*I Hope you fail*

The Shining Stars

2 month later

 

2 months ago i moved into the house of heir... a big big house a dream house to be very honest.. and we made few rules that made us look like strangers infront of each other.. 

last month i found out what really happened with hyukkie and my family.. i found out that hyukkiee was innocent and so i moved out of Cho's house and started to live in hyukkiee's house.. but the heir let me go he didnt even care if i leave or not.. it was like he didnt even had any interest in me anymore.. so yeah because he was being very cold to me i couldnt see his cold stuff face everyday so yeah i thanked him properly and left his house and moved to hyukkiee's... 

hyukkiee was just like my elder brother.. he took very good care of me and was very protective of me.. i loved him very much as a brother.. he has always taken care of me and koko.. in two months everything changed so fast... i got very attatched to hyukkiee as my elder brother.. 

i have been living with kyuhyun for a month too but without touching and staring at each other..we were like awkward strangers not like how it is with hyukkiee because with hyukkie it was no rules and fun.... As for the heir ,He never even looked at my direction once and if i try to talk to him he would just go far away from me or will answer in one word.. one month i spent in that big castle like house with him like that... no talking or convos... 

today was a great day... why? because today was my results.. that whether i will stay in this school or not.. i was kind of scared.. because somehow i had very close friends here now.. i didnt wanted to leave them... it would hurt.. 

"Minnieee!!"

he waved at me... it was my handsome looking best friend... kangin.. 

"OPPA!!!" i waved back.. 

he grinned at me and shouted since he was standing very far from me...

"Good Morning!!"

We were besties.. and everyone thought me and him were dating..yes kangin and me did go out for many dinners but never a date.. even though i liked him but he never confessed to me..yeah he was cute and handsome

but somehow when i was beside him my heart didnt beat like it use to beat for that "heir" you know who.. yes i dont want to admit or even take his name with my mouth.. i always hated him and i still hate him im just being kind to him because once he gave me a place to stay.. that heir has changed.. his personality was cold now..

i walked to my class when suddenly some one pulled my bag harsh from behind.. and there he was the cassanova.. Kim heechul.. hahaha.. seriously he had flirted with 1000 girls..

he just couldnt flirt with me because i would hit his head hard.. maybe...maybe... just maybe... kangin wasnt confessing me because he thought me and heechul are dating...

He sighed dramatically and leaned closer..

"Sungminnieee Best of luck for your result.." he playfully tugged my arm and hugged it while chuckling and i rolled my eyes to his crazy actions..

"What do you think? will you pass sungmin?"

i hummed and thought of it for a moment.. so i played along with heechul..

"tsk Heechul ah.. i didnt get to see you before writting exam! so.. i didnt get my good luck charm.."

he chucked and dramatically said "Aww~ my poor baby! before checking your name on list make sure you see my face then!"

i laughed..where ever i go everyone would wish me good luck...

i was walking with heechul hand in hand when hyukkiee came in our way..

"Good luck princess!!" he ruffled my hair and smiled... "I will treat you if your name is in the list.."

"ahh~ thank you hyyukkieeeee!!! " i jumped and hugged him and heechul jumped too from behind my back..

"AHHHH heechull !! WTF !! omg you are heavy!!" 

and all three of us laughed in happiness when suddenly it died.. when the heir stepped forward to us...

i gulped a few times.. and looked at him like he was none for me.. 

"Why are you three still not in class?"

Then as usual heechul went and even jumped tugging his arm ang hugging it..

"Because i just cant start my day of classes without you kyuhyunniee~" 

seriously heechul even flirted with guys! urghh this guy will make me laugh in such an awkward moment... hehe..

kyuhyun looked at me from head to toe with attitude.. 

he said with his cold voice.. "I wont wish you luck.. and you know why.. its the same reason i told you day 1..." he said making my heart shutter into pieces..

i fisted my hands as i suddenly recalled..*I hope you fail..*

seriously.. i hate you so much.. 

 

 


 

Hello my subbies!!

HOW ARE YOU AND DID YOU LIKE MY NEW UPDATE? IVE BEEN BUSY WITH EXAMS TOO AND SINCE IM MOVING OUT FROM MY HOME SO I HAVE PACKING TO DO.. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS UPDATE.. YOURE NOT CONFUSED WITH MONTH THINGY RIGHT? WHAT WILL YOU THINK WILL BE THE RESULTS? 

LOTS OF LOVE <3