birthday...

The Shining Stars

the early next morning i my tv and sat on the couch ... hyukkiee was asleep and my mind was still wandering on what that day the heir told me.. "i have already broken the last rule"    i took a deep breath as my hand was still clicking the tv remote button.. and suddenly.... my eyes were wide open when i saw ChoKyuhyun standing infront of 30-40 mics... and media people with thousand of cameras! he looked a bit bored and were looking to the media with no interest.... i was completely emerged into him.. his black tuxedo and dark orbs.. dark black hair and red shiney lips...

i snapped out of what i was thinking and started to concentrate on the media news and his talks.. a tall young bautiful lady was standin beside him.. Ohh! thats Mrs Cho! i sat a bit bended on the couch and kept my arms on my knees and my hands below my face with one hand holding the remote i was listening...

i heard the media.."Sir how are you going to celebrate tomorrow?"

i recalled in my mind.. tomorrow? what is tomorrow?
then i heard the lady say.."OH! Cho here always have a marvellous birthday..its in Grand Palace this time..and this time it will be very special since its in a palace with thousand of people inivited over.. "

i tilted my head.. "Oh its his birthday.."

then again a question arises from the media.. "So what is the reason for this huge party?"

Mrs Cho said " im going to choose the future heiress of the company"

i chuckled when i saw the heir frowning at his mother.. haha!

i grinned when i saw him rolling his eyes..

i sighed after giggling a lot!

should i wish him in special way tomorrow? i should do something that at least could make him smile..

i went to my room to prepare a gift for him.. i took out my vallet and looked in it and i was happy i saved some money.. i went out to buy him something...


It was a huge day.. especially for a guy named Cho Kyuhyun... who confessed me few days back.. maybe?

well i was today going to do something for him that maybe he have seen but ive never done it for and one... I was standing behind curtains watching every student enter in music hall because of the announcement i made few hours ago.. I saw every one took their seats and heard laughing and chanting sounds... i closed my eyes and tapped my heart once or twice... i dont know why i was doing this but i wanted this day to feel special.. i was nervous not because there were quite large number of people but i was scared he might not like my performance... i fixed my hair once and my make up once.. i took out the things i needed and heard the heir came in with pricipal and Students singing birthday song... 

I giggled very softly behind the curtains i saw him without a smile and sat in the front most seat which was arranged for him.. 

i took a breath deeply.. and started to walk out of the curtains... the tapping of my heels on stage took the attention of all the audience..and the attention of the birthday boy.. i sighed once more not realizing i was holding it when i saw him astonished when he saw me on the stage.. i smiled at him and tapped the mic once or twice with my knuckles.. 

"Hello everyone.. i know this is my first time performing on stage and in quite nervous but.... Since i want this day to be special... i...dont care.. " 

i smiled to kyuhyun when he was giving a shocked glare to me... checking me out from bottom to top..

"Happy Birthday To You....Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday dear kyuhyun~ happy birthday to you.."

then i took out my violin and as soona s i placed it on my shoulders.... everyone started to applause and whistle...i closed my eyes.... 

thinking of him and tried to control my shaking hands and started to play the violin.... i played it while there was complete silence in hall.. i couldnt know what his reactions were because i closed my eyes all the moment... and then when i was done.. 

i opened my eyes and saw kyuhyun stood up from his place and walk towards me my heart stopped for few seconds because of all the cheer sounds and claps along with him coming towards me... 

he stood just infront of me he smiled warmly at me... and grabbed my hand and pulled it, pulling me in his arms and hugged me tightly... i felt i couldnt breath and i was trembling all the sounds and shouts in hall made me have goosebumps...he whispered near my ear... "Thankyou.. min.." and my heart beated so fast.. i couldnt hug him back i was frozen..... why... why am i feeling like this for him? i love him? or its just mutual feelings? 



Heyyo my beauties! long time no see!!

sorry for my Super late update... but i hope you liked it... guess what will happen next?

LOTS OF LUVV <3