved. After finally catching his breath, he slow jogged to where his friends were waiting in line. 

They waited in line and after what seemed like hours they finally reached the front of the line. Luna, unable to control her excitement, began jumping around with Tao who also seemed unable to contain his eagerness. 

"Children" Victoria shook her head and smile. Jinri giggled at the sight and turned to see Chanyeol had already joined the two and besides them Jongin, who, though had rode the London Eye before, had also began popping random dance moves with Sehun.

As soon as it was their turn, Jinri dragged the two of them on board the coach before turning to glare at them. "Seriously?" Her left eyebrow was raised and she looked at the two with an incredulous expression.

"Relax, sis," Jongin casually slung his hand over his sister's shoulders as well as Sehun's. "Don't be a buzz kill. We never know when this might be our last stay in London," 

"Why would you say that?" Jinri asked, both her eyebrows were now raised. Nervous energy began to boil beneath her skin as she suddenly gripped onto Jongin's hand on her shoulder. Jongin shrugged casually and clicked his tongue. "Just saying, YOLO," His mouth formed a grinned right before a planted a sloppy kiss on her cheek and flicked her forehead. "Gotcha," Laughing, Jongin escaped with Sehun to the other side of the coach. 

"Eww, Jongin!" She yelled in frustration, a tissue was already in her hand, wiping away his saliva. She heard someone chuckling beside her and turned to see none other than Park Chanyeol, a glint of humour in his eyes. 

"You two sure are cute together," He said as he s his arms around Jinri's waist. She was about to protest when suddenly Chanyeol's face was beside hers, his breath warm against her ears. "First, let me take a selca,"

He flipped out his phone and positioned it at arm's length. He squeezed himself closer to her in order to take the selfie and Jinri could feel the heat rising in her cheeks  "Smile, Jinri," he said before finally pressing the capture button. 

His thumb grazed over the picture on the screen. A goofy smile appeared on his face, causing Jinri to laugh. She piched both his cheeks, unable to control herself from the adorable-ness of Park Chanyeol. "Yah, Choi Jinri," he protested. She let go of his cheeks and turned to look outside. The coach had stopped moving and they were at the top of the London Eye, allowing her time to take in the view of London. 

"Does opening a cafe within the area of the Oxford sound good to you?" She craned her neck to look at Chanyeol. His elbows rested on the railings as his eyes .were too, scanning the city of London. She smiled before answering. "Sounds nice," The coach began to move again, slowly descending towards the beginning point.

"Jinri, Chanyeol, come over to this side for the souvenir photo," Jongin called out to them as they approached the end of the ride. Giggling, Jinri grabbed Chanyeol's arm and dragged him to the other side of the coach. Despite the protest from Tao who insisted on standing in the middle, Jinri managed to squeeze Chanyeol and herself through to the middle.

"Smile when the camera flashes," Jinri reminded him, though her face was already facing forward, determined to get a perfect photo this time. His lips formed a smile and he surpressed a giggle, seeing the stiffened Jinri, her smile was obviously plastic.

As the coach neared the photo area, Chanyeol leaned in closer to Jinri. He hesitated at first but when he turned to see the plastic smile on her face he leaned in again. "Relax," He whispered into her ear before planting a soft kiss on her cheek. Just as Jinri's forced jovial expression turned to one of pure shock, the camera flash appeared, signalling that the photo was already taken. It took a moment for her to process what had just happened before finally regaining her senses. She her heel, her neck craned upwards to stare into the eyes of Chanyeol before she brought her fingers up through and slicing it across. Chanyeol pursed his lips and gulped.

They stepped out of the coach and toured the area near the London Eye. A haunted house had just opened and Jongin was ecstatically inviting everyone to visit The London Dungeon. Luna took the ice-cream from Sehun whom had bought ice-cream for all of them. He passed the ice-cream around until he was left with three. One of them was his so he was left with two. His mind boggled, trying to search for the missing two persons. He looked around and realized who

"Guys, where's Krystal and Baek?"


 Krystal stepped out of her heels, afraid that the sound of her heels clicking would alert the man she was following of her presence. She threw her heels into her bag and pulled out a pair of new Vans she just bought.  Her eyes scanned the ground again and spotted the man. 

 Byun Baekhyun, where are you heading?

Slowly she crept after the brunette, keeping a safe distance from him to avoid getting spotted. Baekhyun kept turning around, probably making sure no one was following him Krystal chuckled mentally as Baekhyun turned to face the front again, failing to spot her. She pulled her cap lower and wore her hoodie before continuing her pursuit after him. 

Suddenly Baekhyun stopped. He flipped open his phone and dialled a number before placing it on his ear. Silently, Krystal took a seat at a nearby bench and plugged in her earphones to appear as if she weren't listening. She heard Baekhyun saying "I'm here" into the phone and moments later, a male in suit came to him. He carried a briefcase, making him look like a casual everyday business man. Krystal rested her elbows on her knees and listened to their conversations intently. 

"Do you have what the boss needs?" The man in suit asked

"I do," Baekhyun pulled an envelope from his jacket and handed it over to the man. Krystal's eyes followed the envelope as it transferred from Baekhyun's hands to the suited man. Her eyes tried to focus on it as the man pulled out its content. Inside were photos and the man flipped through them before putting them back in. 

Krystal's eyes were widened. The pictures that Baekhyun had just gave to the man were pictures of Chanyeol, Jinri and the rest of them. Her mind began to whirr at the thought of the possible reasons Baekhyun would do that. Any possible reasons that would make her shut up regarding this matter and let Baekhyun live his life normally

But he sold off Chanyeol. And Jinri

Furious, she stood up from where she sat. Just as the man left the place, she marched up to Baekhyun and took him by his collar. 

Baekhyun was startled as Krystal twisted his shirt in her hands. He was surprised with her strength as well. Her eyes were blazing with fury and he knew, she had seen it all. 

"I can explain,.." He began but Krystal quickly cut him off

"Explain what, bacon? You practically sold off Chanyeol, your best friend goddammit!" She let go off his collar and ran a hand through her red hair. 

"I have no choice, Soojung," his eyes held the ground, suddenly feeling a wave a guilt crashing onto him. 

"There's always a choice," Krystal shook her head as she stared at his face. "How long have you been doing this?" 

"Since Chanyeol moved to Korea. Soojung, I.. you have to let me explain.." he ran an exasperated hand down his face.

"There's no need for an explanation," Baekhyun's head shot upwards, his gaze meeting hers. Her brown eyes held a grim expression. " I'm warning you, you'd better stop this now and like I said, there's always a choice," she her heels and began to walk away. 

Baekhyun quickly jogged after Krystal and held her arm. He spun her around and was faced with a shocked Krystal, her expression quickly turned into anger when she realized it was him. "Please don't tell Chanyeol," He gave her the puppy-eyes and just as Krystal was about to give her reply, a voice came from behind.

"Don't tell me what?" 


THE UPDATE AFTER A CENTURY

Hello hahah sorry I haven't updated for so long. But here I am and that's all that counts right? *wipes away the egg thrown on my face* yeahhh..

A little baekstal moment, though it has no fluff and YEAH SOME SUSPENSE. not . I fail at writing with all the suspense .ajdkajksdjaksdj 

Anyways, it's mid-year break here. To all those four-season countries, enjoy your summer break . I FEEL JELLY . 

Till then, comment, upvote and subscribe away . XOXO don't kill me, I love you allss