Second Bet

Let the Love Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon’s POV

            She caught Seung Ho looking at her so she asked why or if he has something to say then say it but his answer was unpleasant.

JY: then what do you call that?

SH: can’t you tell the difference between staring and glaring? *he said*

JY: *after hearing that she just turns and face in front and rolls her eyes, why is he so rude? He is the rudest person I’ve ever met, she thought*

Seung Ho’s POV

SH: *JY ignores him, no matter how I look at her all I can see is the girl from the haunted house then a classmate (CM) calls Jiyeon*

CM: *calls JY* Jiyeon-ah…!

JY: *looks at her CM* ohh?? Wae?

CM: *walks to JY* I have something to ask. Here *showing a book* how can you get the answer to this?

JY: *looks at the book* ohh.. This… *does some explanation* there that’s how you do it *she said while smiling*

CM: *amazed* ohh… thank you Jiyeon-ah

JY: no problem….

SH: *observing them*

IU’s POV

            She is with Hyun Woo they are talking about their two friends who seem to hate each other.

IU: do you think those 2 would get along someday?

HW: who knows? But let’s hope they will… both of them are a nice person. If only that prank didn’t happen, they would have been friends by now.

IU: *smiles* yeah… I also think that way.

HW: *looks at IU* but who do you think will won next week?

IU

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter