why?

The Shining Stars

After that sudden event of today morning i head inside my building leaving everthing and everyone in that ground..no one noticed me inside the building because it was too rush and everyone was busy minding their own business..as for me i was busy looking into the classes when i suddenly dodged a tall guy..

 

"Are YOU Okay!!?" he said with his deep voice and i looked up at him..he was tall and handsome guy his hair styled up and his arms were muscular... i rubbed my head and bowed to him.. "im sorry i didnt see u there.."

"you look new here"

"yes... um.. uhm.. i won the lottery so.."

"Congratulations!! oh its you lee sungmin huh?"

i nodded as he leaned his hand forward to me...i held it and we shook it...

"My name is Kangin.."

"Ohh Nice to meet you!!"

he smiled at me and patted my head saying.. "I Hope you pass the exam and stay here..lets be good friends..."

 

Wow...if he tells me to be his enemy i still will accept it...i was observing him from far and day dreaming when suddenly a hand held my wrist and pulled me... some one was walking and made me follow him..i tried to catch up and saw he was taking me to roof i didnt pay attention to the guy who was pulling me with him but all the students that were staring at me with wonder and anger... have i done something!!!!?

 

he kicked the roof door and it was silence there no student seemed to be there.. looks like the person was angry.. i stopped and pulled my hand but he didnt release it.. it hurts... ouch.... he turned around to me finally... it was him again!!

Cho Fuc** kyuHyun...

 

he pushed me to lean on the wall and locked me between his hands ..  "Why were you with Kangin!!?"

"Why does it bother you??" i said back to him..

"IT DOES OKAY!!"

"why!!?"

"I dont want you to mingle around with him am i understood!!?"

what the hell !!?i mean its my life!! "OR WHAT??" i told to his face..

"or i will make you mine!!"

what? i suddenly felt tremble because he kissed me before what else will he do?

"Can i ask you just one thing Mr.Heir?"

he nodded..

"why did you tell me to fail?"

 

his eyes suddenly stared at my eyes and he leaned inches closer to me....what was it? why is he like this?

 


 

heyyo subbies!!

So about the red haired guy.. it will be revealed later... haha

do you like the fic till now?

i will update soon!! thanks for 80 subbies on my "What is love" fic!!

love you all <3

muah muah!!