Be Nice, Not My Type

The Recognition

"The Recognition"

 

Be Nice, Not my type

Chatting after dinner was one common activity Jandi and Gaeul used to have before they both became busy with their own things. This was one of those seldom sessions were they were able to spent time with each other.

 

Gaeul was seated on the carpet, her legs were stretched out with her ankles locked together while Jandi was lying on her back, head on a pillow and legs settled on Gaeul's lap. They're watching Gaeul's favorite show on TV.

 

The two of them were too focused on the screen when the lady protagonist was actually trapped by the lead man on the bathroom door. He was leaning towards the door with his polo partially open, revealing his toned abs in front of the lady lead.

 

The lady lead has no choice but remain in her position since someone was out of the door talking to the lead man. And her going out from the bathroom with a man inside would make her not so morally of a woman. Because of the close proximity she is in with the lead man, all she can do is to divert her eyes anywhere inside the room than with the lean flesh in front of her.

 

"Oh my god! I too don't know what I will do if I will be in the same situation." Gaeul broke the silence when the drama ended with that scene.

 

However, Jandi remained silent from her comment. She had to keep shut because like the lady lead, she was once into a similar predicament and that she had to keep it from Gaeul. She didn't like her friend to think that she was a ert or what. She was just at that situation because it was needed for an act against Junpyo's mother before. It was clearly done with modesty and innocence.

 

"Rather do I" She managed to speak.

 

Silence hung in the air.

 

"You should be a little nice to Sunbae, Jandi. I can see that he loves you very much, and being too loud every time his around is not necessary. Why can't you be gentle towards him?" She suddenly changed the topic when she recalled the recent bicker Jandi and Junpyo had.

 

"Huh! Look who's talking? I can do that but I won't."

 

"Why?"

 

"He might get more stupid to the point that he'll make a fool of himself. And just so you know, the Chu Gaeul before would never dare say those to me, she might just laugh her off."

 

Gaeul tilted her head side wards acting to be in the verge of thinking. "I guess so."

 

Then a heartfelt laughter erupted all around the living room.

 

*Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. First I'd like to welcome everyone on Air Autral Flight 108. We are currently cruising at altitude of 33,000 feet at airspeed of 400 miles per hour. The time is 3:45 pm. The weather is good and we are expecting to land in Seoul approximately 11 hours from the time being. If the weather cooperates we should get great view of the Seoul as we descend at twilight. The cabin crew will be coming around to offer you snack and beverages. I'll talk to you again before we reach our destination. Until then, sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of the flight.*

 

"My, they would be surprised." Woobin said while chuckling to himself.

 

"Bonjour Mister! Oh?! 안녕하새요! Do you need anything, Sir?" A tall and pretty Asian Cabin crew greeted him with a smile.

 

"I'll have water please. Thank you" He politely replied and gave her wink which she gladly acknowledged. The lady crew then handed him a bottle of water. She bowed at him and proceeded to the next passenger.

 

"They got really hot cabin crew… right?" An amused comment given by another passenger in parallel with Woobin's seat. Only few passengers were at the business class and the comment did not bother to be yelled to reach him.

 

He shifted his seat enough for him to face the one who gave the comment; he raised his left brow, grins at him and said. "Yeah. Much to my preference." The man then gave a chuckle at his response while he shifted back to his previous position and turned his iPod on.

 

*Too bad I'm not anymore attracted, not my type anymore.* He thought and chuckled again quietly.

 

*Ladies and Gentlemen, now we're approaching Seoul was the local time is 09:00. At this stage you should be in your seat with your seat-belt firmly, fastened. Personal television screens, footrests and seat tables must be stowed away and all hand luggage stored either in the overhead lockers or under the seat in front. Please insure all electronic devices including laptops and phones are turned off. Thank you very much for following. *

 

All he knew was that the announcement was long and telling that the plane was ready for landing, yet the rest of the statement was a buzz on his ears. Audible heart beat from his cage was the only thing he can perfectly hear. He had been gripping his coat every now and then. He looked like he's having an acrophobia attack but actually he wasn't.

Accepting his defeat, he just brought his fingers to the bridge of his nose and sighed deeply. "Gaeul-yang. How have you been? I missed you so much." He whispered.

 

 

*Thank you for boarding with us. If you wish to fly back in flash we are very much to welcome you*

 

A man had emerged from the black car and immediately bowed his head. "Welcome back Young Mater. I'm so glad to see you. How have you been?" He asked as he opened the door for him.

 

"Thank you Mr. Park. I had been in hell but I think I'm fine."

 

His Butler did not react from his answer. "By the way Young Master, here is the phone Master So had requested to give you. All the necessary contacts had been saved there."

 

Yi Jeong took the phone from him and slip inside the car. "Thank you Mr. Park."

 

The trip to his home was sure too long for him. It's like his car was dragged by something preventing it for reaching its destination. During the trip he had been scrolling his phone, contemplating to press certain numbers to call. His reluctance was never unnoticed to his Butler and he spoke breaking his reverie.

 

"Do you want me to inform you friends of your arrival, Young Master?"

 

"It's okay. I'll be the one to call them. Ah... Mr. Park is there... something significant that i need to know? I'm mean about my absence and about my friends?"

He badly wanted to know about the things that had happen from that four years he had wasted. He badly felt the need to know what had happen to his friends and more about Gaeul.

 

"I apologize Sir, but i think I'm not in the position to tell everything about what had your friends been all these years. All I can say is that they are still looking for you up until know; especially Young Master Song. All of your friends are still present during necessary gatherings and are still active for the charity. I'm sorry if that's the only thing I can tell you, Young Master."

 

Fear was all over him. He is afraid that he might not like those things that had happen but he was also relieved by the fact that his friends has been looking for him and had been supporting him all those years.

 

"What you said had relieved me, Mr. Park. Will you just drop me to my studio and bring my stuff at home?"

 

"I'm sorry Young Master but Master So had ordered for the renovation of your studio a week ago. And it is still on going. I'm afraid to tell you but i cannot drop you off from there."

 

"Abojie ordered for a renovation of my studio?" There was a slight shadow of confusion and amusement on Yi Jeong’s face. He was at loss of words for the information.

 

"Yes Young Master. He ordered for a renovation a week ago after he found out where you were. He'd been looking for you ever since you vanished. He knew who's behind it but keep mum to everybody even to Young Master Song. And yesterday he immediately took a flight, and said that you'll be home the next morning so everybody should be prepared."

 

Yi Jeong had been closing his mouth for several times now searching for what to say about the news. But he chose to just nod to him and remained silent.