Chapter 10

Professional Love
Chanyeol's POV
 
"Whaa.. what?" I stuttered at her question. Has she finally gone crazy? For a moment I had the thought that she wanted to escape the country, live in a beach house on a deserted island and I even had the crazy thought that she wanted to elope with me. 
 
My thoughts were interupted when I felt a hit on my head and I turned to see a flustered Sulli. I hadn't realized that a goofy smile had appeared on my lips and that probably had given Sulli a piece of what I had been thinking.  
"No silly, none of what you were thinking, god knows what it was, is true. I meant run away as in run away from all the stress by going on a holiday," 

 
"Ahh.." I nodded my head, faced it to the floor when I felt a blush appearing on my cheeks in embarassment as I answered, "Yeah, sure," and ruffled my hair. As I faced down looking at the floor, trying to hide my embarassment, from the corner of my eye I saw Sulli flipping out her phone. 
 
I stared at her as she typed intently into her phone and subconsciously smile when I saw her smile upon reading a reply. Her smile could light up the whole room and gosh her eye smile... Suddenly I couldn't wait for this holiday trip. All the time I'll be spending with Sulli, all the moments I could spend with her. Sadly, though, I can never confess which means I can never cuddle with her. Well, a friend can always hope for that tiny peck on the cheecks..
The sound of her clasping the buckle on her bag brought got me out of my thoughts and I quickly focused my attention to her. "So, where will we go? When are we going?"

 
She shrugged her shoulders and tilted her head, " Not sure, we'll have to wait for the others to confirm as well,"
 
"Wait, it won't be just the two of us?" 
 
"Of course not, just you is no fun at all" I made a face at her and yelled, "Hey, I can be fun!" as she stuck out her tongue. 
 
"Actually, I've already invited the whole crew since I thought it's time for a company vacation, something like that," I could imagine all my plans of having wonderful moments with her getting thrown out the window and explodes as it reaches the ground.
 
"The whole crew, as in Luna, Vic, Tao, Kris, Kyungsoo and the angry birds duo?"
 
"Pfft, angry birds duo?" She giggled before continuing, "Yep and plus my brother Jongin," 
 
 I felt my mouth hanging at her response and at that moment I just wanted to punch her adorable face. 
 
Choi Jinri, thank you for ruining all my plans. 
 
After that tiny meeting ,in which she was supposed to come and console me ended up with me being more flustered and miserable at the thought of having a holiday trip with the crew, Sulli had to leave for home. I was reluctant to let her go and even thought of letting her stay but that would just seem weird so instead I offered to walk her home. 
Her apartment was just a few blocks away from mine so we had some time to chat. Since I was curious about her brother, Jongin, whom we've all rarely heard about I decided to ask her about him. Her face somehow suddenly lit up at my mention of his name and she couldn't stop rambling on and on about how wonderful of a brother Jongin was. 

 
"He's the same age as me, except he was born months earlier, so we're kinda really close," She was talking about how she would always talk to her brother if she had any issues. "I'm practically the only girl in the house, besides my mother, so I was a bit boyish during middle school, I even had a boy cut, and girls used to tease me a lot so I would always end up hurt and cry a lot," Her eyes were suddenly on the ground as she spoke, as she fiddled with her hands,
" I obviously didn't have any friends at that time and only had Jongin to turn to. I couldn't really tell oppa or my parents about it cause they would've probably gone outrageous and hunt down the people who did it to me, They tend to be overprotective of me most times" 
 
"Well at least your parents cared," I mumbled softly causing her head to turn towards my direction, her brows raised and she bit her lips while she asked, "Hmm?" 
 
I shook my head and mumbled " Nothing" before throwing my glance forward and asking her, "So, how did Jongin help you out with things back then?" 
 
"Ah, he would always calm me down everytime I cried and shout 'fighting'" she held both her hands in a fist up, "everyday before school and that made me strong to face whatever the punks back then were throwing at me and I got through middle school fine just like that," I looked at her, amazed at how just her brother's cheers could give her that much strength to make it through that torture. 
 
"But you're all girled up and wearing pretty make-up with high heels right now," I commented as we arrived at the front steps of her apartment building, "That happened when Krystal stepped in. She just transferred from Canada and I got paired up with her in Science class and we sorta clicked right away. I learned all stuffs girly from her," 
We arrived at the front door of her and Krystal's apartment so I stood behind her and waited for her and made sure she entered her home safely. She was about to knock but suddenly stopped and turned her head to me, "Chanyeol, Krystal is a really nice person but if she sees you here with me and since it's really late, she would strangle you to death," 

 
 An image of Krystal chasing after me with a scary expression appeared in my head and I shivered. "That's one crazy Krystal," Sulli laughed and gave a smile while walking closer towards me. "Thanks for walking me home, Yeol-ah"
 
Suddenly I felt something warm on my cheeks, and I realized it was her lips. Though it was only a quick peck, I still felt it and it was as if my whole body got paralyzed. Realizing I was suddenly frozen on the spot, she chuckled and turned my body towards the stare before giving me a strong pat on the back, My feet began descending the stairs on its own but my mind was still frozen "Go home and rest well. Good night, yeollie" She shouted from upstairs as I continued to walk mindlessly out her apartment building before stopping at the front steps of the building.
 
A hand went up to where she had kissed me and I felt a smile tug on my lips. Wow, I just dreamt of her kissing me and it really happened.
 
I should think about stuffs like this more often. 

Author's Note

Hello lovely readers, sorry it's been a while since the last update. Too much distractions and well I was kinda blank on what to write and how to write it. Here's a short update though but I'll try to make it up before school starts. Hopefully, somehow. 

And eheh surprise to those who really thought of an elope or something ;) But no worries, they'll get married sooon! 

I made Jongin into Sulli's brother since well, they're like the JJ siblings with their luscious, plump kissable lips and hot looks they. Besides, at least there'll be siblings Kailli moments. Heh. 

Thank you for commenting and welcome new subscribers ^.^ 

Again, comment and subscribe! 

the girls were lovely during the concert! and exo was hot hot hot, eventhough I just watched it through fancams T^T