Confession? or...?

The Shining Stars

why was he not answering my question? as soon as i was about to push him away from me he started to talk..

"I wished you fail...because i dont want to fall in love with you again.. so before i fall all over for you again... i wish you would just leave from here sungmin.."

he looked sad to be honest...and somehow i fell hurt when he said that.. wait a minute....'fall in love with me AGAIN?' what does that mean!!?

"Mr.heir.. i cannot understa---" i was cut suddenly

"you were in shinhwa orphanage right?"

i gulped and stopped breathing suddenly because how can he know?

"y--yes b--but how---" i was cut again..

"i was the incharge for that orphanage, i used to keep a list of names of people who are there.. i used to visit there too but you never knew my presence...i kept my eye especially on you..i watched you from far.. what you liked and what you disliked... ii knew everything... I fell for you sungmin.. i couldnt even sleep one night without watching you.. when you ran away from orphanage i felt heart broken... i just couldnt breath without you..it hurted me..i didnt wanted to find you because i already took courage to move on finally and forget you..and now that i forgot you, you still appear infront of me and i dont want to fall again.. that is why i wished that you could just fail and leave..."

 

After that he pulled away from me and made his way out of the roof closing the door with a bang...while i was left there frozen because of his words and my heart thumping so hard my lips trembled and my hands were fisted.. i closed my eyes thinking about his confession--no wait...was that even confession or explaination of my question.??

urgh cho kyuhyun!!! i hate you!

 


 

new update!

So now you all know why kyuhyun was acting like that..btw what do you think will be next step for sungmin.. will he confess back or ignore him.. or fail in the test purposely?

about the red haired guy... ill update soon!!

lots of love <3