Broken

The Shining Stars

The list was out and all the children were crowded in the place where the result paper was stuck on wall..

i pushed and squeezed all the way inside the students and placed my finger going from bottom of the page to top.. when i reached top.. i saw a name that widened my eyes

you wont believe but 1st place was kyuhyun.. i gasped when i saw his name and looked below the top name that is Kyuhyun and I started to cry when I saw my name on the top of every other student's names..

I was on second place in whole school and it was unbelievable!!! I made my way out of all students and the first person to hug me was heechul I was very glad I made it!! I saw everyone congratulate me and I felt so good to be in this position!!

When I was making my way to the class room I saw kyuhyun approaching me and I stood in front of him with pride, glaring in his eyes and showing him how I'm good... He raised his hand to shake it with me... I looked at it and felt my heart beat faster....why?? i dont know.....

I didn't know what to do.. should I be kind to him? He was the one who told me to fail.. but somehow I couldn't handle it and I held his hand and shook it slowly he started to say

"Congratulations to you " he gave me a very warm smile something I've never seen on his face.. very true and showed happiness...

urghhh what am I thinking!!?

i started to walk past him but as soon as i was his voice made me feel tremble.. 

"i.. want to talk .. to you sungmin.."

i turned back and looked at him with curiosity.. i smiled to him since i also wanted to solve the matter of me and him...

"Sure where do you want to talk?"

 


 

I made sure she was comfortable.. i closed the roof door.. its been few months since i havent touched her or came on the roof with her..  i finally sighed with relief and looked at her while she was viewing the enviorment from the top..i walked towards her.. i wanted to feel her.. hug her softly... tell her i already broke the last rule of falling for her.. i wanted to softly peck her face.. i felt regret and wanted to make her mine..

"sungmin..." i started to speak to her..

"Hmmm" she only hummed while enjoying the air..

i stood beside her.. "do... you like kangin?" 

she chuckled unbelievably.. "Nope. i dont have time for relationships.."

i stared at her for a minute.. "Not even heechul?" i said after a while..

She looked at me and sighed.. "I like them as crushes.... but i already Love someone else okay?"

"Can i know......."

i was cut and she started to speak..

"No... i dont want to tell anyone about him.. since i know that the guy will not love me"

i nodded once and walked to the door..

"By the way... " i said making her turn to my direction while my back was facing her.

"remember those rules we made few months before?" i said slowly..

"Yes kyuhyun ... i do..."

"Well... lee sungmin.. ive already broken last rule.." 

making her gasp as i made my way out of the roof.....

 


HEYYO SUBBIEESS!!

SO YEAH I GOT BUSY WITH MY TRIP OVERSEA AND GETS ME TIME TO UPDATE.. 

BTW YOU KNOW BLUE IS FOR KYUHYUN POV RIGHT? WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT GUYS?