"she is mine"

The Shining Stars

The first period already started and as for me i have been on the roof for 20 mins... i sighed and went down the roof and there we go the red haired guy.. what is he doing here..omg he noticed me urghh.. i turned around facing my back to him but dont know which direction i should go to when suddenly i expected and he held my hand and pulled me to him..

"LET GO YAH!!" i said while snatching my hand..

"hmm Looks like you lost directions right?"

 

urgghh fine ill tell him i lost..because i cant see anyone else around here who can help me get to class except him....

"Yes..would you mind telling me my class?"

he leaned forward and whispered in my ear..

"I can give you directions to my heart.." i widen my eyes and pushed him away..

he laughed and then looked at me... "My name is kim heechul.. your..... love guardian haha" he started to laugh when i suddenly heard a deep voice behind me...

 

"Yah Heechul hyung... Dont play with her please.."

i turned around and my eyes met cho kyuhyun's eyes again...his eyes looking deeply at me, he pulled my waist softly towards him and looked at heechul's direction..i released myself from his hold and ignored him..

 

"Ohh i see, Lets three of us go to class since all three of us are in the same class?" Heechul said and my eyes widened at what he just said...

"W--whaT!!?" i cant believe i'll be studying with these two guys... urgh!

"Kajja!" the heir said pulling my hand when he started walking and heechul behind us..somehow i liked his warm hand and the way he was holding it..what am i saying!!? i didnt snatch my hand away because i was busy in noticing the way to class..

 

we stood infront of door and heir opened the door and tapping the door loudly 3 times with his fist to catch everyone's attention.. and when the attention was given........... everyone were staring at us with many weird glares..some with curiosity, some with angriness...some with jealousy and some with sad faces..

 

Ahh there he was ..kangin.. so dashing..looking right at my direction...i was lost in kangin's thoughts when the heir suddenly started to talk.. and he squeezed my hand so tight-- Ahh ouch it hurts!! i looked at him with pain..

"This is sungmin.. she is mine..."

 

thats when everyone gasped and my breath hitched .... i felt like i couldnt breath! IM NO ONES!! YAH CHO FUC-- ITS MY FIRST DAY HERE!!!everyone whispered to eachother and then he pulled me with him to back seat to sit beside his seat.. he finally released my hand... why was he holding so tight? did he notice me and kangi--? every one were still staring but thankfully the teacher entered...

 this is going to be hard...



 

Heyyo my subbies!!

i think this fanfic will take 30-35 chaps becausei have a long story n my mind..ill try to update sooner and sooner..

what do you think will happen next to sungmin.. she really has experienced alot in her first day!!

love ya all <3