I'll buy you a cup of coffee

Professional Love

CHANYEOL's POV

Looking down at the girl who was busy tring to persuade me into having a cup of coffee with her, I mentally sighed. When is this girl going to give up? My life was about to end and yet she's still here, whimpering like a lost kitty. Nope, that kitty eyes technique does not work for me, missy .

"Look, I really need you as my head chef. These days, where can one find a talented chef as you? She continued babbling as I groaned. "I mean, don't you, like, need to get a job? I'm telling you, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You are not going to regret to have been given this rare opportunity.."

"Academies." My sudden answer finally got her to stop talking. Instead she plastered on a cute lost face.

"Eh? What?"

"You can find talented chefs at those culinary academies. There's a few universities that provides the culinary course, I can even give you a list of all the...." I stopped when I noticed her shaking her head

"No, no, no. I'm not gonna take some freshly graduted chefs. I don't even know them.I haven't tasted their food. Seriously,"

"You don't even know me" I nearly shrieked, tired from her hearing her rambling on."You're crazy!"

"But I know how good of a cook you are. I've tasted every single dish that you've made at the cafe."

"How do you even know I was the one who cooked it? It could've been some other part-time chefs who cooked it for you."

Suddenly she stopped. She threw her gaze towards the streets. "Because I know" My right eyebrow shot up, confused at her statement.

"Since the first time I took a bite of your apple pie that was on the special menu last thanksgiving, I've noticed something about your cooking" She continued on, her eyes were looking at the surrounding. "Unlike the previous chef, your cooking has a different taste to it, a unique taste that differs your cooking from the others."

I simply stared at her as she continued. "Like, it's feel with love."  Her lips formed a little smile as she turned her head until it faced me.

I was awestrucked for a moment. Never had I heard such a comment regarding my cooking like the one she had just said.  "Your cooking, it's special. It reminds me of my true purpose of wanting to set up my own little cafe business" Suddenly, she took my hands into hers and stared into my eyes. "So, please, let me buy you some coffee and listen to my proposal. I'm sure you won't refuse it if you've heard it."

The gears in my brain finally functioned again and I retrieved my hands from her grasp. Not wanting to hear her continous rambling anymore, I decided to finally give in to her request. Judging from her cheerful and energetic appearance then, I knew if I didn't give up soon, she'll probably follow me all the way to my house

"Fine, I'll have a cup of coffee with you." Her high-pitched squeal caused me to cover my ears as she jumped around happily. Girls. "But not today, please."

That caused her to stop squealing and turned towards me with a puzzled expression. I sighed

"I'm not in the mood right now." I took out my phone from my pocket and asked for hers. She quickly retrieved her phone and gave it to me. After quickly typing in my phone number into hers and making a missed phone call on mine so that I would have her number, I returned the phone to her. " And your name is,miss?."

"Choi Jinri, but you can call me Jinri" with the face of a lost puppy she took her phone from my hands and checked her contact list

"But.." The bus heading towards the direction of my home finally arrived. As I boarded the bus I gave the girl a slight wink. "I'll call you tomorrow" with that final sentence the doors closed and the bus drove off.

SULLI's POV

I stood there, staring after the bus that had just departed.

"You didn't even give me your real name." I read the content that was on my phone's screen. Oh yeah, his number was there but instead of writing his name, he wrote Most Desirable and Talented Chef Of The Universe.

Weird, much?

And he dared calling me crazy?

 Frustrated, I sighed. I began my walk back to the cafe to order a cup of strawberry smoothie to relieve my stress upon having to face the giant chef. As I walk back out the cafe and head home I began thinking of his words.

 Is he really going to call me tomorrow? I thought. Nevermind, I still have his phone number anyways.

I took my time, walking leisurely up the stairs of my apartment building. When I arrived at the front door of my apartment, I reached into my bag for the keys to my apartment. 

Wait, it's not here.

I shook my bag hard, trying to confirm whether the keys are in the bag, or not in the bag. Since I couldn't here any jingling sounds, it was obvious I had left the keys of my apartment inside

Again

Having no other choice, I simply took the only other alternative I could think of to get into house. I banged three timeson the door, hard

"THIS IS THE FBI" I banged it again. "OPEN UP THIS DOOR" 

After banging the door a couple of times more, I finally heard the sound of rushed footsteps on the other side of the door. The door opened, revealing a wet Krystal in her towel with a terrified expression

"What? Did Sulli do something.." Her shocked expression was quickly replaced with an expression that clearly showed annoyance. "wrong?" Unable to contain my laughter after seeing her reaction, I immediately burst into fits. Her annoyed expression had now changed into an angry one. I held back my laughter this time. An angry Krystal is never a kind Krystal

"Please don't lock me out." I pled. She smirked. " Goodbye, Jinri" Hearing her response, I quickly stuck my foot out to prevent the door from being closed and avoid being locked out, yet again.

"Ha, not this time Soojung" I pushed open the door and let myself in. Throwing my bag on the floor, I jumped onto the sofa and the television. "Thank you for opening the door for me ." 

"If the neighbours complain about anything,again, I'm blaming it on you." I chuckled. Clearly she was annoyed. Remembering she hadn't finished showering, Krystal decided to go back into the showers and retake her bath. While waiting for my turn to use the bath, I quietly munched on some popcorns as I pulled out my cafe book again as well as my favourite pen. I flipped open the pages of the book only stopping at the page where it wrote checklist in big bold letters. The pen in my hand wandered around the box that was drawn next to the 'FIND A CHEF' sentence. After giving it a thought, I decided not to tick the box. I closed the book and placed it aside. I stuffed a mouthful of popcorn into my mouth and sighed.

I completely lost my business-like attitude once I started talking to that giant male chef. What was wrong with me? The number  one rule in business that I've made for myself was to never, ever sound desperate. But, I went and got all nervous and obviously desperate to him.And what was that? That time when I told him my true opinion about his cooking? I've never told anyone about that. Not even to my best friend here named Krystal. Ughh, nevemind, I couldn't help it. I had to get myself a chef.

Suddenly my phone started playing You're My cover by BTS, signaling that I've received a message. Retrieving my phone from my bag, I quickly opened the newly received message. A smile of hope escaped my lips as I read its content:

Sender : xxxxxx

Meet me tomorrow at the L cafe at noon. 

You're buying me lunch

And by the way, my name is Park Chanyeol ;)

He better say yes to the deal tomorrow.

A/N 

Short update here. Sorry, the story's kinda slow. Please be patient. 

Krystal has arrived :D 

Honestly, I used to hate, okay not hate but not like her. Why? Well since she's always like the centre of attention and Sulli's always being cast aside. But hat's just my opinion. 

Now she's sort of growing on me. Krystal as Lee Bo Na in The Heirs practically cured my hatred towards her. She and Minhyuk in The Heirs are just too cute. 

heirs

*squeals* 

Anyways, If you have any suggestions, be free to tell me. Do comment. 

Till the next update ^.^