Business Partners

Professional Love

Untitled

SULLI's POV

I almost fell off my chair laughing when I heard him . "Wh..what? Seriously? You think a girl like me would fall for a guy like you?"

"Well, I once was given the title "most charming guy of the year" during high school and I was only a freshman that time" He grinned at me showing off his pearly white teeth. I simply giggled upon hearing his reply. "Wow, you answered that so confidently," 

"Confidence is key when it comes to charming ladies" I finished typing the rest of the contract and turned to face Chanyeol again who was still grinning like an idiot  as he waited for me to finish typing 

" Mmhmm. By the way, you have chilli stuck in between your teeth" I smirked as his face turned to a startled expression. He picked up a spoon to check his teeth.

"What, chilli? Wait, there wasn't even any chilli in my food" He glared at me and I simply laughed at him. "And you're the one who's calling me clumsy" I took out a piece of paper and began writing the content of the contract down.

"Whatever, Choi JInri. Where do I need to sign?" I passed the piece of paper on to him and pointed at an empty segment at the bottom right of the paper with my pen. "Sign right here." He took the pen from my hand and wrote down his signature. After he was done with his incredibly artistic sign, which he wrote as if he were giving an autograph, I took the paper back from him and safely kept it in a file. "Well, that was a temporary contract. Once I've printed the real one, you'll have to sign it again." He twirled my pen in his hands and nodded. "Yeah, yeah I know"

After returning my pen, he stood up from his chair. "I believe our little meeting has come to an end seeming that it has reached its purpose.  I will take my leave then, partner"

"Wait a minute, we haven't even discussed plans yet. You're calling yourself a business partner? What sort of.."

"You can email me those details later, can't you?"

"What? Now, you're acting like a total employee."I blew on my bangs and pouted. Aish, really, this guy is..Suddenly he sighed and sat back in his chair "Fine, we'll discuss it now" Oh, OK. I gave my hands a little clap and I opened up another Microsoft Words window. This time, I clicked on a saved file which had the title La Cha Ta plans. Chanyeol's right eyebrow shot up as he read the title. "You're naming your cafe La Cha Ta?"  I turned my laptop 90 degree so that it was now fully facing my new business partner. 

"Yep, you've got problems with that?" He shook his head as he focused on reading the contents of the file. "Nope, in fact, I think it's kinda catchy" 

"Glad to hear someone agrees"  He turned the laptop so it faced the both of us and moved the cursor over the screen. "If you're looking for sponsors, I can handle it. I still keep in touch with one of my dad's business partners. He's really kind and understands me more than dad does"

"And if you're looking for cheaper stocks, I can get them for you, I mean us. The business man I just mentioned also happens to own his own food factory. He can supply all of the dough, sugar and stuff for a much cheaper price, not to mention the quality's still good. One of the main reason their one of the top industries these days." I simply stared at him, my mouth slightly hanging as he continued scrolling down the file.

"Well, I think the rest are OK. You're managing quite well so far and.." He paused when he saw my blank face. "What? My father's a wealthy business man and he's been teaching me all sorts of business techniques since young. He literally read the whole chapter of How To Run Your Own Business for Dummies when I was still in my mother's womb" He gave a small chuckle as he stared at the table. "He's one crazy workaholic" I bit my bottom lip, unsure of what to say. He's helping out a lot here. Of course, you dummy, we're partners now.  

"Really? You know you're helping out a lot here. This is just, I mean, thank you very much." He gave me a wink and a broad smile. "Just playing my role as a business partner. Anyways, how are we splitting the profit. 60-40?60 for me, 40 for you?" My eyes widened at his statement. "Now why are you the one who's taking the larger amount of profit"

 "Simply because I'll be the one who's cooking"

"After all those years of hard work and you expect me to simply accept the smaller portion of profit. You just came into this business big guy and you.." I stopped when I realized he was holding back a laugh. "I'm kidding, crazy head. Besides, I don't really mind about it that much." I leaned forward and placed my head on the table. Tired of fighting with him. Gosh this business partner thing is really going to wear me out, isn't it? I turned to see he was still holding back a laughter, probably thinking how weird I am. Realizing I was way out of my business like pose, I quickly sat up straight in my chair again and rearranged my bangs. "Well then, I guess we'll split the profit 50-50 then?" He spun his coffee mug around and nodded " Yeah, sure" I made a mental note to myself to add it in the contract later as he got up from his chair and held out his hand. "Well, I'm guessing that's all for now" 

I shoved my laptop and belongings into my bag before getting from my chair. I took his hands into mine and gave it a little shake. As we shook hands, I gave out a happy smile. "Pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Park"

"Pleasure's mine Ms, Choi"  I paid for the food at the counter and before we said our goodbyes, I gave him a little reminder. "Remember to check you emails for any updates. I'll call you over if there's anything important., OK?"

"Can't you just post it on twitter?I haven't logged in to my emails since, forever. Probably have even forgotten the password"

"What are you nuts? That's too public" I waved my hands in the air frantically after hearing his crazy words

"And the function of using the DM?" 

"Oh yeah. Fine" I pulled my bag up higher onto my shoulder and shook my head a bit. "I'll do both then. Email and twitter." He ruffled his hair and drew his lips together before seperating it again causing a little pop sound to escape his mouth. "Well, then, see ya." He waved at me as he walked towards the bus stop, boarding a bus that just arrived. I breathed out a heavy sigh as I began walking towards the opposite direction to my university.

What a relief . I took in the sight of my surrounding and began humming to ABBA's I have a Dream. My gaze landed on a quiet cafe sitting at the side of the street and I smiled. 

"Soon, Jinri. Soon

CHANYEOL's POV

On my ride home, I plugged in my earphones and clicked play on my Ipod. A familiar beat started playing and in my mind I replayed the recent meeting with my newly found business partner, Choi Jinri.

Oneureua gieoka, bojimotan miracle

Man, she was one persistent girl. Well, she is majoring in business. 

Neukdaecheoreom ulbujijieo whoa~ jeonchoui feelin'

 Ah, agreeing to this deal feels good. Father always wanted to get me involved in business. 

Oneureun dugaeui dari, dugae, dugaei dari. Oneureun dugauei, dugaui dal, dal, dari tteunenu bam 

Once we've kick start this business, we'll fly all the way to the top. How? With my amazing professional business managing skill I've inherited from my father, of course. Okay now I'm admitting I inherit something from that guy. 

Saehayan light machim deo balgajin, hoesaekbit sky yodongchimyeo gallajin"

 Wait, if we all of a sudden rocketed to the top, I'm pretty sure he'll notice us. Knowing his money-crave attitude, he'll probably offer us a deal. 

And it'll all end with him buying the whole business to himself

 Seodulleo seodulleo oneulman yeollineun pyeonghaengtongno 4 dimensyeoneuro

But this is certainly a good opportunity I can make use of. If I can properly come up with a plan, I can launch a counter-attack, causing him to end up with a huge loss and for the grand finale? His defeat. 

 In my mind i imagined him bowing before me, asking for his forgiveness, telling me to come back home and how sorry he was for the miserable childhood he gave me. As I began forming my master plan, I unconsciously laughed evilly out loud, gaining glares and weird stares from the other passengers. 

Ashamed of myself, I cleared my throat and bowed my head, muttering a quick "I'm sorry" to the passengers.I threw my gaze outside and  smiled as I continued plotting my revenge, the song almost coming to its end. 

Two moons, two moons, two moons two moons two moons two moons

"I'm good 

A/N

Whoa, Chanyeol's showing us his bad side. Sulli's still clumsy hehe. I hope you enjoyed it

Thanks for subscribing and all of your comments. Saranghaeyyo. Hehe.