My First Kiss..

The Shining Stars

Just after this morning quickly i ran to my home.. a small cottage type home which was only a size of a room with a brown witherly surroundings..and only one neighbour who was miles away from where i lived..around my house was muddy swamp and many trees.. well it was the cheapest place for me to buy..and it was safest while it was in the middle of the forest.. 

 

i entered the house and breathed in closed the door behind me and clapped my hands on my face...my head repeating all the words that the announcer said.. i exhaled and started to weep in my hands my knees felt weak and i dropped on my knees on the ground..and hugged my knees and my weep slowly turned into a smile and i looked up to the roof and held my palms together praying to God..

 

"Thank you so much.. (sniff sniff) i n..never (sniff) got such an oppertunity! "

 

and my body suddenly trembled in fear when the door behind me stared to knock...i exhaled deeply and stood up on my feet cleared my throat..

 

"Yes? Who is it?"

 

"Miss Lee SungMin?"

 

"yes " i said after peeking from the small opened door i saw him...he was very close to me..The shinhwa's heir!

 



 "Please take a seat" i pointed to short sofa chairs while i brought cups and tea...and kept them on table..

 

the heir looked at my direction and clicked his two fingers together and whispered something in a body guard's ear..i looked curious as he handed me a bag of uniform and bag with books..

 

"You know the rules well dont you..? " he said after i smiled and took the bags..

"if you fail in mid term exam your out!.."

 

i blinked twice and he signaled the guards out of my home as they made their way i looked at the heir as he walked towards me..my breath hitched and my eyes widened when he sat really really close to me..

 

his face was just inches away from mine... his breath being felt on my face.. "I hope you fail..."

what??! what was that for!!?? why should i fail?

 

"hu..huh? w-why ? d-dont you want me in your school sir?"

 

"cho kyuhyun..."

 

"huh??"

 

"call me kyuhyun.."

 

is he flirting?? he is so close to me oh my..... i started to blush when he wrapped on mof my hair strand in his finger..

 

"can you please maintain your distance Cho kyuhyu---"

 

i was cut in between when i felt his lips crushed on mine and were slowly moving to nip on my lower lip..i couldnt move i was frozen my heart was thumping so hard it could burst any time his lips were soft and wet.. a bit sweet and passionate..

 

What!!?? what is he doing ?? NO!!!

 

i pushed him away harshly and stood up pointed to my door.. "Please Get out!!"

 

i was panting.... why was i panting??!!

 

he grinned and made his way out before winking to me..


 

HELLO MY SUBBIES!!

IT WAS A LONG CHAPTER UPDATE SINCE IT WAS A REQUEST FROM ONE OF THE SUBBIES...BTW IM WRITTING SHORT CHAPS BCS I AM VERY VERY BUSY THESE DAYS!

I LOVE ALL MY SUBBIES I HOPE YOU LIKE MY FICS AND I PROMISE ILL TRY TO MAKE LONG CHAPS AS SOON AS IM FREE...

GROUP HUG!! <3