Worried

Let the Love Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon’ POV

            She doesn’t know why, but she feels that these past few days Seung Ho is avoiding her, after the day that it rains and he accompanies her home, the next day he has been avoiding her. He seems mad at her about something.

JY: *she is with IU and HW*

IU: did you 2 fight again *she asked JY*

JY: who?

HW: you and Seung Ho…. I thought you two get along now.

JY: ani… we didn’t fight at all….

IU: then why isn’t e hanging with us?

JY: I also don’t know…. he is really hard to understand. He is much more complicated than us girls *she jokes*

IU: you didn’t do something again to him again right? *she said while looking at her suspiciously*

JY: yah! Am I like that? Of course not! I swear I didn’t do anything.

HW: *smiles* haha….

IU: *sigh* ahh… we have P.E again today. *they have the same P.E class*

JY: yeah… and we are playing basketball today.

Seung Ho’s POV

            They have a P.E class later that day. They are going to play basketball, as the game begins it was the boys who played first at the gym, he and Si Yoon are assigned on different teams. His team is on the defense mode.

Seung Ho: defense!!…..*he shouts*

Si Yoon’s POV

TM: *calls SY* Si Yoon, here… pass break….

SY: *catch the ball* ok… *dribbles it and runs to their basket goal*

SH: *chases for SY*

SY: *jumps trying to do a jump shot*

SH: *blocks it*

            As Si Yoon tries to do a jump shot Seung Ho jumps and blocks him, as a result they both lose balance and lands on the ground.

SH/SY

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter