My Lottery Name

The Shining Stars

8 YEARS LATER~

 

4 years ago i somehow managed to run out of orphanage and started my own life as a responsibe 18 years teenager.. i was in a part time job and was kicked out of highshool a year ago just because i couldnt afford school fee..

 

i opened my locker in the staff room of my working resturant hearing the loud announcement in the TV out side the staff room an customers eagerly waiting for the results..i grabbed koko from my locker... i know i know i was grown up but he was my only memory...

 

i sighed and looked at koko saying "koko..they are announcing the lottery winner..wish me luck koko!" i kept it back in my locker and stepped out where announcement was about to end i looked at the Tv and crossed my fingers behind my back...

 

"OK ladies and gentlemen we will announce the lottery that we spinned just now ill call upon stage the shinhwa's company's heir Mr Cho KyuHyun.."

 

i watched him gracefully stepping up on stage...somehow he looked bored... i closed my eyes and tilted my head down when he opened the paper slip..the resturant got quite and i could hear the heir setting the mike to himself..

 

"Lee Su...Sungmin"

 

just as i heard that i suddenly looked at the TV my jaw was dropped my eye were widened.. and all those who knew my name in resturant looked at me....

 

the TV continued while i was still left frozen and shocked...

 

"We Would like Miss Lee sungmin to join us tomorrow to  shinhwa highschool, the heir will be sending stuff to your adressed place thank you.." 

 

i cant.......believe it... its me!!

 



 

Heyyo my new update!!

how are you my subscribers ?

im soo happy you like my stories but i would like you to comment on my fics too okay!

if you want to keep a change in story please comment.. i love you my subbies!! <3