stay with me?

The Shining Stars

i woke up and my eyes felt heavy...

i couldnt move..

i tried to open my eyes and i saw a tube light on the ceiling..i sighed and blinked my eyes couple of times and looked around as soon as i started to look around i was in a huge room!! the room was somewhat the size of a whole house.. i looked at my hands that were placed on white coloured bed..i was kind of scared and started to recall all the memory back..

 

hyukkiee..ah..i held my head and curled up my knees and hugged them..thinking of everything carefully when a girl entered my room with all types of food trolly and bowed to me.

 

"Good morning!"

i dropped my jaw at such delivious looking food when bowing to her back...

"This is your breakfast madam.."

what!!?

"MINE!!?"

"yes madam your's."

"may i ask where i am?"

"im not suppose to tell you anything but madam you are safe.."

i sighed in relief and got out of bed to eat my food..

"uhmm can i explore around after eating?"

"no madam we are supposed to dress you up properly and then let you explore.. "

huh? ill eat these delicious things then even if they are poisonious i still will gulp them all.. it looks so yummy..

 


 

The maids entered with three long hanging stands where 20 clothes were hanging on one long stand and 30-40 on others.. my jaw dropped when they told me to choose..

i took more than 10 mins to choose.then i chose a blach short gown with beautiful neck..

i wore it and saw myself in mirror .. i have never wore such an expensive dress.. i looked so pretty with my wavy dark brown hair on my dress and my milky legs with my fresh looking face and m shaped lips with pink lipstick on it.

they made me explore around the house it was so huge.. i looked around every where with my mouth open widely as i made my way down the stairs while i was standing in the lounge of the whole house a figure came and hugged me from behind.. i blushed but i didnt hesitate to get away from his arms since it felt great and so warm... his face came closer to my ear whispering..

"Welcome to cho kyuhyun's lair miss.."

i turned around and looked at the guy and without a doubt i found cho kyuhyun standing infront of me and pulled my hands softly smiling at me warmly as he checked me out from bottom to top..

 

"Lee sungmin.. you look beautiful.."

"thank you.. but how did i enter here?"

he pulled me closer..

"You lost your conscious control in last classes.. so i carried you here..."

 

i nodded and got a bit uncomfortable with the small space between us..

he was dressed up so nicely... he was wearing black tuxedo and his hair styled perfectly and was grinning at me..my breath hitched when his face was inches closer to me.. i could feel his breaths on my face.. he raised up his hand and tugged the hair strand behind my ear.. my heart was beating so fast... he cupped my cheek and tilted his head slowly and closed the space between us with a deep kiss on lips.. i closer my eyes to this feeling, his soft lips pressed tightly on mine.. he pulled away with a soft sound and whispered on my lips.. 

"Stay with me? can you live here till you get a place?"

 

i got blank and speechless with what he just said....... what should i  say?

 

 



 

HEYYO SUBBIES!!!

SO IM SORRY ABOUT LATE UPDATE.. IM SO BUSY WITH STUDIES.. PLEASE DO UNDERSTAND IF I UPDATE A BIT LATE I BARELY GET TIME.. SO BUSY WITH MEDICAL STUDIES.. SO DID YOU LIKE OUR NEW CHAPTER? WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL BE HER ANSWER..? WHAT WILL SHE DO TO HYUKKIE? ANY IDEAS?