New..

The Shining Stars

so here i was...standing infront of a long, tall and beautiful building and with gardens surrounding it... walking tracks have been made for students to walk.. girls making  groups and talking about stuff... their hands filled with diamond bracelets and bags of branded shops.. shoes shiney and very expensive, showing each other their stuff that they bought for new semester..

 

Boys clinging on eachother and they are well dressed too... their uniforms are pressed perfectly with not even one fold in it... girls all wave to guys and they wink to them.. what was i looking at??! omg i should concentrate on school...

 

There was a huge fountain in the middle of the garden... withe the garden was a tall building and behind that building was playing ground for activities.. this high school is so big that i really need directions to everything...i then realized i was very simply dressed and my hair were holded up into a bun hairstyle..i didnt eve wear any makeup.. my uniform was pressed thankfully.. but since i didnt had shoes with the uniform arrived yesterday so i wore my own black converse.. they are a bit dirty too on my way here...

 

yesterday i didnt even sleep properly.. thinking about yesterday!!! OMG i couldnt sleep after my first kiss!! urgh that Cho fuc.......never mind...i just couldnt understand one thing... he kissed me after wishing i wont pass... urghh

 

i fisted my hand and grew a sile on my face i took steps slowly observing the whole school and the whispers that girls and boys made around me...

(( "isnt she the lottery girl..."

"i think she is"

"what is she ?? omg look at her"

"She looks such lame" ))

 

 then as i made my way two girls stood infront of me...

 

"ewww gross!! its like the lottery winner didnt even had money to buy her own shoes!!" said one of the girl with long wavy dark hair like mine..the other girl just kept on staring at me who was cute but blondie.. suddenly i felt an arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me towards him... i gasped because of the sudden movement and turned my head to see...

it was a tall pretty guy... his eyes giving glares of smile to the brown haired girl.. his skin wa white and his hair were in shade of red.. they were a bit long.. he then looked at me and said.. "The Lottery girl will be my responsibility!!"

 

WHAT!!? im... what!!? i suddenly pushed his hand away and gave my dark glare to him...

 

"MY NAME IS NOT LOTTERY GIRL.... MY NAME IS SUNGMIN!! LEE SUNGMIN!!  and FYI im no one's resposibility!!"