You like her

Let the Love Begin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seung Ho’s POV

            They are having a lunch with IU and Hyun Woo at the cafeteria and as usual, those two girls went to but a lot of food since that’s what they love the most. He watched as those two walks away. And he looks at Hyun Woo.

SH: *switched looked at HW* I really don't get it.

HW: *confused* neh??

SH: Why don't you tell her how you feel if you care for her so much? Why would you lie like that and keep yourself from pursuing her?  *he said referring to IU*

HW: I don’t have the courage to say it to her…. *he confesses*

SH: *sigh*

HW: how about you? how is your relationship with Jiyeon going? Are you 2 dating now?

SH: *looks at JY* Ani… ajik…. But she already knows how I feel for her.

HW: *sulk* good for you then…

SH: so you should also confess to her before someone else’s does, because to tell you the truth, IU is quite cute too, I wouldn’t wonder if she has suitors… *he said*

HW: *jealous of him complementing IU* Yah!! you can’t take IU you already have Jiyeon..!!

SH: *smiles* Chill… I’m just stating the obvious here… and I really don’t plan on doing it anyway… actually I’m gonna help you…

HW: *confused* neh??

Jiyeon’s POV

            She finished buying all the food she likes with IU now they are walking back to their table where they left the guys, she noticed that they are talking about something.

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter