Men

The Recognition

Men

Her gaze was caught by the silent observant Jiho who gave a nod of agreement to her. She slid to her side and linked her arm with Prince Song who happens to be staring blankly at nothing. Pulling his arm up as she stood, Gaeul took Woobin out from his thoughts.

"Oppa, let's go for walk." She said and dragged him out of the patio.

Woobin did not speak of anything and just went with her. They walk quietly, walking side by side along the neighborhood. They passed by the convenience store where they usually buy their ice cream and went straight to a built-in playground exclusively made for the people living in their private community.

"A lot has change. It hasn't been a year but there were too many happenings. However, you haven't changed a bit, Oppa."

They sat on a pair of swing beside a red colored slide.

"Spit it out." She uttered. "Better say it now before I force it out from you."

He chuckled at her evident arrogance. "Talking that way made your face not suite you. How opposite it is, Princess?"

Woobin looked at her, she was smirking at him and her eyes form into a slit. He drew a breath. "What an evil-stubborn angel-looking you are Chu Gaeul?"

She raised her left brow. "Enough of all the bluffs, Oppa, I'm starting to lose my grip." Gaeul turned and locked her gaze to him. "One. Two..."

"Arasso!" Woobin cut her off.

"I'm confused." She nodded.

"I don't know what's happening to me. I can't keep myself from getting worried. I can't get to bed unless issues were done and settled. I can't help but pry on even if it's not my business. I don't know... I can't explain why I'm feeling this way." He buried his face on his palms and let out a grunt.

Gaeul just watched him before she opened to speak.

"Before, I thought school could teach me about life, but in the end its life that taught me on how in most of the times school doesn't apply on daily life." She shifted her gaze on the red slide. "Don't worry, if you suddenly get confused of yourself, if what you currently feel corresponds on what you do, then it is normal. For Song Woobin, it is always 'the end justifies the means'. You do what you do because it's the right thing to do. Oppa always got his reasons on everything he does, right? And if the result does confuse you, ask yourself again on why you did such a thing. It's a routine that goes round and round, Oppa."

 Woobin did not speak after what she said. Why? What's my reason? He thought.

"For me Song Woobin is not just F4's Dong Juan or Prince Song, for me he is my Oppa, my friend, my brother and my wall. Sunbae said that Song Woobin is his backbone that keeps him sturdy every day. For Jandi, Song Woobin is F4's glue. For Junpyo Sunbae, Song Woobin is the warm hearted Big Brother. And Song Woobin is the greatest friend and brother you would wish to have for your entire life time, said Jiho Sunbae." Gaeul looked back to the speechless Prince Song and smile. "But this day, for me, Song Woobin is a man 'in love'."

If it was possible for him to just vanish in thin air he would be really glad. What Gaeul said about him was the only fact that he had kept denying for quite sometimes now. He hid his actions from the belief that all his deeds where out of concern and sympathy. The feelings he got inside was brought right in front of him effortlessly by Gaeul. She held what's inside him with her hands wide open.

"Prin..." She shook her head.

"Do you know what I found out recently?" Gaeul chuckled. "Woobin Oppa was never in love with me. You were never in love with me, Oppa."

His eyes went wide as if disagreeing with what she said. "You love me but you're definitely not in love with me. If you thought that you know what love is all about, I tell you it's not like that. Those things you enumerated to me before were true, but then it could just be infatuation. What you know about love is something general. Your definition of it is finite and concrete. Do you know why?" She asked and little by little the thought comes to him.

"Because I haven't been really 'in love'."

"That was fast, you're so smart, Oppa." Gaeul laughed out loud and Woobin smirked at her.

"Wow! You sound like a love expert. Is that what you learned from being 'in love' with Yi Jeong?" He saw her blushing and then the automatic hitting came on the way.

"Yah Oppa! Don't change the topic!" Gaeul pouted at him and he drew a sigh.

"Yeah! Maybe I'm not in love with you, but I definitely don't have the power against that." He said and they both laugh.

A comfortable silence came in after the heartfelt laugh until Woobin broke it with an unintentional question. "What will I do?" It was a question he got for himself, but just like that, he said it out loud. It was too late for him to take it back because Gaeul had already whipped her head to him. Woobin gulped hard seeing the intensity of Gaeul's stare. He read her expression as 'what a stupid question you got there, Oppa?’”

 "Princess..." He tried to make an excuse.

"Just tell Jaekyung Unnie you like her." It was said without inhibition and in a straight to the point tone.

If he heard it wrong it would be comforting, but moreover, not. He hit himself mentally for the thought that he might just say 'Jaekyung' out loud. But he did not. Woobin whipped his head back to Gaeul and saw her grinning widely.

"How did you know?" Woobin asked in a mortified expression.

She's been holding her laugh however she's failing for control. Carelessly, Gaeul burst into another set of laughter. "Oppa... you look so funny... Have you seen yourself?"

"Yah! Stop that, Princess." He felt something warm crept up his face and he can feel his ears hot. "How… How did you know?"

"It's too obvious. Even Jiho Sunbae knows it also Yi Jeong Sunbae noticed."

"Does the three of you talking behind my back?"

"Ani. We did not, just without your knowledge."

"It's the same."

"No it’s not!"

"Yi Jeong Sunbae?"

 "Oh? Yi Jeong-ah!"

"Oye! Hi you two!" Yi Jeong greeted the couple who happens to get off from the car and was about get to the patio like him.

"Ladies first”, he smoothly gestured Jandi to get in the gates first.

"Thanks Sunbae." Jandi gladly obliged and immediately followed by Junpyo with Yi Jeong trailing behind. "You should learn some manners from Yi Jeong Sunbea, Gu Junpyo."

"Yah! What if I wanted to go in first? I should do as I please and you know this man here is..." Junpyo stopped from speaking when he heard somebody laughing out loud.

The three of them turned their heads to the sound coming near them and they saw Woobin and Gaeul with ice cream on their hands and laughing in carefree.

"See she did give this for free, Oppa. You should have done that before. The cashier looks so flustered." The latter was almost tearing up from laughing and did not even notice that her ice cream is already dripping down its cone.

"Yah! Princess your ice cream." Woobin held her hand up as if showing it to her.

"Omo! Aish!" She abruptly took a tissue and wiped it fast while Woobin noticed some eyes watching them, and instantly bolt his head up.

"Oh?!" He tapped Gaeul's shoulder and pointed towards the front gate. "Your sissy boyfriend the idiot couple."

And there Gaeul caught the inquisitive look that Yi Jeong was sporting. "Sunbae, we brought you strawberry." She wiggled the plastic bag she's holding with her left hand and went in the gates with Woobin behind her.

Yi Jeong saw her looking so bright and heading to him. She signaled him to bend a little and whispered. "It's confirmed. Oppa likes Unnie." Gaeul was giggling.

"Yah! I know that already, but where did the two of you went?" He knew it's not a big deal anymore, but then Gaeul was with Woobin who happened to have a history of liking her. Even if everything was clear and settled between the three of them, Yi Jeong still couldn't help, but to feel a little jealousy.

"We went to the playground and bought some ice cream at the convenience store." The two of them went on with were talking to each other and were oblivious that there were three people looking at them with amusement.

"Hey! Love birds no plans of going in?" Junpyo remarked making Jandi laughed a loud.

The two was cut from their talk and decided to follow the rest to the patio. Gaeul immediately went beside Jiho and whispered to him. Yi Jeong, seeing his girl acting cozy with Jiho, glared. Jiho let a laugh at his friend's foolishness then he extended his arms and reached Gaeul's shoulder who was oblivious with the act.

"Yah! Yoon Jiho!"

Woobin kicked Jiho's foot but missing it by the second and the entire living room cracked the sound of laughter from the failure of Yi Jeong's masking his jealousy.

"Yah! That's enough, I'll go ahead first”, said Woobin who was looking directly at Gaeul and Jiho before smirking.

"Oppa fighting!" He nodded at her and saw Jiho smiling.

"What's with the cheer, Gaeul?" Jandi looked baffled and was left out from the entire situation.

"Something...Uh, I'll tell you when things are fixed, Jandi-yah." Gaeul smiled at her and by that Jandi knew Woobin was up to an unprecedented deed.

"Whatever is it, Sunbae, I'm on your side"

"What side?"

"My side, Junpyo."

"Why? Are you going for a shooting competition?"

"Ahhhh... As usual, nothing goes in to be processed. I can't believe I'm marrying you!"

The decision was still out of the consideration and Jaekyung wanted to leave and be left alone, but then she couldn't. Never in her life had she stayed in a house for such a long time with someone with her. The more, was to live with a man she didn't even know what relationship they got with each other. It was quite odd for her. Woobin used to be harsh and mean, but then after that day he started treating her well even to the point of bringing flowers and small gifts. He said to her that since she's not allowed to go outdoors without him and that maybe she's too bored being alone he would regularly bring something for her.

The entire household went into a drastic change and for that, all the house maids become overly fond of her, being the sole reason why their master became so bright and that the house became warm and full. She couldn't understand what's happening to Woobin, but more to herself. All of a sudden her wanting of being on the road and exploring new things were brushed away from her system, instead she became satisfied with her stay and was learning new activities in terms of running a household. For weeks she had stayed and had done cooking, cleaning, laundry and gardening and she was enjoying it all. It's atypical for a lady her type to instantly becoming interested on domestic activities. But the most bothering of all was her, being eager on seeing Woobin every day, and looking forward on what time would he be at home so they could have dinner together.

"Ottokhea?"

Flash

"I won't let go unless you’ll speak to me.”

 The way those words were said sent chills down her whole body. Jaekyung had no plans on telling him anything about her past. He had no right to interrogate her because they're just friends and they weren't even close. Yet her existent situation left her with no choice. He had pinned her against the wall and his eyes were piercing and harsh. Her brain was telling her to kick him or slap him - she was trained for self-defense, but her body refused to follow.

"Ha Jaekyung", his voice was controlled, but his hold to her wasn't that comforting anymore.

"Jinwon... He is the only person who values me even more than my own parents. He is the only person who helped me face everything..."

"You love him." Her eyes started to cloud and her vision of him became all hazy. Crying in front of a guy was never been her way of showing how weak she is. She hates being weak.

"What happen?" She heard him ask while feeling his thumbs wiping her gushing tears. Woobin’s eyes looked at her with so much sympathy and care.

"He left. He is never coming back; he broke his promise... accident." She couldn't make herself utter the whole thing.

Her eyes were the only once reflecting everything she got inside. By then she felt Woobin enclosing her in a warm and tight embrace, holding her protectively. She cried and crumbled in his embrace and the next thing she knew was feeling his lips against hers. With wide eyes she felt his hand held her face and her eyes were staring at his closed orbs. His kisses were soft and gentle. He was kissing her while his thumbs continued to wipe her remaining tears. She wanted to keep her eyes open, yet it was getting harder for her to grip tighter with reality. She was drowning with him. And Jeakyung could only hit herself mentally to why she had responded. And that she rationalized that at least it's her way of saying 'thank you' for his warm attention.

He let go. "You kissed me again. You promised not..." Jaekyung's gaze locked with him.

"Why?" He smiled at her and shuffled her hair.

"I was overly affected by the situation. You know you're quite frail and it's tempting..."

She pushed him away and slapped his chest, but he just chuckled. "Yah!" She was about to hit him again, but he was fast to catch her hand.

"That's was not from me... that was from him, a goodbye kiss."

End

"Just tell Jaekyung Unnie you like her."

"How easy for you to say, but too hard for me to do, Chu Gaeul?" Woobin's mind ran over to the previous conversation he had with Gaeul. He wondered on how she could easily say things to him without inhibitions. Just maybe he was too easy for her to read like an open book, to add to that, she studied Psychology. Gaeul is a true expert on behavioral observations and interpretation.

He fished his phone and dialed a number. Woobin wanted to clear things now. He didn't like to be forever bothered by such feelings inside him, ready to explode anytime soon.

"Do you really think it's a good idea, Princess?" He uttered the moment the call was picked up.

"Yeah, I think you should confess now. Just do it. Whatever happens at least you said it to her." Woobin heard Yi Jeong's voice on the other line.

"Yah! Yi Jeong-ah?! Why are you answering a pho...?"

"...that's not mine?" His friend cut him off. "Woobin-ah, Gaeul-yang is at the kitchen with Jandi. Her phone is with me and she told me to answer it if you happen to call. I think she's expecting you to call her."

"Oh?"

"Better do it now, Woobin-ah. Monkey, ani, Ha Jeakyung is quite a handful. You should tell her now before she slips away. Get what I mean, right?"

"Yeah... I guess so..." Woobin replied and the call then ended.

Woobin drifted down to the set of events he was in after Jaekyung had told him the reason of her breakdown. That morning, she was so broken and crying heavily. Looking at her like that crushed his heart into hundreds of pieces and he couldn't even explain why. It all started when he let loose of his patience and pulled her down kissed her in a senseless way. Jaekyung was so stunned with what he did and she looked so frightened. If he did that to his other girls, they would basically throw themselves to him, but her, she did not even respond nor closed her eyes. She was so different that his craving for intimacy was halted because she never did respond.

That event haunted him for many nights and then it was unexpectedly followed when it was her who pulled him for a kiss. It took a lot of control from him not to get over board. He had asked himself onto how a person like Ha Jeakyung could turn his strings out of control. And again, the kiss they shared a week ago, he was so shock that she willingly gave in herself and respond to him. He had expected her to push him away or to kick him, but then she returned his kiss.

"What does that mean?" He asked himself for so many times after that event. Never did he became like that - for the number of girlfriends he have for disposal, Woobin had never been deprived of something and that he even did stopped himself claiming for more. It's like she could turn him out of control and then he would put his defenses up for self-control. "

“Ah! Chinja! I don't know!"

After lunch, Jandi and Gaeul locked themselves inside Gaeul's room leaving the three guys out in the living room.

"Yah! What was that all about?" Jandi sat in the middle of the bed facing Gaeul who's a bit engrossed on her new project.

"Hmm? Is it about Oppa?" She uttered. "Oppa is going to confess to Unnie." Gaeul whipped her head to Jandi with a wide grin on her lips.

 Jandi's eyes went so round and opened so wide. "What did you say? Woobin Sunbae? He likes Ha Jaekyung?"

"Yah! Don't have to shout okay? I know it's a bit unusual, but haven't you noticed it before? They're like Jandi-Junpyo mild version when you put them together. They look cute, right?"

"Oh? But what about Unnie? Does she like him back?"

"She hasn't said anything about it because nobody dared to ask, but... you know how Jiho Sunbae looks at things, right?"

"Ahh...” Jandi snapped her fingers, “You two really work your brains out, huh? You and Jiho Sunbae are so weird when together."

"At least not as loud as both you and Junpyo Sunbae."

"Or as lovey-dovey as you and Yi Jeong Sunbae!"

"Yah! Dr. Geum and soon to be Mrs. Gu, what are you implying with that?"

"That maybe... after my weeding is 'your'..."

"Not yet... Jandi. You know my plans, right?" There was an abrupt change of ambiance and Jandi looked at how Gaeul's face turned gloomy.

"Yes of course, but what if...?"

"It's… let's just wait and see how things turn..."

"But you love him too, right?" Jandi watched how Gaeul's eyes went bright from dark. "Yes, so much." Her words were exact and precise, but then her voice revealed a hint of hesitation.

"Is it because of your memory?"

"I just wanted to remember everything, Jandi. I feel like it's too unfair for Sunbae if I can't even recall him. I wanted to learn a lot of things about him and myself. I want to know who I am from the core..."

"I understand." Jandi stood up from the bed and went to her best friend to embrace her. "It's okay, I understand. I'll stay and support you all the way... So please erase that pout on your face. Sunbae might get the idea that I made you upset." She uttered trying to kill the suffocating atmosphere and by that she succeeded as Gaeul broke into her infamous sweet and bright smile.

"Thank you so much, Jandi."

"Yah! Monkey?"

"Oh? Yah Prince Song, I made you... Uhm... What do you call this, Butler Choi?" She whipped her head towards Woobin's Butler.

"That's paella, Ms. Jea."

She nodded her head and turned back to him smiling sheepishly. "Paella that is."

"You made that? And then you don't even know how it is called. Is it even edible?" He with a smirk.

"Of course it's edible this time. I promise" a fast retort from the quirky Jaekyung.

"Just get the doctor ready Butler Choi." He directed to his Butler, but his eyes looking straight to Jaekyung.

"Yah! If you don't like to eat this, I'll eat this alone."

"I never said that, come here and give me that" He snatched the platter from her hand and went to the dining table. Woobin grab a pair of plates and utensils bringing it to the table. He glanced back at her who remained rooted on her spot, and swiftly reached to grab her hand and dragged her with him.

"I'm definitely not eating that paella alone so if I'll die you die. Arasso?" If it wasn't Woobin talking, she would probably kick him, but then since it's Woobin, she just smiled and nodded to him.

"It's absolutely edible."

"Let's see. We haven't got a bite yet. I just hope it's not that salty this time... it's bad for the kidneys."

"I put only a pinch."

"A pinch? How much is a pinch?"

She gestured her left hand getting her thumb and forefinger together. "About this much." She offered to him while her other hand was still intertwined with his. "Okay... very good!" He smiled and tugged her closer, then help her settled on her usual seat beside him.

"Master So, Senior So wants to talk to you about some matters. He said he'll be interested to get back here as soon as possible. He wanted to see Young Master So Yi Jeong. I think it is about the museums. Will I inform him now?"

"It's okay. I'll be the one to tell him that. Tell father I'll be calling him later after this meeting." Hyun Sub ordered his secretary. Better end and done, he thought. Things had been working out well with his management. Although, Yi Jeong's pottery display and auction were halted for almost three months now things in the museums were doing great and there were no after effect from the unexpected conflict that had occurred.

With the help coming from the Lee's and Yi Jeong's friends, the entire management that was forcedly taken out form So Woo Seong was now handled and managed by both Hyun Sub and Yi Jeong. The case with the Cronos was taken care of the Song's and Woobin was able to clear everything out without bloodshed. All the deals and pending budgets form the real estates were polished with the help of Junpyo while the settlement of disposition contract from the government to the So's were taken cared by Jiho. It wasn't an easy road for the past few months; however they settled the entire thing even before what they had expected. And since Senior So was about to be back, Hyun Sub was currently considering to hand the whole and sole management of the entire business to Yi Jeong – a bit earlier than what should be.

His son needed to take over early so it wouldn't be hard for him if Lee Heajin decided to hand Yi Jeong's due inheritance. He knew it will be harder for him this time, because he would soon be leading two major companies - Woo Seong's and Lee Constructions. But he had to prepare his son sooner with the whole responsibilities, because Yi Jeong is the one and only heir for both families.

Yi Jeong stared at Gaeul who looked so into her project that it seemed like he didn't exist anywhere in the room.

After the whole gang left, he stayed with her as she decided to do her so-very-important project. He tried all his best to catch her attention, but all he did were failures. In the end he chose to lie down on her bed and hug the human sized Teddy Bear he gave her as a gift.

"Gaeul-yang!" He called to her, but she just replied an "Hmmm?" without even looking at him. Yi Jeong pouted and turned his back on her. He wanted to crumple and throw that stupid project of her, however it's too immature of him if he'd do that and Gaeul would never forgive him. He chose to sulk alone over the matter and that maybe dozing would make better.

She might be done when I wake up; he thought as he hugged the bear tighter and closed his eyes.

On the other hand, Gaeul just smiled at Yi Jeong’s antics and went back to her project. She made herself busy, because she felt guilty on what she was really feeling inside. After what Jandi told her, Gaeul couldn't help, but get confused. She had planned everything in her life after she recovered, and that she never expected Yi Jeong to get into it all of a sudden. She wasn't prepared for his coming back and the certain happenings in her life now were never been in that plan of hers.

Gaeul did forget everything about him and that she never expected to fell in love with the man whom she thought as 'just an old friend trying to get back into her life'. But then she fell for him. Maybe she did love him before. That feeling inside her, every time Yi Jeong is around, was the same emotions she might have before. She wanted to get to know him better, to know how she change him into the new 'Yi Jeong', however she also wanted to know herself better. The entire being of her that was all brushed away after that accident.

Gaeul was living the way she was newly mold to live, and she was debating if it was how she actually had lived her life before. Being upset over the fact that her memories might not come back anymore, Gaeul decided that she would at least try her best to know herself more and live the life she had planned for her future. However, there is Yi Jeong now. "What will I do?"

She stopped her task and went to him. Gaeul slowly sat beside Yi Jeong whose back was turned away from her. "Why all of a sudden...? What will i do? Sunbea?" She turned her head to her drawer where the tiny invitation card from Paris was.

Flash

She just arrived to the studio right after the lunch she had with Yi Jeong's mother. And Gaeul was so glad to know little things about Yi Jeong, but then she noticed that even her mother credited other people to describe her own son. It gave her the idea that he got only a few times spent with his mother and that his entire childhood wasn't that great to even be recalled.

"Gaeul-ssi!" Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound coming from Professor Jung. Gaeul abruptly went towards him.

"Yes Professor Jung?"

"Congratulations! The committee from the Prix on Paris had invited you to present your new work on their one week showcase display. They are so happy with your subject and that they even grant you a month or two of workshop in Paris with other amateur and professional photographers."

"Oh? Chinja?!"

End

"Sunbea? Yah! So Yi Jeong?!" She nudged him awake, but he did not even stir.

"Oh?! Sunbae?" She shifted to properly face him.

 Gaeul removed the bear from his arms and gently shook his shoulders. "Yah! So Yi Jeong! It hasn't been an hour since you closed your eyes and now you're in deep sleep. Yah! Wake up Sun... Ahhhhhhhh!" Gaeul screamed her lungs out when Yi Jeong suddenly pull her in. Her face bumped on his chest and his arms instantly wound around her waist.

"Yah! Sunbae let me go." She lifted her head and looked at him who eyes were still closed.

"So Yi Jeong!" She yelled at him.

"Ahhhhhh! Yah! Sunbae, what are you doing?" Gaeul freaked out with what Yi Jeong just did.

In another abrupt manner, he rolled over her and covered with his palm.

"Will you keep your voice low, Miss?"

He saw her eyes almost bulging out from its sockets. Obviously she's frightened with his unexpected action so he removed his hand from .

"Yah! So Yi Jeong! What are you doing? Get off me!" She pushed him, but then she failed.

With a smirk he moved his face near hers and uttered. "Why?" His eyes formed into a slit. "You were too busy with your stupid project. You were ignoring me the whole time. And now, now that I'm comfortably sleeping, you woke me up. Why? Huh? What's your purpose, Gaeul-yang? You just disturbed by nap. Tell me, were you doing it with pure intention?"

"It's... it's just that... Sorry... Mianhe Sunbae. I'm... It's because you're sleeping in my bed! If you want to sleep then sleep, but not on my bed... it's not good to look at." Her voice faltered through the end of her statement. But Yi Jeong was not yet satisfied with her explanation and he had thought that this was the right time to interrogate her for all the ignoring, ranting and criticisms he got from her. And now that he gained dominance against her, Yi Jeong wasn’t backing up.

"You! Gaeul-yang. Do you know that there were a lot of things I want you to answer and clarify? Huh? So better answer me honestly, Chu Gaeul or else..."

"Or else what?"

"I might just..." He purposely trailed his words for her to supply the other half of the sentence herself. And just as he thought, she wasn’t really thinking of anything innocent when she exclaimed…

"Arasso! Arasso!" Gaeul exclaimed, totally alarmed.

Yi Jeong's heart was beating so fast due to their close proximity, however he set aside the not so innocent thoughts he was having and focused on the topic which was about his stained status.

"You, why did you call me ‘assuming’ about how I look? Huh? Is it my fault that I look like this?" He saw her shaking her head as if saying 'no', but her eyes said the otherwise.

"It's because, you're always using it to make an advantage..."

"On whom?"

"On... me?" Gaeul diverted her gaze on the ceiling avoiding Yi Jeong's eyes. Her cheeks were now pink and she kept on pursing her lips into thin line. For him, what she said turned his ego up knowing that he got that effect on her. He wanted to pinch her flushed cheeks but he resisted.

"What's your problem with my legs? And for the second time... is it my fault that I got long legs?"

"Ani... it was never your fault."

Gaeul’s gazes were somewhere but not on him, so he dropped his face near hers even more. She was forced to look straight to him since her position won't allow her to divert anymore.

"How do you see my face? Do I look like a female to you?" Gaeul gulp hard. She’s getting the idea that she might blurt a lot of things about him when she was so drunk. That maybe she had insulted him and he was just waiting for the time to blow everything to her. And now was the right moment for his avenge.

"Sunbae... Mianhe..." She pouted at him wishing that her power would somewhat melt him down, but then she saw him looking unaffected. She's doing it again... it won't work this time bumpkin

"And now... You choose, 'me' or that Wonbin?!"

"Wonbin!" She unconsciously exclaimed making Yi Jeong gape, surprise with her answer.

"Yah! How could you say that? Do you know him?"

"Yes!"

"How?"

"We got a photo-shoot project with him before... He is so nice and down to earth even if he's a superstar..."

"He's an Ajushi."

"He doesn't look like one."

"I'm nice too and I'm younger. I got enough funds, you know?"

"He's well-off too."

"But I'm still richer than him!"

"He's an actor..."

"I'm an artist, a world renowned artist!"

"The whole county adores him."

"The entire Asia is proud of me being the sole Asian and the youngest Asian pottery and sculpture protégé in the whole Art world!"

"He does charitable deeds."

"I have five National museums donating a whole lot of zeroes for all the schools and churches in South Korea, and even in Africa!"

She furrowed her brows and stared at him. He was eagerly defending himself against her ultimate crush not realizing that his actions were too childish. "... Are you jealous?"

"Why? Am I not allowed?"

"But Sunbae,Wonbin-ssi is not you. He's not my Sunbae and... I love you not him... why jealous?" Her voice became thinner and thinner up until she finished her sentence, but nevertheless Yi Jeong heard the whole thing loud and clear.

What a fail Wonbin! He wanted to burst from laughing his heart out, however he wanted to hear her say it again. "What did you say?"

He was smiling widely at the back of his head, no matter what happen he’s going to make her say it all again.

"Ani! Ani! Ani! I won't say it again, if you did not hear what I said it's not my problem anymore." She instantly covered her face with the teddy bear's arm.

"Yah! Gaeul-yang!"

They were both tugging the bear's hands before Yi Jeong got it away, he stuck his tongue out to her childishly. "Now?! What was that again...?" He held her face steady. "Ahhh... If you're not going to say it... I'm going to kiss you now!"

"Arasso! I said… you don't have to get jealous over Wonbin-ssi because I don't love him..."

"It doesn't sound like that a while ago... One... Two..." His nose touched her cheek. "Three... Four..."

"I said, I love you so why jealous?!"

"Really? Chinja?"

"Hmm..." She nodded her head rigorously. Howbeit, Yi Jeong is not a fair player, with a smirk he uttered, "nah... I'll take back what I said..."

"Yah! Sunbae that's un..."

She was cut off from her retort and was trapped by his lips. He just kissed her gently and pull-out after. He looked at her adorable angry face and stuck his tongue before bolting up away from her.

"Bumpkin!"

"Yah! So Yi Jeong! You're so unfair!" She threw her pillow to him which he instantly blocked. He was laughing at her and she wanted to feel upset, but the she couldn't. Gaeul couldn't help, but also laugh with him.

"Pabo!"

"Bumpkin!"

"Byuntae!"

"Yah! I'm not!"

"Yes you are! Byuntae!"

"Yah! Chu Gaeul come here! Yah! Gaeul-yang if I'll catch you... you'll see!"

"Byuntae! Ahhhhhhhh!"