The Secret

The Shining Stars

when i entered the hallway someone tugged my hand and eventually i was in his long and muscular arms.in an empty classroom he was leaning on was and i was leaning on him......cho...kyu.. 

"I heard both of you and your conversation.."

"So what?" i beamed back...

"Was he the one to drop you in orphanage?!" he said with anger in his voice..

"Yes but he did that becau--" i was cut in between..

"Because he thought you are a burden.."

"NO!! he wasnt financially supported okay! he didnt had more money to even support me.." i screamed..

"Then why is he taking you in his home all of a sudden!!?" he screamed back..

i pouted and looked down.."Because i dont have a place to stay and now he has money and also a room.."

he raised his hand and caressed my cheek slowly pulling my chin up to face him..

"You can also live with me.."

i stared blankly at him... he slowly held my hand and made me follow him... i followed him without any questions... he made me stand beside wall..where at other side hyukkie was standing alone...

"Just....listen carefully okay?" kyuhyun told me.. and somehow i had bad feelings about all this..

he left  me there and walked to hyukkiee...

"Tell me what are you trying to do to minnie?" kyuhyun said to hyukkiee...

"Excuse me?" hyukkie said confused with what heir asked...

"Tell me why you told sungmin to come to your home..? tell me truthfully or i can kick you out of this school anytime.." kyuhyun said..and i was about to walk to them when suddenly i realized i needed to know too...

"TELL ME!!!" Kyuhyun shouted...

on his sudden scream hyukkie tremble and spoke.. "I want to repay with what my dad did to her..i want to make her comfortable and clear her problems i want to make her happy without her parents so that she can forgive me.."

i bit my lip and played with me fingers.. what does he mean?

"What did your father do lee hyuk jae?" kyuhyun asked him with serious expression planted on his face and coldness in his voice...

"Her parents d--ied...he--her parents... died because of my d--dad...he was the-their driver.. my dad was drunk when he was driving them..we didnt keep her in our home because we thought she might find out and will complain to police about my dad since she was very small..thats why now that she is older i know if she finds out she wont do anything stupid and will try to understand and that way i can gain her forgivness by atleast helping her..."

i widen my eyes and clapped the hand on my mouth and sarted to tear up all over and my knees felt heavy as i suddenly fell on the ground with my knees giving a loud thud... kyuhyun on hearing knew i fell and ran towards me and sat down and hugged me tight.. while hyukkie got to know i was listening and was frozen on his place..

my heart felt like it stopped and i lost my consciousness in kyuhyun's hug...

eomma.....appa...koko miss you....your princess minnie miss you...c..come back......juseyo......

 


 

HEYYO SUBBIES!! 

sorry for a short update since this chapter could not go longer than this so i decided to end it here and start a new one later... so now you guys know why hyukkiee was being kind and why he didnt let her stay at first in her home.. it isnt hyukkie fault though it was his dad.... what do you think will happen? will min go to stay at his home?

 

lots of love <3